Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Alxj
El Jefe
Jord
Ben
Jordi
Bushido
CameronLFC1
Royal
Walcott
Mal
14 posters

Are you interested in a Fifa League? - Xbox 360

Anonymous

Are you interested in a Fifa League? - Xbox 360 Empty Are you interested in a Fifa League? - Xbox 360

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Alright, I was thinking of getting a Fifa League going for a bit of fun and hopefully get a few more members over here.
    What I wanna know is who on here would be interested.

Basic rules are..

Everyone gets a random team, i'll do some sort of draw for that. They will be the best teams on Fifa.
    You will have to be committed to playing a maximum of 2 games a week. So if there is 10 in the league, 2 games a week, it will take 10 weeks to complete the season. Depending on how that went depends on whether we carry on to the next season.
    Inactive teams will be replaced by someone else who is interested.

We will be doing transfers on this league, so it might be best for you to make a copy of your squads file for this to do relevant transfers.
    Just a few things on that.

Every team will have a budget depending on how good that team is already.
    E.G. Chelsea wouldn't have much of a budget, compared to a team like Spurs.

Transfers will be organised between the clubs and then posted on a thread so I can update the teams. You are able to swap players or use your budget.
    No loans - just complicated, and I can't see the benefit of loaning any of your players anyway. Razz

If a player you want is not active on a team being managed (e.g. he plays for Hull City) Then you'll be able buy 3 players from outside of the teams managed every season. I'll sort that values of certain overalls out later.

Basically... Who is interested here? I will be recruiting off other forums to get people over here, but just wanna see who here is interested.

Interested list
    James
    Bergkamp
    Walcott
    Royal Flush
    CameronLFC1
    Liebherr
    Nightmare
    Jord
    BenSmith
    Jay.Davies11
    Alxj
    xNiPPY
    iTz M a R t Y x

EDIT: I wont be doing a PS3 one, but if anyone with that console wants to, then feel free. Razz

And obviously PM me your gamertag or post it here

Last edited by Royal Flush on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:55 am; edited 17 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding a sentence :o)
    Mal
    Mal

Are you interested in a Fifa League? - Xbox 360 Empty Re: Are you interested in a Fifa League? - Xbox 360

Post by Mal Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:23 pm

I'm up for it. eek2
    Anonymous

Are you interested in a Fifa League? - Xbox 360 Empty Re: Are you interested in a Fifa League? - Xbox 360

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:25 pm

Oh yeah, any other questions just ask. Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:27 pm

Damn 360. Neutral
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:35 pm

Anyone with a nice working proxy post this on the EA forum. Surprised shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:46 pm

Bergkamp wrote:Anyone with a nice working proxy post this on the EA forum. Surprised Are you interested in a Fifa League? - Xbox 360 279869

I'm gonna go post this later on EA. I just posted here first to see the interest in it from this forum. Razz
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Yeah im up for that, is this the thrush one though cos im already init.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:18 pm

Walcott wrote:Yeah im up for that, is this the thrush one though cos im already init.

No it's not the thrush one Laughing
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:22 pm

Nice, ill join, im usually on in the day.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:41 pm

You added yourself to the list Razz
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Sounds good, I'm in. eek2

My gamertag is 'Lewissssss'
    6 s'. bounce
    CameronLFC1
    CameronLFC1

Post by CameronLFC1 Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:25 am

Yeah, I'll do it, but I can only play on the weekends
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:27 am

CameronLFC1 wrote:Yeah, I'll do it, but I can only play on the weekends

As long as you can play at least twice on them weekends thumb
    CameronLFC1
    CameronLFC1

Post by CameronLFC1 Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:28 am

Yeah, I can play all the time on the weekends it's just I'm away from my xbox in the week
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:30 am

Possibly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:33 am

Nightmare wrote:Possibly.

Might be better if you can give a concrete yes or no. As soon as I have an idea of who can on this forum, i'm going to start going on other forums to find players.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:12 am

I'll be up for it.

May not have my box for the next week though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:14 am

PS3 Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:21 am

Liebherr wrote:I'll be up for it.

May not have my box for the next week though.

No probs, its not a problem if people say they can't play a certain week as long as they catch up.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:24 am

How do you sort out LIVE? I'm sure I was given 1 years free gold when I bought the XBOX shifty
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:27 am

BenSmith wrote:How do you sort out LIVE? I'm sure I was given 1 years free gold when I bought the XBOX shifty

You get a month Laughing

In what way do you need to sort it out?
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:28 am

Liebherr wrote:
    BenSmith wrote:How do you sort out LIVE? I'm sure I was given 1 years free gold when I bought the XBOX shifty

You get a month Laughing

Oh, well just set it up really, I have no idea how to Laughing
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:29 am

BenSmith wrote:
    Liebherr wrote:

You get a month Laughing

Oh, well just set it up really, I have no idea how to Laughing

I got it two years ago before the NXE so I can't remember Laughing

Erm, you create a profile,
    Selet 'join xbox live'
    And follow the instructions from thereon in.
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:31 am

Ahh, ok, cheers Smile

-----------------------

I'll probably be able to play from the start of November, I'm on holiday during half-term.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:41 am

James wrote:
    Nightmare wrote:Possibly.

Might be better if you can give a concrete yes or no. As soon as I have an idea of who can on this forum, i'm going to start going on other forums to find players.

Yes......
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:46 am

I'll do it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:08 am

Ok Ben, i've added you to the list. We probably wont kick off till at least next weekend anyway. So you'll only be a week or two when you have live. Smile

Gonna go on other forums, try get some people involved later tonight/tomorrow. Looking decent so far and we'll definately have one full league by the looks of it. If we get say 20, I think i'll split it up to 2 leagues of 10.
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:11 am

Cheers Smile
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:22 am

Add me to the list, sounds fun Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:36 am

Added Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:29 am