Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Price of Football - Championship clubs

Anonymous

Price of Football - Championship clubs Empty Price of Football - Championship clubs

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:13 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14367357.stm
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Price of Football - Championship clubs Empty Re: Price of Football - Championship clubs

Post by coolhead33 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:16 pm

You can add another £7 on our cheapest day out because like I just said in the football league thread, we never really have any category C games and our next cheapest ticket is another £4 and to get into the Pavilion it costs £3 although you get a voucher worth £3 to spend on anything inside the pavilion.
    Jack
    Jack

Price of Football - Championship clubs Empty Re: Price of Football - Championship clubs

Post by Jack Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:48 pm

£32.00 for fucking Hull!!!
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:51 pm

Cool

To be fair...the £10 ticket for adults is a special done a few games a year...like vs Doncaster or Barnsley etc. On those games it's also kids for £1 so...we still offer some of the best prices in the whole Football League.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:21 am

I'm sure our programmes are only 3 quid unless they've gone up ahead of this season.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:24 am

All the BBC did for this was email clubs to send back info on prices. Some clubs sent back info that wasn't entirely true such as some emailing back the price of a game working from the price of a season ticket and other clubs like Rotherham emailed back £10, which is their friendly price.

The BBC didn't check any of the data and just dumped it into their charts, so take all the prices with a pinch of salt.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:25 am

It's all false for me anyway because it doesnt take into account travel costs or money for beer before and during. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:27 am

True, bet Southend pints will be expensive as fuck. Always seem to be down that way Sad
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:27 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:I'm sure our programmes are only 3 quid unless they've gone up ahead of this season.
    Gone up in price and pages. 100 page for £4.
    Simonc89
    Simonc89

Post by Simonc89 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:40 am

Not surprised how much ours is, we're a right rip off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:29 am

I can have a day out at Forest for free. Already got my Season Ticket sorted, never buy a programme, i'll resist the temptation of a pie, and I never buy tea. If I can get a lift off someone then that saves me the bus fare, meaning a day out = nothing.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:30 am

It's like buying a computer in a way. Laughing Pay for it and then get as much us out of it as possible.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:03 am

Radford11 wrote:True, bet Southend pints will be expensive as fuck. Always seem to be down that way Sad
    Don't bother with a pint at Southend, its fuckin' wank stuff. Hereford has the best Bars and pubs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:31 am