Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Pimp
menalawyerguy
Theo Filippo
Mouse
Sean
Roloman4
Kuled
Mustangt125
Grenade
Jamie
fluffy_kittens
Potato-7
dena
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Danny
Marvin
luke.
Gegilworld93
22 posters

Tom Huddlestone for England! (The Black Scholes)

Anonymous

Tom Huddlestone for England! (The Black Scholes) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Huddlestone for England! (The Black Scholes)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:59 pm

is against the rules to speak non-english language here, little guy

Sean wrote:Bang. Beasted.

was to easy
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Tom Huddlestone for England! (The Black Scholes) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Huddlestone for England! (The Black Scholes)

Post by Roloman4 Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Non mi importa, io parlo nella lingua che io voglia.

I won't let anyone, ANYWHERE, tell me what to say or how to say it.

And don't call me a little guy, we all know you're a pre-pubescent twat.

Last edited by Roloman4 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Wilshere? World Class? Gerrard and Lampard Useless? facepalm
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:40 pm

Rolo stop using google translate Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:41 pm

mauro=beast wrote:is against the rules to speak non-english language here, little guy

was to easy

Funny that because i've never seen you speak English on this forum before.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:15 pm

James wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:is against the rules to speak non-english language here, little guy

was to easy

He speaks better English than you.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:19 pm

James is a foreign immigrant who came to England to steal our jobs and glory support our teams.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:57 pm

James wrote:

was to easy

I've seen you mangle English plenty of times. You don't even appear to know the difference between "of" and "have." The issue with Mauro is that English is not his mother tongue. What's your excuse?
    Pimp

Supports : Liverpool

Post by Pimp Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:00 pm

luke. wrote:He's a fat, slow cunt.

So no.

Like the guy in your avatar laugh

he's barely black though.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:02 pm

That's not even an excuse for Mauro though seeing as he's typed perfect English on here before with no problems. He just decided it's funnier or whatever to talk like a spaz....
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:42 pm

blackskar wrote:That's not even an excuse for Mauro though seeing as he's typed perfect English on here before with no problems. He just decided it's funnier or whatever to talk like a spaz....

Bit harsh ? My French is quite terrible but if I wanted to, I could use the internet to help me post something on here in perfect French.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:07 am

grenade187 wrote:
    fluffy_kittens wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:Personally I think he would be our best holding midfielder. Not the best in the world but you have to work with what you have got.

Arsenal fans loving Huddlestone, incredible eek

Phaggot
    Tom Huddlestone for England! (The Black Scholes) - Page 2 Pissed+Smiley

why am I a faggot?
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:10 am

grenade187 wrote:
    blackskar wrote:That's not even an excuse for Mauro though seeing as he's typed perfect English on here before with no problems. He just decided it's funnier or whatever to talk like a spaz....

Bit harsh ? My French is quite terrible but if I wanted to, I could use the internet to help me post something on here in perfect French.

Most internet translators don't translate it properly though and anyone that knew the actual language could spot it.
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:16 am

Yeah that Huddleston goal didn't even look real it was so fucking fast.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:11 am

grenade187 wrote:

He reads complex words and still understands everything, he speaks it perfectly fine when he wants to
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:03 pm

fluffy_kittens wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:
    fluffy_kittens wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:Personally I think he would be our best holding midfielder. Not the best in the world but you have to work with what you have got.

Arsenal fans loving Huddlestone, incredible eek

Phaggot
    Tom Huddlestone for England! (The Black Scholes) - Page 2 Pissed+Smiley

why am I a faggot?

I meant the goal...

blackskar wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:

Most internet translators don't translate it properly though and anyone that knew the actual language could spot it.

Not talking about translators. I mean he could look up words etc. He knows basic English from what I can gather so if he wanted to properly construct a sentence he would just need to put his head around it + use google. Coarse he could just be doing it on purpose all along but we will probably never know.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Huddlestone is my favorite English player TBH. If he added a bit more steel to his game he could be useful.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:26 pm

google translate is for noobs
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:27 pm

mauro, how come you never address these conspiracy theories about you faking broken English?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

i dont need to, i talk many times to most of forumers on xbox live all the time, they know already whatsup, just some random people that i dont know that make those conspiracy. i make 1 post that took me about 20 minutes to make that had 1 sentence with perfected grammar and suddenly im a con artist Smile

there was also that myth that im english, but debunk like a beast when the mods can see my ip is not english, this is 100% authentic mauro lol!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:14 pm

i should have a FAQ thread just for me and for all my fan and others who want to know the mysterys of mauro
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:17 pm

mauro=beast wrote:i should have a FAQ thread just for me and for all my fan and others who want to know the mysterys of mauro

Tom Huddlestone for England! (The Black Scholes) - Page 2 914411 Tom Huddlestone for England! (The Black Scholes) - Page 2 984708
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:32 pm

mauro=beast wrote:i should have a FAQ thread just for me and for all my fan and others who want to know the mysterys of mauro

Call it the Beastings Chronicles
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Mauro, do you beast girls with your cock? Aussie girls on Home and Away are alright, you should beast them.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Has anyone actually noticed Mauro's seemingly perfect grammar in his signature? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:39 pm

JMB_94 wrote:Has anyone actually noticed Mauro's seemingly perfect grammar in his signature? Laughing

I have Laughing

Just never commented on it in case I faced a beasting Run

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:29 am