Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
ayvee1
ShakerMatty
Ben
Mal
Lux
CameronLFC
Cadbury
CollieBuddz
Danny
Sean
El Jefe
Mouse
moscowmadeit3
Jordi
Gegilworld93
19 posters

Maddie might have been found

Anonymous

Maddie might have been found - Page 2 Empty Re: Maddie might have been found

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:59 am

They left the 3 kids alone at night, whilst going out for a meal, they come back and Maddie has been taken, years of searches and charity work and tv/radio reports but still nothing. Some say she has been sold for sickening purposes, some say she has been dead weeks after being taken and all this time has been wasted. But like you say, the person you love is missing, your daughter, you could never give up, and it could possibly be better to find out she was dead than being kidnapped for all this time, and still out there :/
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:02 am

IIBentII39 wrote:They left the 3 kids alone at night, whilst going out for a meal, they come back and Maddie has been taken, years of searches and charity work and tv/radio reports but still nothing. Some say she has been sold for sickening purposes, some say she has been dead weeks after being taken and all this time has been wasted. But like you say, the person you love is missing, your daughter, you could never give up, and it could possibly be better to find out she was dead than being kidnapped for all this time, and still out there :/

Hahahahahahahahaahahahaha.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:07 am

IIBentII39 wrote:They left the 3 kids alone at night, whilst going out for a meal, they come back and Maddie has been taken, years of searches and charity work and tv/radio reports but still nothing. Some say she has been sold for sickening purposes, some say she has been dead weeks after being taken and all this time has been wasted. But like you say, the person you love is missing, your daughter, you could never give up, and it could possibly be better to find out she was dead than being kidnapped for all this time, and still out there :/
    hehe
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:10 am

They didn't just leave her that night they left the 3 kids alone for many nights so someone was watching and they are lucky they only took Maddie.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:45 pm

IIBentII39 wrote:
    Mal wrote:
    Sean wrote:
    Blackpool Rule wrote:i think she been sold to people who cant have kids

If she has indeed been sold, it will be for a much worse reason than that.

The film Taken springs to mind. Neutral Maddie might have been found - Page 2 1371890812

This..

I never watched it but i think i know what you mean but you will have to tell us
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:54 pm

These two teenagers go to France and get abducted and sold as prostitutes and are drugged up and stuff. Horrible story but great film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCbDUREBwUg
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Ben wrote:How can people criticise her parents for trying to find her for so long? You wouldn't just give up, it's your daughter missing out there.
    I think it's more the fact they've managed to release books and make shiteloads of money from it.

Nobody else has milked money from a missing kid, so why should the McCanns?
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:01 am

IIBentII39 wrote:These two teenagers go to France and get abducted and sold as prostitutes and are drugged up and stuff. Horrible story but great film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCbDUREBwUg
    Yeah saw that a while ago, good film. I think Maddie was a bit young for that, unless the sex trade ring she was taken into was extra sick.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:14 am

Yeah thinking about things like that with a 4 year old is disgusting tbh. Great film though.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:25 am

Jordi wrote:
    Ben wrote:How can people criticise her parents for trying to find her for so long? You wouldn't just give up, it's your daughter missing out there.
    I think it's more the fact they've managed to release books and make shiteloads of money from it.

Because it's their fault she was taken.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:29 am

Some say they killed the kids themselves. Which could be true as they are now driving fancy cars etc from the books they wrote.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:53 am

Sadly there are people out there who would go for a 4 year old.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:23 am

Jordi wrote:

I suppose, I'm not sure they've done this on purpose though, I genuinely believe they're after this publicity to try to help find their kid.

blackskar wrote:
    Jordi wrote:

They made one tiny mistake, people leave their kids for a couple of minutes all the time. If a kid runs off and is then abducted by some random creep is it the parents fault because she didn't go after him?
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:25 am

grenade187 wrote:Some say they killed the kids themselves. Which could be true as they are now driving fancy cars etc from the books they wrote.

They were rich before she went missing though. Both were well paid doctors, I believe.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:28 am

Sean wrote:Sadly there are people out there who would go for a 4 year old.

Edit: Would probably get banned for that harmless bit of banter Dry Smile
    Blazing
    Blazing

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Blazing Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:31 am

I heard she fell down the stairs and the parents are hiding the body? That would just be a sick thing to do if it's true.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:34 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:Some say they killed the kids themselves. Which could be true as they are now driving fancy cars etc from the books they wrote.

They were rich before she went missing though. Both were well paid doctors, I believe.

Doesn't matter mate greed is an evil thing. People keep wanting more and more money.
    Blazing
    Blazing

Post by Blazing Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:36 am

grenade187 wrote:
    moscowmadeit3 wrote:

Doesn't matter mate greed is an evil thing. People keep wanting more and more money.

It is an evil thing, however, if they were rich before she went missing, then you have no proof that they killed the kids themselves.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:24 am

Ben wrote:
    Jordi wrote:

I suppose, I'm not sure they've done this on purpose though, I genuinely believe they're after this publicity to try to help find their kid.

blackskar wrote:
    Jordi wrote:

They made one tiny mistake, people leave their kids for a couple of minutes all the time. If a kid runs off and is then abducted by some random creep is it the parents fault because she didn't go after him?
    Yeah, people do leave kids for a couple of minutes. But the McCans left 3 of their children in their hotel/holiday home thing with the doors unlocked when they went out for a meal. Neutral
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:45 am

There was also reports that they actually lied to the police and weren't regularly checking up on the kids as they said they did.

She wont be found, there have already been a number of reported spottings and there will be many more of Madeleine but honestly I think she's dead. Severe lack of judgement from the parents, at a stretch you could excuses them for leaving the kids in a safe environment with regular check ups but leaving the doors unlocked is inexcusable. Also, any money made from books, interviews, newspaper exclusives etc in no way should be pocketed by them. That's unacceptable. Should donate it to some child fund or whatever.

Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:50 am

Oh, they regularly checked up on them?

Whatever. Don't care any more, no sympathy now. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:56 am

Fanatic wrote:There was also reports that they actually lied to the police and weren't regularly checking up on the kids as they said they did.

She wont be found, there have already been a number of reported spottings and there will be many more of Madeleine but honestly I think she's dead. Severe lack of judgement from the parents, at a stretch you could excuses them for leaving the kids in a safe environment with regular check ups but leaving the doors unlocked is inexcusable. Also, any money made from books, interviews, newspaper exclusives etc in no way should be pocketed by them. That's unacceptable. Should donate it to some child fund or whatever.

dont they put the money to private investigators to help find her plus isnt there that girl in the US that got found almost 10 years later
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:11 am

There was, personally I don't she'll be found. I don't mind the money going to find her but I really doubt every single penny has gone towards that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:18 pm

I don't think we'll ever find out the truth tbh.
    Blazing
    Blazing

Post by Blazing Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:46 pm

4 years have already passed, nothing. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:23 am