Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

These cat looking things licking the screen

Cornholio
    Cornholio

These cat looking things licking the screen Empty These cat looking things licking the screen

Post by Cornholio Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:07 pm

What's the deal with them?
    Royal
    Royal

These cat looking things licking the screen Empty Re: These cat looking things licking the screen

Post by Royal Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:09 pm

Cool
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

These cat looking things licking the screen Empty Re: These cat looking things licking the screen

Post by Cornholio Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:58 pm

Spill the beans!
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:04 am

These cat looking things licking the screen Spilled+the+beans
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:20 am

You win this round, Royal Flush.

But the war is far from over.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:54 am

These cats are godly, I have never seen such an exquisite avatar in my entire life. If only I was worthy of reaching such a socially respectable status to be offered the chance to experience the wondrous joy of having a cat avatar. not worthy

Last edited by Royal Flush on Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing :  )
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:56 am

forestfcfan wrote:These cats are godly, I have never seen such an exquisite avatar in my entire life. If only I was worthy of reaching such a socially respectable status to be offered the chance to experience the wondrous joy of having a cat avatar. not worthy
    Indeed. Coffee
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:56 am

These cat looking things licking the screen Doggybarking
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:59 am

Luxz0rz wrote:These cat looking things licking the screen Doggybarking
    A challenger appears.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:27 am

forestfcfan wrote:These cats are godly, I have never seen such an exquisite avatar in my entire life. If only I was worthy of reaching such a socially respectable status to be offered the chance to experience the wondrous joy of having a cat avatar. These cat looking things licking the screen 914411

Well said, you guys are like a bunch of 12 year olds, how its so "cool" to have the cat avatar thingy. Neutral
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:44 am

JMB_94 wrote:
    forestfcfan wrote:These cats are godly, I have never seen such an exquisite avatar in my entire life. If only I was worthy of reaching such a socially respectable status to be offered the chance to experience the wondrous joy of having a cat avatar. These cat looking things licking the screen 914411

Well said, you guys are like a bunch of 12 year olds, how its so "cool" to have the cat avatar thingy. Neutral
    doh
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:46 am

Kuled wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

doh
    I guess he didn't notice the "last edited by" at the bottom. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:47 am