Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Mason
Mario
Jord
El Jefe
Scouser_Dave
Walcott
Ben
CameronLFC1
Danny
Mustangt125
Cornholio
15 posters

Diarra, Turan, Payet, Shawcross, Dzeko, and Abidal to Liverpool

Cornholio
    Cornholio

Diarra, Turan, Payet, Shawcross, Dzeko, and Abidal to Liverpool Empty Diarra, Turan, Payet, Shawcross, Dzeko, and Abidal to Liverpool

Post by Cornholio Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:02 am

All these players are set to join Liverpool once the sale process goes through.

Source: NOTR
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Diarra, Turan, Payet, Shawcross, Dzeko, and Abidal to Liverpool Empty Re: Diarra, Turan, Payet, Shawcross, Dzeko, and Abidal to Liverpool

Post by Mustangt125 Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:03 am

Doubt it. Would take Lass and Turan in a heartbeat. Probably still can't afford Dzeko. Abidal is ancient.
    Danny
    Danny

Diarra, Turan, Payet, Shawcross, Dzeko, and Abidal to Liverpool Empty Re: Diarra, Turan, Payet, Shawcross, Dzeko, and Abidal to Liverpool

Post by Danny Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:03 am

LOL!

No chance. Diarra (Lass?) is coming to OT Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:11 am

Don't forget Messi.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:14 am

MESSI, messi.
    CameronLFC1
    CameronLFC1

Post by CameronLFC1 Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:24 am

I doubt we'll get more then one of those players if any
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:12 am

News Of The Ryan?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:25 am

Maybe only Shawcross would come out of all those players.

But Stoke > Liverpool so I don't see the reason why Shawcross would want to leave.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:45 am

Diarra to replace Masch
    Turan to replace Gerrard
    Payet to replace ________ (Never heard of him.)
    Dzeko to replace Torres
    Abidal - well Liverpool need a LB..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:55 am

I'd love to see you go for Shawcross and Fergie put his buy back clause into affect, just to piss Liverpool off. Laughing

Also, imo Abidal is shite, and I'd rather have Aurelio, can't really see you getting Dzeko.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:14 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Maybe only Shawcross would come out of all those players.

But Stoke > Liverpool so I don't see the reason why Shawcross would want to leave.

rofl rofl

Neutral

rofl

rofl

Laughing

rofl

Oh, you were serious.. Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:51 am

Consider Shawcross used to play for United as well.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:54 am

Sounds good Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:56 am

Danny B wrote:

Owen used to play for Liverpool.. Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:10 am

Dan wrote:
    Danny B wrote:

Ooh Neutral

His options were Hull, Stoke, or United. No brainer Neutral

Guaranteed football at Stoke, or probably behind someone like Carragher at Anfield. Another one... Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:11 am

Danny B wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Danny B wrote:

Ooh Neutral

His options were Hull, Stoke, or United. No brainer Neutral

Guaranteed football at Stoke, or probably behind someone like Carragher at Anfield. Another one... Neutral

No, he's English. He's a starter, no doubt about it. Plus, he has hoofing experience, perfect option.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:00 am

Would love it if we got Turan.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:26 am

BenSmith wrote:News Of The Ryan?

Yep. Good to see another reader on here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:45 am

Dan wrote:

Diarra, Turan, Payet, Shawcross, Dzeko, and Abidal to Liverpool 70955 Diarra, Turan, Payet, Shawcross, Dzeko, and Abidal to Liverpool 70955
    Neutral
    Diarra, Turan, Payet, Shawcross, Dzeko, and Abidal to Liverpool 70955
    Laughing

League table says otherwise.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:59 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Diarra, Turan, Payet, Shawcross, Dzeko, and Abidal to Liverpool 70955 Diarra, Turan, Payet, Shawcross, Dzeko, and Abidal to Liverpool 70955
    Neutral
    Laughing

League table says otherwise.

Sorry, forgot the league table after a few games is the perfect judge of who the best teams are.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:03 am

If Liverpool didn't have Reina, Torres, Gerrard, and whoever the fuck is still there (Laughing) I wouldn't mind having Stoke's team over Liverpools.

Your situation is drastic Dan. You have to know that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:06 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:If Liverpool didn't have Reina, Torres, Gerrard, and whoever the fuck is still there (Laughing) I wouldn't mind having Stoke's team over Liverpools.

Your situation is drastic Dan. You have to know that.

Most laughable thing ever. If Real Madrid didn't have Ronaldo, Kaka, Casillas etc. I'd prefer Kettering Town.

Point is, we do have them, and we are a better side, just out of form.

Our situation is potentially drastic, it just seems that non-Liverpool fans are the one's 'overrating' it the most.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:27 am

Stoke isn't that bad.

You do have them, but Gerrard is fairly shit though (for being a "top" player of a "top" club), and Torres is injured most of the time.

I definitely would prefer to have Everton's squad than Liverpool's.

Your in deep shit, and you guys need to get your act together.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:33 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Stoke isn't that bad.

You do have them, but Gerrard is fairly shit though (for being a "top" player of a "top" club), and Torres is injured most of the time.

Stopped reading there.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:38 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Stoke isn't that bad.

Diarra, Turan, Payet, Shawcross, Dzeko, and Abidal to Liverpool Facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:59 am

There are about 10-20 players I would rather have on my team than Gerrard. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:02 am

Oh yeah, that makes him shit then.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:18 am

Liverpool are supposed to be a top club. Their star players quality shouldn't be "good" but rather "great". Gerrard is good, but not great.

But I regress, Gerrard is a pretty damn good player for a mid-table side like Liverpool is now.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:45 am

You trolling Polska?

Gerrard is easily in the top 5 midfields players in the world.. Liverpool have 9/11 of the players they had when we finished 2nd. From what your saying though Gerrard is a mid table player?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:03 pm

He's class for a mid-table player, he should be the norm in quality for a top team like Arsenal/Chelsea/United/RM/Barca/etc.

He is one of Liverpool's best players. This is the equivalent to Spurs having VDV and Everton having Arteta.

And I strongly disagree with the claim he is in the top 5 midfielders(he'd be on the borderline though) in England, let alone in the world.

And yes, I am trolling slightly, but I am still speaking truth. Diarra, Turan, Payet, Shawcross, Dzeko, and Abidal to Liverpool 287408

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:12 am