Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
crump
Zzonked
Jordi
Grenade
SBSP
9 posters

Manchester City agree Carlos Tevez sale to Corinthians

SBSP
    SBSP

Manchester City agree Carlos Tevez sale to Corinthians Empty Manchester City agree Carlos Tevez sale to Corinthians

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:33 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14173261.stm

About an hour ago on BBC football.

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has said that an agreement has been reached for the sale of Argentinian striker Carlos Tevez to Corinthians.

City turned down a £40m bid from the Brazilian club last week, with City believed to be holding out for £50m.

Earlier this month Tevez said that he wished to leave the club to spend more time with his family in Argentina

"We have an agreement with Corinthians but Carlos now is still a City player," Mancini told Sky Sports News.

More to follow.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Manchester City agree Carlos Tevez sale to Corinthians Empty Re: Manchester City agree Carlos Tevez sale to Corinthians

Post by Grenade Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:01 pm

Fuck sake should have bet on Aguero joining City when I had the chance Manchester City agree Carlos Tevez sale to Corinthians 1371890812
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Manchester City agree Carlos Tevez sale to Corinthians Empty Re: Manchester City agree Carlos Tevez sale to Corinthians

Post by Jordi Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Aguero and Nasri incoming.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:13 pm

Ah well, One of the best strikers around wastes his career. Rolling Eyes
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:39 pm

Tbf Jela he's already won everything possible in England and the Champions league.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:41 pm

There goes my Fantasy League.

I read "Sergio Aguero will take a pay cut to join Manchester City" this morning, I couldn't comprehend it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Zzonked wrote:Tbf Jela he's already won everything possible in England and the Champions league.

True, But he's still got it in him to play at the top level for several more years.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:47 pm

In a way I respect him more for going home (SA) and being with his family, just like he said he wanted to.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:55 pm

Here's a thought, why didn't he stay in Manchester and get his kids into one of the best Schools there that money can buy.

I saw a documentary or SA on TV, whilst it has it's nice areas, a large area of it was a shit hole.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:01 pm

I wanted him and Aguero to be there together Cry
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:05 pm

That would be the simple solution, but if his family didn't want to move to England I would rather be with them then be in England on my own. It's not like he needs Citeh's money either, he could retire tomorrow and never have to work again.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:05 pm

Ben wrote:I wanted him and Aguero to be there together Cry

This.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:19 pm

He broke up with his wife crump, so she's probably not going to do him any favors.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Zzonked wrote:He broke up with his wife crump, so she's probably not going to do him any favors.

Oh I see, because he cheated on her?

Fucking love rats Dry Smile
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Probably. His new girlfriend is about 100x more attractive though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 am

A huge sign of intent from the Brazilian league and its new financial strength, even though is it a colossal waste of money. Corinthians are already top of the table and they have a great striker force, even with Adriano still out. What the hell do they need Tevez for?

I'll be laughing my ass of if they don't win the Brasileirao.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:10 am

Delighted this cunt is leaving Europe but I'm going to be gutted when(if...) they get Kun. Cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:28 am

SkySportsPeteO Pete O'Rourke
    Corinthians claim they have yet to agree a deal with Manchester City for Carlos Tevez. #MCFC
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:33 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14173261.stm

So Man City have agreed to sell him, but Corinthians haven't agreed a deal yet.
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:22 pm

So it looks as if the deal is all but over, watching Sky Sports and the news broke that they (Corinthians) have pulled out as the transfer window is coming to a close.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_7049999,00.html

What will be next, I am clueless.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:29 pm

So if he leaves then it's going to be to Europe now?

Unless the Argentinean league hasn't had their deadline yet I guess, but who can afford him there? Boca?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:32 pm