Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Zzonked
ResurrectionRooney
dena
SBSP
Mal
9 posters

Woman dies of heart attack at her own funeral.

Mal
    Mal

Woman dies of heart attack at her own funeral. Empty Woman dies of heart attack at her own funeral.

Post by Mal Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:10 am

Neutral

A woman died from a heart attack caused by shock after waking up to discover she had been declared dead - and was being prepared for burial.
    As mourning relatives filed past her open coffin the supposedly dead woman suddenly woke up and started screaming as she realised where she was.
    Fagilyu Mukhametzyanov, 49, had been wrongly declared deceased by doctors but died for real after hearing mourners saying prayers for her soul to be taken up to heaven in Kazan, Russia.

Woman dies of heart attack at her own funeral. Article-2007356-0CB14E5A00000578-301_468x286

Devastated husband Fagili Mukhametzyanov, 51, had been told his wife had died of a heart attack after she'd collapsed at home suffering from chest pains.
    Mr Mukhametzyanov said: 'Her eyes fluttered and we immediately rushed her back to the hospital but she only lived for another 12 minutes in intensive care before she died again, this time for good.
    'I am very angry and want answers. She wasn’t dead when they said she was and they could have saved her.'
    Hospital spokesman Minsalih Sahapov said: 'We are carrying out an investigation.'

Woman dies of heart attack at her own funeral. Article-2007356-0CB14E4E00000578-972_468x299
    SBSP
    SBSP

Woman dies of heart attack at her own funeral. Empty Re: Woman dies of heart attack at her own funeral.

Post by SBSP Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:11 am

Well I guess nothing went to waste. shifty
    dena
    dena

Woman dies of heart attack at her own funeral. Empty Re: Woman dies of heart attack at her own funeral.

Post by dena Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:12 am

Was just about to post this Laughing

What a shame, fucking doctors man. Dry Smile
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:14 am

At least she didn't get buried or start getting cremated before she woke up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:14 am

I would love it if this happens to me Laughing

It'd be so funny waking up in an open coffin at a funeral. I'd sit up slowly pulling a zombie sort of face and pretend I was a ghost or something. Put on a croaky voice like "I'm back....to killlll youuuu! grrrrrr"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:14 am

Another human dead due to other human error.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:15 am

Forest wrote:I would love it if this happens to me Laughing

It'd be so funny waking up in an open coffin at a funeral. I'd sit up slowly pulling a zombie sort of face and pretend I was a ghost or something. Put on a croaky voice like "I'm back....to killlll youuuu! grrrrrr"

And then someone bashes your brains in and it's not funny anymore.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:16 am

It'd be worth it to see the looks on everyones faces smug
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:16 am

Yeah, but nobody would be there.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:17 am

Zzonked wrote:

rofl
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:18 am

Dan wrote:

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:19 am

Wow damn, at least the funeral money didn't go to waste I guess...
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:19 am

Zzonked wrote:

Dan wrote:

rofl rofl rofl
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:26 am

SBSP wrote:Well I guess nothing went to waste. shifty

James wrote:Wow damn, at least the funeral money didn't go to waste I guess...
    -_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:17 am

If she had life insurance, does her family get double death benefits? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Doctor pokes her in the eye to check if alive...

"Yup.. she's definitley dead this time".

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:24 pm

rofl
    Potato-7
    Potato-7

Supports : Olympiakos

Post by Potato-7 Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:01 pm

At least they wont have to pay the funeral costs again.Neutral
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:19 pm

Fucking hell..Shit doctors Neutral
    RIP

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:37 am