Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
The Bat-Man
Gegilworld93
6 posters

A Little bit different from the London Riots...

Anonymous

A Little bit different from the London Riots... Empty A Little bit different from the London Riots...

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:28 am

I recently went on Holiday to Egypt, and the hotel I stayed at the workers had not been payed in 3 to 4 months so they went on strike, and things got out of control. The fight was caused by me and my auntie as we was talking to a worker and he was get thrown around by the hotel manager after refusing to get back to work so a fight just broke out with 100+ workers trying to punch the Hotel owner. While I was at the water park they threw stones at the owners of the hotel who where standing on the otherside of the road shout things like "GET BACK TO WORK!". I was going to post this a day after I got back but forgot.
    A Little bit different from the London Riots... Egypt2011276A Little bit different from the London Riots... Egypt2011279A Little bit different from the London Riots... Egypt2011280A Little bit different from the London Riots... Egypt2011281A Little bit different from the London Riots... Egypt2011282A Little bit different from the London Riots... Egypt2011283A Little bit different from the London Riots... Egypt2011284A Little bit different from the London Riots... Egypt2011285A Little bit different from the London Riots... Egypt2011289A Little bit different from the London Riots... Egypt2011295A Little bit different from the London Riots... Egypt2011300A Little bit different from the London Riots... Egypt2011345A Little bit different from the London Riots... Egypt2011347A Little bit different from the London Riots... Egypt2011348A Little bit different from the London Riots... Egypt2011351

Had a good holiday though... Smile
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

A Little bit different from the London Riots... Empty Re: A Little bit different from the London Riots...

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:31 am

Laughing some action
    Anonymous

A Little bit different from the London Riots... Empty Re: A Little bit different from the London Riots...

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:32 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:Laughing some action
    I was expecting it, going on Holiday to Egypt. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:33 am

Somehow, after seeing all those pictures, my immediate reaction was "Egypt looks rather nice" shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:36 am

RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:Somehow, after seeing all those pictures, my immediate reaction was "Egypt looks rather nice" shifty
    It is a lovely place, its just the Hotel manager was a noob and didnt pay his staff so he's got fucked on. Laughing
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:36 am

Who goes to Egypt on holiday Laughing

I don't even do that.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:37 am

The Bat-Man wrote:Who goes to Egypt on holiday Laughing

I don't even do that.
    I'm sure Ahly has. shifty
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:39 am

SBSP wrote:

I don't even do that.

That's cos he has family there.

Egypt is overrated, Turkey all the way.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:40 am

The Bat-Man wrote:
    SBSP wrote:

I don't even do that.

Lanzorote ftw.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:33 am

Yeah well Egypt is a shithole and England is awesome.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:46 am

The Bat-Man wrote:
    SBSP wrote:

I don't even do that.

Egypt isn't overrated. Neutral

I've heard Turkey is really nice though. I've always wanted to visit there.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Did you go Sharm El Sheikh
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:50 pm

As long as you stay in the resort, then Egypt is nice.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:03 pm

I went to Hurghada (Ahly will know it) and the hotel was easily better than 90% of hotels in the UK and it was a great hotel.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:07 pm

I went to Sharm and Hurghada before. The Hurghada trip was the best trip in my life. The resort was fucking amazing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:09 pm

I used to live in Turkey, it's so nice, the people are really friendly
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:53 am

ahlycotc wrote:I went to Sharm and Hurghada before. The Hurghada trip was the best trip in my life. The resort was fucking amazing.

What resort?
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:57 am

I don't even do that.

WOW! Egypt must be fuckin crazy if even The Bat-Man won't go there.

Dry Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 2:41 am