Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
blackskar
moscowmadeit3
Demoz
Kuled
jeb4eva
fluffy_kittens
AriseForLife
Dean
El_indian
Grenade
Theo Filippo
Jamie
Sean
Childish Logic
Pimp
ShakerMatty
Steadman
SBSP
crump
23 posters

The Ultimate Poll - Lets Do This Shit

Poll

Who's Better?

[ 25 ]
    The Ultimate Poll - Lets Do This Shit - Page 2 Bar_left66%The Ultimate Poll - Lets Do This Shit - Page 2 Bar_right [66%] 
    [ 13 ]
    The Ultimate Poll - Lets Do This Shit - Page 2 Bar_left34%The Ultimate Poll - Lets Do This Shit - Page 2 Bar_right [34%] 

Total Votes: 38
    Anonymous

The Ultimate Poll - Lets Do This Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ultimate Poll - Lets Do This Shit

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:35 pm

AriseForLife wrote:
    Dean wrote:The question was Messi or Ronaldo- first thing he said was 'Depends'. What the fuck does it depend on? Laughing It's either Messi or Ronaldo plain and simple. You can't have half of him and half of him. It's one or the other.
    It depends on a lot dumbass. In my opinion Cristiano is the superior scorer so if I need someone that I could count on to score goals then it would be him. Messi is the better creator so in those cases I would take him. There are plenty of other play-makers on the planet that I could put in a team, but Cristiano's finishing is second to none and that is more rare in my opinion. If you don't agree that is fine and you are welcome to your opinion. Don't fucking come at me with your bullshit if you don't agree. If you don't like what I type then don't fucking read it dipshit.

Disagree about Ronaldos finishing... There is plenty of other players who are just as good at finishing chances if not better.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

The Ultimate Poll - Lets Do This Shit - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ultimate Poll - Lets Do This Shit

Post by Demoz Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:03 pm

Ronaldo. Simple.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:11 pm

Scott, lets be honest mate, everyone will reply to those threads, they are basic and lack imagination. I bet if I start up a what boots do you wear I'll get loads of replies.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Ronaldo aint a better finisher than Messi oh no you didn\'t
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:44 pm

The Ultimate Poll - Lets Do This Shit - Page 2 Not-this-shit-again
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Supports : Manchester United

Post by jeb4eva Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:46 pm

AriseForLife wrote:Dean go fuck yourself and then after that kill yourself. Okay thanks.

What a disgraceful post, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:34 pm

jeb4eva wrote:
    AriseForLife wrote:Dean go fuck yourself and then after that kill yourself. Okay thanks.

Agreed. Humanity at it's lowest.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:32 am

Dean got told?

Arise was talking shit, Messi is a better finisher than Ronaldo.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:33 am

jeb4eva wrote:

What did you think of Deans post before that then? I assume he should be ashamed of himself too?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:55 am

Ronaldo

/Close Thread.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:58 am

jeb4eva wrote:

Then Dean shouldn't have thrown around pity insults in the first place... Neutral
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad
    Supports : Manchester United

Post by Hernandez_14 Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:00 am

Ronaldo. Neutral
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:28 am

Only one of them is currently better than Maradona. He's my pick.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:34 am

The Miz wrote:Disagree about Ronaldos finishing... There is plenty of other players who are just as good at finishing chances if not better.
    That's fine you're entitled to disagree. I am interested in knowing who you think is as good if not better than Cristiano Ronaldo at finishing. I know you're probably going to say Messi but I already disagree on that so who else would you say.
    jeb4eva wrote:

However I'm not.
    Fine Shagger wrote:Dean got told?

Arise was talking shit, Messi is a better finisher than Ronaldo.
    Since when is sharing my opinion talking shit? I didn't say anything about anyone, I simply offered my opinion and nothing more.

Last edited by AriseForLife on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:38 am; edited 2 times in total
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:37 am

[Removed]

Last edited by AriseForLife on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Double post)
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:37 am

Messi.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:32 am