Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Player testing.

Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Player testing. Empty Player testing.

Post by Pippo Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Right, I made this to test out players, so if you're wanting a new striker in the Advanced Forward position, then I can tell you how he does.

I've loaded Brazil, Argentina, England, Spain, Holland, Scotland, Germany and France leagues. Which one do you think will be more beneficial?

I will use ANY player requested, just tell me the name and what position and role you want him in. You can also choose the duration of the games I play him in.

I also intend to surround the player with players of a CA and PA of 200 (the maximum). Do you also think this is a good idea?

Any feedback will be taken on board. Thanks Smile
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Player testing. Empty Re: Player testing.

Post by Laurencio Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:02 am

Pip wrote:Right, I made this to test out players, so if you're wanting a new striker in the Advanced Forward position, then I can tell you how he does.

I've loaded Brazil, Argentina, England, Spain, Holland, Scotland, Germany and France leagues. Which one do you think will be more beneficial?

I will use ANY player requested, just tell me the name and what position and role you want him in. You can also choose the duration of the games I play him in.

I also intend to surround the player with players of a CA and PA of 200 (the maximum). Do you also think this is a good idea?

Any feedback will be taken on board. Thanks Smile

The general idea of testing a player is good, but unfortunately once you give a team a bunch of CA and PA 200 players even a rubbish player will appear quite brilliant. As the engine doesn't just look at the rating for each skill, but for overal ability when deciding match factors the player you are testing would constantly be at an advantage that would not be possible to replicate with a "weaker" squad.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:04 am

Thanks Laurencio, I'll keep the ratings as they are. I obviously wasn't going to give the test player a CA and PA of 200, but thanks for the feedback. Smile
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:07 am

Pip wrote:Thanks Laurencio, I'll keep the ratings as they are. I obviously wasn't going to give the test player a CA and PA of 200, but thanks for the feedback. Smile

No, what I mean is that once you surround the player with a bunch of players with a CA of 200 it will instantly increase the chance that your non edited player, the one you are testing, will do well. If I stick Shola Ameobi in Barcelona he's quite likely to score against a whole host of La Liga sides, mostly because of the players around him.

I've done this experiment in the past myself, and the "weak" player is always made look good by his team mates. The overal CA of your First XI greatly effects how well your team will play, and thus how well the weaker player plays.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:08 am

Ah ok.

Well I can always swap and change sides.
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad
    Supports : Manchester United

Post by Hernandez_14 Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:34 am

I need a targer man for United, attack.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Post by Pippo Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:45 am

Name a specific player Wink
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Post by Hernandez_14 Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:01 am

Rooney
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Post by Hernandez_14 Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:51 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:40 am