Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Keanoo
YukiAbe1996
Demba Ba
Impeccabubble
BigAndy9
Cadbury
Lux
Childish Logic
Grenade
Gegilworld93
luke.
Mario
El Jefe
Barton
The Zlatan
ResurrectionRooney
Mouse
Marvin
arsenalap11
Steadman
Drake
Kuled
Jordi
SBSP
Carlos Jenkinson
29 posters

Would Suarez start for Barcelona or Real Madrid?

SBSP
    SBSP

Would Suarez start for Barcelona or Real Madrid? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would Suarez start for Barcelona or Real Madrid?

Post by SBSP Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:18 am

Cheesy is an abomination of a human being.
    BigAndy9
    BigAndy9

Supports : Definatly not Andy Carroll

Would Suarez start for Barcelona or Real Madrid? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would Suarez start for Barcelona or Real Madrid?

Post by BigAndy9 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:21 am

cheesy wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:
    cheesy wrote:People need to stop overrating Suarez. He is very lucky to even make it into the Liverpool side, so what makes them think he would have any sort of hope of making it into the second and third best sides in the world.

He is nowhere near this level and will remain at non-Champions League clubs for the time being. Eventually he may seal a move to a better team such as Tottenham or Valencia, but if I were you, I would not count on it for the time being at least.
    Oh My Would Suarez start for Barcelona or Real Madrid? - Page 3 70955 Would Suarez start for Barcelona or Real Madrid? - Page 3 70955 Would Suarez start for Barcelona or Real Madrid? - Page 3 70955

The Liverpool team would be better starting like this:

Reina

Kelly-Agger-Skrtel-Aurellio

Maxi-Gerrard-Aquilani-Lucas-Downing

Carroll

Why dont you fuck off back to EA you clueless cunt.... scratch
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:22 am

Cadbury wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:

Suarez is much better than Tevez was at his age.

Would Suarez start for Barcelona or Real Madrid? - Page 3 70955 By Suarez's age Tevez was a 3 time South American Player of the Year and had played a key role in the team that won the European Double, a Double world Champion, and the key man in a Copa Libertadores success.

Think we're on a different wavelength. I'm talking about his time at West Ham.

His time at West Ham got him into the best team in the country...

He was always going to be signed though. Do you really think he'd stay at West Ham for another season? If he'd moved to someone like Arsenal or Liverpool instead of West Ham he wouldn't have been snapped up so quickly.

Which undermines quality, Suarez joined a team last finished 7th last year.... Surely by using that logic Tevez was more desired at better clubs at the same age... Which I repeat undermines quality Would Suarez start for Barcelona or Real Madrid? - Page 3 894246
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Supports : Leicester City

Post by YukiAbe1996 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:23 am

cheesy wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:
    cheesy wrote:People need to stop overrating Suarez. He is very lucky to even make it into the Liverpool side, so what makes them think he would have any sort of hope of making it into the second and third best sides in the world.

He is nowhere near this level and will remain at non-Champions League clubs for the time being. Eventually he may seal a move to a better team such as Tottenham or Valencia, but if I were you, I would not count on it for the time being at least.
    Oh My Would Suarez start for Barcelona or Real Madrid? - Page 3 70955 Would Suarez start for Barcelona or Real Madrid? - Page 3 70955 Would Suarez start for Barcelona or Real Madrid? - Page 3 70955

The Liverpool team would be better starting like this:

Reina

Kelly-Agger-Skrtel-Aurellio

Maxi-Gerrard-Aquilani-Lucas-Downing

Carroll

rofl
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:26 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:

Would Suarez start for Barcelona or Real Madrid? - Page 3 70955 By Suarez's age Tevez was a 3 time South American Player of the Year and had played a key role in the team that won the European Double, a Double world Champion, and the key man in a Copa Libertadores success.

He was always going to be signed though. Do you really think he'd stay at West Ham for another season? If he'd moved to someone like Arsenal or Liverpool instead of West Ham he wouldn't have been snapped up so quickly.

Which undermines quality, Suarez joined a team last finished 7th last year.... Surely by using that logic Tevez was more desired at better clubs at the same age... Which I repeat undermines quality Would Suarez start for Barcelona or Real Madrid? - Page 3 894246

Jesus chirst Fonseca. Use your fucking brain Laughing.

West Ham just survived relegation. We finished 6th. The bit in bold makes no sense. You probably mis-understood my post so i'll give you some time to re-read it and make some notes.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:27 am

Cadbury wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:

Jesus chirst Fonseca. Use your fucking brain Laughing.

West Ham just survived relegation. We finished 6th. The bit in bold makes no sense. You probably mis-understood my post so i'll give you some time to re-read it and make some notes.

I don't get it Cry
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:03 am

SBSP wrote:
    Scott wrote:He'd have more chance of starting for Madrid/Barca than any current attacking Man United/Arsenal player would.

Not including Fabregas, 'cause he's pretty much a Barca player. Rolling Eyes

Rooney would start at Barca ahead of Pedro. Rooney, Villa and Messi would be an awesome front 3. Mourinho has already said he wanted to sign Rooney, I don't think he would have signed him to sit on the substitutes bench Laughing
    Can't see Rooney starting for Barca. More likely Madrid if Higuain is injured.

Even if Higuain wasn't injured Rooney would still take his place. Rooney is far better than him. Laughing
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:05 am

Then Higuain would want first team action and join Liverpool! cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:12 am

Keanoo wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Scott wrote:He'd have more chance of starting for Madrid/Barca than any current attacking Man United/Arsenal player would.

Not including Fabregas, 'cause he's pretty much a Barca player. Rolling Eyes

Rooney would start at Barca ahead of Pedro. Rooney, Villa and Messi would be an awesome front 3. Mourinho has already said he wanted to sign Rooney, I don't think he would have signed him to sit on the substitutes bench Laughing
    Can't see Rooney starting for Barca. More likely Madrid if Higuain is injured.

Even if Higuain wasn't injured Rooney would still take his place. Rooney is far better than him. Laughing

I wouldn't say Rooney is far better but I agree that he would knock Higuain out of the starting 11.

Imo Higuain will be better than Rooney in a few years.

Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:25 am

Cadbury wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Tevez is a far better player than Suarez.

Suarez is much better than Tevez was at his age.

there it is, the laughing smiley Very Happy
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:31 am

Steadman wrote:
    NZG wrote:Yes
    Out of curiosity, over who?

Pedro for barcelona.

Higuan? maybe angel? Real madrid have too many players.. I first need to know how Jose wants them to play.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:35 am

SBSP wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:Would be possible in the future but as it stands right now he wouldn't.
    Really? Messi, Pedro, and Sanchez are all younger than Suarez, as are Özil, Di Maria, Higuain, and Benzema.
    Its possible that Benzema or Sanchez or whoever leaves etc so he could possibly make their XI'S in the future. Right now its an uneducated / deluded taught to think he would be a first team starter for those 2 teams though.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:37 am

NZG wrote:
    Steadman wrote:
    NZG wrote:Yes
    Out of curiosity, over who?

Pedro for barcelona.

Higuan? maybe angel? Real madrid have too many players.. I first need to know how Jose wants them to play.
    Couldn't agree with that NZ, Sanchez and Pedro would both start over Suarez out wide. Same goes for Di Maria and Higuain, as a winger Suarez is not as effective as Di Maria.

Your opinion though.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:12 am

I HIGHLY doubt it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:27 am

Double

Last edited by Eternal Witcher on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:29 am

Meh, hopefully neither club will see it that way. Anyway, pointless discussion when either way, the majority of the forum are ridiculously biased one way or another when it comes to Liverpool.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:15 am

Yes, as good as players like Pedro are Suarez has a more fantastic upside, I mean this guy scored almost 50 goals in the dutch league, moved to england and fit right in with liverpool last year, he scores for club and country, he can play on the outside or as a striker even though Barca rotate around anyway. He would fit in fine there.
    Golden_Golz
    Golden_Golz

Post by Golden_Golz Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:46 am

OP: yes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:51 am

He would start for either team.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:00 am

Not for Madrid, maybe for Barca over Pedro.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:10 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:Not for Madrid, maybe for Barca over Pedro.

Would Suarez start for Barcelona or Real Madrid? - Page 3 Alexis-sanchez-face-200
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:11 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:Not for Madrid, maybe for Barca over Pedro.

Would Suarez start for Barcelona or Real Madrid? - Page 3 Alexis-sanchez-face-200

Ok then just NO.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:30 am