Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
ram_cr7
Scuba Steve
Kaka11|LFC
Royal
El_indian
Ginger Luke
Mal
Carlos Jenkinson
Barton
Cameron.
Ben
Mustangt125
Hitchy
Jordi
GK01
luke.
SBSP
jeb4eva
Lux
23 posters

Which Football Team(s) Do You Support And Why ?

Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Which Football Team(s) Do You Support And Why ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Football Team(s) Do You Support And Why ?

Post by Barton Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:51 pm

Norwich City.
    Anonymous

Which Football Team(s) Do You Support And Why ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Football Team(s) Do You Support And Why ?

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Hull City cos it is where i'm from and I aren't a glory hunter/plastic fan/armchair fan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:09 pm

James wrote:Hull City cos it is where i'm from and I aren't a glory hunter/plastic fan/armchair fan.

I iz a glory hunter from shanghai supporting rooney and manu, does that burn your inside?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:11 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    James wrote:Hull City cos it is where i'm from and I aren't a glory hunter/plastic fan/armchair fan.

I iz a glory hunter from shanghai supporting rooney and manu, does that burn your inside?

Nothing burns my inside, I can just go to the football knowing I am 10x the supporter that 90% of this country are.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:12 pm

James wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Nothing burns my inside, I can just go to the football knowing I am 10x the supporter that 90% of this country are.

Wikid m8. Wink
    Barton

Post by Barton Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:13 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    James wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Wikid m8. Wink

Why are you typing like that? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:14 pm

JMB_94 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    James wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Wikid m8. Wink

y nt?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:17 pm

I'd love to rise to your bait Kyro, but i've gotta go catch a train to Leicester to watch our promotion push start today. Time to make Sven cry.
    Barton

Post by Barton Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:17 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    James wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Wikid m8. Wink

y nt?

You don't usually type like that, what point are you trying to make to doing this?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:18 pm

James wrote:I'd love to rise to your bait Kyro, but i've gotta go catch a train to Leicester to watch our promotion push start today. Time to make Sven cry.

Not baiting mate, good luck, hopefully you win.

JMB_94 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    James wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Wikid m8. Wink

y nt?

You don't usually type like that, what point are you trying to make to doing this?

I'm not trying to make anything, just being a cunt.
    Barton

Post by Barton Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:19 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    James wrote:I'd love to rise to your bait Kyro, but i've gotta go catch a train to Leicester to watch our promotion push start today. Time to make Sven cry.

Not baiting mate, good luck, hopefully you win.

JMB_94 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    James wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Wikid m8. Wink

y nt?

I'm not trying to make anything, just being a cunt.

....ok? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Going to the Rangers vs Motherwell game the day. KO 3.00

Anyone else going to the football today ?
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:59 pm

Arsenal - Local team
    Leytonstone - Birthplace but moved when before i was 1
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:01 am

Anyone Else ? eek

Only serious answers please lol Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:33 am

Santos - Because when I was six I fell in love with the game through Brazilian football in general and Santos specifically.

Valencia: I won't say I really support them but they're my favorite team after Santos. Sounds corny but the team just spoke to me.

NY Red Bulls; Just because I live here tbh.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:01 am

Supported Hereford United since i was a toddler when my dad took me along in the family stand, never looked back since.

Local team and all that.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:05 am

Arsenal - Local team, runs in the family and just live in an Arsenal area.

AFC Wimbledon - Don't support them but I follow them, my mate supported the original Wimbledon and now supports them and he drags me to games. It's amazing what they're doing too.
    Ginger Luke
    Ginger Luke

Post by Ginger Luke Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:10 am

...right outside...
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:11 am

Liverpoolz After da Champs league final 2005, Yeah BOiiz

CumBak frm 3-0 down vs LoZZerMilan AhahahAha

fUKN HATE gloryHuntrzzz, if you R 1, Cum at me BRo, Cum at Me!

Last edited by El_indian on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:14 am

El_indian wrote:Liverpoolz After da Champs league final 2005, Yeah BOiiz

CumBak frm 3-0 down vs LoZZerMilan AhahahAha

Is that Sgt-Chip-Hazard?

Or is there more than 1 liverpool supporter in New Zealand? Neutral
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:23 am

no I'm not him, I was also El_indian in the EA forum. The only other LFC supporter from NZ i know is 'NZG', don't know who Hazard is.....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:29 am

El_indian wrote:no I'm not him, I was also El_indian in the EA forum. The only other LFC supporter from NZ i know is 'NZG', don't know who Hazard is.....

Oh ok.. Which Football Team(s) Do You Support And Why ?  - Page 2 279869
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:04 pm

Manchester United, and I don't really know why I started supporting them. shifty
    Probably because they were the first team I ever saw play and learnt about the club before I learnt about any other team, and nobody else in my family likes football so I wasn't brought up to support any team in particular. I've supported them for as long as I can remember. I know it sounds kinda stupid and I should support my local team first, but I've grown to love the club and I'm sure as hell not changing now. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:04 pm

Chivas de Guadalajara - it's in my blood, I have no other choice.

Chivas USA - Guadalajara's expansion team also my local team(5 minutes from the stadium), and I'm sure as hell not gonna follow the LA Gaylaxy, that team for fags with faggety players. Neutral

Really though I don't support Chivas USA, I just follow them, buy their merchandise, go to their games, and hope they do well. But yeah, besides that I'm not really a supporter. Neutral
    Kaka11|LFC
    Kaka11|LFC

Post by Kaka11|LFC Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:39 pm

Liverpool - As a kid didn't know anything about football, family weren't all that interested in it either, can't remember why but something about Liverpool drew me to them when I was really young, supported them ever since and never thought twice.

North Queensland - Never had a local side until last year, I couldn't not support them if I tried, got season tickets and go to every game I can.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:48 pm

D.C. United - because they are (sometimes) my local side.

1. FC Nurnberg - team from the city I was born in. All I have known in my lifetime though is relegation and promotion.
    ram_cr7
    ram_cr7

Supports : No sense at all..

Post by ram_cr7 Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Manchester United since the first time i started watching football in 1999. I was watching ESPN with my brother when the EPL commercial showed beckham bald and bleeding. I asked my big brother who that was and he said he was david and he plays for united. From that day, i started following united.

probably weird. Neutral

Last edited by ram_cr7 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Barton

Post by Barton Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:06 pm

Why are there so many Man United and Liverpool supporters on these forums? Mix things up guys. Neutral
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Arsenal - Because my dad made me. He's an avid Arsenal fan and signed me up to all the supporters things when I was little, got my shirts signed by Arsenal players and took me to lots of the games ect.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Everton - We are the best*

*Worst

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:30 am