Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sunderland Association Football Club - The Black Cats

Anonymous

Sunderland Association Football Club - The Black Cats Empty Sunderland Association Football Club - The Black Cats

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:42 pm

Sunderland Association Football Club - The Black Cats Sunderland

Started a new save with the new update.

Decided that I was bored of buying really good players, like blowing in excess of £10million on N'Zogbia etc.

So I decided to build for the future.

My Transfers:

Sunderland Association Football Club - The Black Cats Voohmq

Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Sunderland Association Football Club - The Black Cats Empty Re: Sunderland Association Football Club - The Black Cats

Post by Ben 10 Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Hope you scouted them all, because some of them could be flops Laughing
    Anonymous

Sunderland Association Football Club - The Black Cats Empty Re: Sunderland Association Football Club - The Black Cats

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:46 pm

Yeh. Laughing

I remembered that I had save it before getting Smithies, I went back and got Rhodes instead as I've got good young keepers already. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:32 pm

Premier League

Sunderland 0 vs 2 Spurs (A)

Had a few key players missing. Biggest of which was McCartney. I had to play Bardsley at LB, was at fault for both goals fucking shocking.

Next game is Blackburn.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:33 pm

You bought the whole Scottish league. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Just the good young players. Laughing

Edit: Neither Turner or McCartney are back yet. facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:41 pm

Why buy young players if you wont stick with a save? I never understand people who do that...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:45 pm

James wrote:Why buy young players if you wont stick with a save? I never understand people who do that...

When have you ever stuck with a save? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:46 pm

I played with Dortmund for 8 seasons on FM 10.

I played with Fiorentina for 4 seasons on FM 11. I don't go signing loads of young players though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:35 am