Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Cadbury
ShakerMatty
Demba Ba
TheHuntingMoose
Clark
Pippo
Cameron.
chiboygeorge
arsenalap11
SussexByTheSea
Barton
Zzonked
Jordi
IIFatalshockII
Jord
El Jefe
crump
21 posters

Playmaker FC (The Better Forum Club)

crump
    crump

Playmaker FC (The Better Forum Club) - Page 2 Empty Re: Playmaker FC (The Better Forum Club)

Post by crump Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:17 am

..and again, well played.
    Anonymous

Playmaker FC (The Better Forum Club) - Page 2 Empty Re: Playmaker FC (The Better Forum Club)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:18 am

Freezing hell.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:19 am

So annoying when I rounded and missed. Did every thing right, used the keeper's momentum against him, but on fifa open goals happen to be rather easy to miss.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:19 am

Trying to get sent off
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:20 am

WHAT THE FUCK! 3 OFF THE BALL CHALLENGES AND ONE YELLOW? Fuck you
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:21 am

To play Any? I was defending rather well before I froze.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:21 am

Right, I'm sent off, get in.
    IIFatalshockII
    IIFatalshockII

Post by IIFatalshockII Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:32 am

Starting to get some confidence back. Enough to, dare I say, have a shot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:52 am

This will probably be my last game.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:03 am

Jordi's best session at goalkeeper as far as I can remember.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:49 pm

I've leaving Wednesday evening, so I'll still be around to play clubs for a few days. Crump, do you want back in at ST? I'm allright there, but I'm just the versatile type who can play anywhere without making too many howlers. Was quite pleased with my CB performances but when I played against that freak. Neutral I was 6'2, but the BFG just towered above me. Well done fifa for making such atrocities possible.
    IIFatalshockII
    IIFatalshockII

Post by IIFatalshockII Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:16 pm

I couldn't help laughing when I saw him. It just looked too rediculous. Apart from win an impossible header at the end, and a normal one in the middle, he really looked quite useless. Flopping around like a gummy worm.

I was disappointed with my performance last night. It took me a lot longer to get going than normal. Just when I started to feel a little bit coming back, I started lagging. Then Ed backed off of striker and I had to adjust to my old style... Oh it was a mess. Finally got going towards the end once I got some confidence flowing from some goals, but then we were done.

I have been told by a lot of clubs that I should shoot more, and last night was a decent example. In about 10 games, I took a total of 8 shots, scoring 5 goals. I don't know what it is, but when I get up there, I'm really worried I'll miss, and then I try and be generous (sometimes too Generous) and look for the pass instead. But I did start to realize last night that I can infact, finish quite frequently, in ratio to when I shoot. I promise I'll work on that, and my Crossing.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:25 pm

Yeah I'll go back upfront Fatal, I'm good at playing there and take risks etc, you're better at creating.

Crossing,, you can double tap X or don't cross when your running 100mph and the balls about to go out for a goal kick, chill out broo.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:50 pm

I'm not too worried about missing a chance. I just go for it wherever I am. I like to beat a few people using quick turns and strength but I rarely ignore a team-mate in a better position. My assist tally proves that. When I play Any, pace is my weak point. Skill, I pretty much stop them every time unless I get over confident.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:00 pm

Jordi. not worthy
    IIFatalshockII
    IIFatalshockII

Post by IIFatalshockII Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 am

When I played for the Number 1 team in NA back in FIFA 10, they told me my problem was I would get up front and look for someone in a better position, but if there wasn't one, I would try and wait until there was, and usually lose the ball through hesitation. It sounds greedy, but I just need to shoot more. I got my crossing near perfect towards the end last night so I figure I've been over compensating the angle a bit while running, which would explain why my FK crosses are nearly perfect, and my open play ones crescent ark right out of the box.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:22 am

How can I improve on tackling, as ever tackle I do now is a fucking foul.

Also my passing, I waste to many chances by passing to the other teams. I need to change my pro.

Edit: Or change my position. Maybe go more defensive. Or in goal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:28 am

Moose, defensive playmaker is the best for you. Has everything. Also go 5'11, 123 lbs so you don't get pushed off easily, while retaining the pace.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:30 am

IIFatalshockII wrote:When I played for the Number 1 team in NA back in FIFA 10, they told me my problem was I would get up front and look for someone in a better position, but if there wasn't one, I would try and wait until there was, and usually lose the ball through hesitation. It sounds greedy, but I just need to shoot more. I got my crossing near perfect towards the end last night so I figure I've been over compensating the angle a bit while running, which would explain why my FK crosses are nearly perfect, and my open play ones crescent ark right out of the box.

Leave the crossing to me. Cool I'll nick RAM tonight as long as no one else has got there first, then back to 5'9.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:32 am

My CS record went due to a mistake. Mad
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:35 am

I'll play tonight, what position do you want me, Eternal?

Oh my god that actually sounds really dirty Embarassed

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:36 am

I would say my best position is LM, but I don't know. Embarassed
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:37 am

Jay wrote:I'll play tonight, what position do you want me, Eternal?

Oh my god that actually sounds really dirty Embarassed

Playmaker FC (The Better Forum Club) - Page 2 279869

You did good at CDM. study
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:41 am

So, did Jordi do good last night?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:50 am

Don't over do it. Playmaker FC (The Better Forum Club) - Page 2 537999
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:50 am

I was referring to my stellar performance at right back.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:41 am

I'll join in tonight too, more than likely.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:25 am

Anyone up for a few games at 7?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:42 am

I'll be on at like 8 - 8.30.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:45 am

I'll be on at like 9:30 probably

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:07 pm