Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Sean
Pippo
Theo Filippo
LFC_Grunners
Mouse
Roloman4
LiamB_14
crump
Drake
chiboygeorge
The Bat-Man
Hernandez_14
Jord
Jordi
Jamie
ResurrectionRooney
Grenade
Blazing
22 posters

Your match of last season - Nominations

Blazing
    Blazing

Supports : Manchester United

Your match of last season - Nominations Empty Your match of last season - Nominations

Post by Blazing Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:44 am

What do you think is your match of last season? Post your nominations here, and once we have enough nominations, I'll create a new thread for the vote.

Any nominations that do not include the type of match, final score, the teams and the date will not be counted.

The match of last season can be any type of match, any league team, any non league team.

Last edited by Blazing on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:55 am; edited 3 times in total
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Your match of last season - Nominations Empty Re: Your match of last season - Nominations

Post by Grenade Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:45 am

Arsenal 2 Barcelona 1 Your match of last season - Nominations 957770
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Your match of last season - Nominations Empty Re: Your match of last season - Nominations

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:45 am

Man Utd 3-2 Liverpool, Premier League, Sunday 19th September 2010

Last edited by ResurrectionRooney on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:46 am

Forest 5-2 Derby
    Derby 0-1 Forest
    Forest 3-2 Leicester
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:46 am

Barcelona 5-0 Real Madrid, nothing will top that.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:46 am

Oldham 0-6 Southampton.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:46 am

Liverpool 3 - 1 Manchester United
    Blazing
    Blazing

Post by Blazing Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:47 am

Please could you include the date, type of match, the teams and the score?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:48 am

Northampton 3 - 4 Hereford

We was 3-0 downn at halftime away from home Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:49 am

Blazing wrote:Please could you include the date, type of match, the teams and the score?

Wednesday 29th December 2010, NPower Championship Game - The East Midlands Derby

Nottingham Forest 5-2 Derby County

The greatest night of my life.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:49 am

Jord wrote:Liverpool 3 - 1 Manchester United
    That, plus
    Liverpool 3 - 0 City.

Carroll first two goals off many more to come Happy Tears
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:51 am

Incredibly 1 sided matches with no tension for the majority of them, or games where players escape red cards for putting their opponents on stretchers, they're not great matches to me.
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad

Post by Hernandez_14 Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:51 am

Newcastle 4 - 4 Arsenal
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:52 am

On September 11th 2010 there were a couple of stunning games involving Fergusons

Everton 3-3 Man Utd with Everton scoring 2 in injury time
    Burnley 4-3 Preston with Burnley coming from 1-3 down
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:53 am

Arsenal 2 Barcelona 1

Champions' League round of 16.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:54 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Incredibly 1 sided matches with no tension for the majority of them, or games where players escape red cards for putting their opponents on stretchers, they're not great matches to me.
    Well said.

I'd like to say Hercules/Barca.

Trezegol. Your match of last season - Nominations 914411
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:55 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Barcelona 5-0 Real Madrid, nothing will top that.
    This was a great match so i nominate this one.
    Blazing
    Blazing

Post by Blazing Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:56 am

Any nominations that do not include the type of match, final score, the teams and the date will not be counted.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:57 am

Fuck off Blazing, do a bit of googling, it won't kill you.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:02 am

Arsenal 2-1 Barcelona
    LiamB_14
    LiamB_14

Formerly known as : Mong.

Post by LiamB_14 Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:08 am

Berbatov 3-2 Liverpool. The day Berbatov officially proved to the deluded scousers, that all descried him as as a "woeful" footballer, that he was infact a world class footballer and proving me correct all along the way. Doesn't get much more of a pleasant feeling than that, knowing that my football knowledge, so often described as "moronic" was correct all along, and was done right in front of the scousers' eyes Your match of last season - Nominations 70955

It brings a smile to my face even to this day knowing that deluded scousers such as Jordford, Scotty and Dan still can't bring themselves to talk to me after this complete humiliation I provided them with Very Happy
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:09 am

LiamB_14 wrote:Berbatov 3-2 Liverpool. The day Berbatov officially proved to the deluded scousers, that all descried him as as a "woeful" footballer, that he was infact a world class footballer and proving me correct all along the way. Doesn't get much more of a pleasant feeling than that, knowing that my football knowledge, so often described as "moronic" was correct all along, and was done right in front of the scousers' eyes Your match of last season - Nominations 70955

It brings a smile to my face even to this day knowing that deluded scousers such as Jordford, Scotty and Dan still can't bring themselves to talk to me after this complete humiliation I provided them with Very Happy

Oh.my.fucking...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:14 am

Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea - Premier League
    LiamB_14
    LiamB_14

Formerly known as : Mong.

Post by LiamB_14 Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:17 am

Roloman4 wrote:
    LiamB_14 wrote:Berbatov 3-2 Liverpool. The day Berbatov officially proved to the deluded scousers, that all descried him as as a "woeful" footballer, that he was infact a world class footballer and proving me correct all along the way. Doesn't get much more of a pleasant feeling than that, knowing that my football knowledge, so often described as "moronic" was correct all along, and was done right in front of the scousers' eyes Your match of last season - Nominations 70955

Oh.my.fucking...
    My friend, I believe I am due some credit for some of the outrageous insults thrown against me last year. Even more so because the insults were totally undeserved after the unfoldings of last season portayed my opinions to be correct in almost every way Cool
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:18 am

LiamB_14 wrote:
    Roloman4 wrote:

Oh.my.fucking...
    My friend, I believe I am due some credit for some of the outrageous insults thrown against me last year. Even more so because the insults were totally undeserved after the unfoldings of last season portayed my opinions to be correct in almost every way Cool

I am just shocked by your sudden return. Cool
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:24 am

Liam. not worthy
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:27 am

Kuyt 3-1 Man Utd. The day Kuyt officially proved to the deluded Mancs, that all descried him as as a "woeful" footballer, that he was infact a world class footballer and proving me correct all along the way. Doesn't get much more of a pleasant feeling than that, knowing that my football knowledge, so often described as "moronic" was correct all along, and was done right in front of the Mancs eyes

rofl
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:30 am

Liverpool 3-1 Man U
    Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:35 am

rofl not worthy

I must say that was a fantastic game. not worthy
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:37 am

Your match of last season - Nominations 914411

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:23 am