Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Grax
Pimp
Weather130
Gegilworld93
dena
The Bat-Man
Pippo
wellz
Carlos Jenkinson
Mason
Dave
Dean
Danny
ResurrectionRooney
Grenade
luke.
Jordi
Kuled
Marvin
Mal
24 posters

Doncaster mascot sacked for raunchy photo shoot.

Mal
    Mal

Doncaster mascot sacked for raunchy photo shoot. Empty Doncaster mascot sacked for raunchy photo shoot.

Post by Mal Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:44 pm

Championship side Doncaster Rovers have sacked their mascot after she 'disgraced the team' by posing in her lingerie in a newspaper photo-shoot.
    Mother-of-three Tracy Chandler said she received an email from the club telling her that her services were no longer required.
    The hairdresser has said she is going to fight to get her job as Donny Dog back despite being pictured in provocative underwear.

Doncaster mascot sacked for raunchy photo shoot. Article-0-0C76DA7A00000578-580_634x394

Tracy Chandler, 40, was sacked after she 'disgraced' the club in a photoshoot in her lingerie
    Over the last three years she has appeared as a mascot at the club's Keepmoat Stadium and believes she is the only female in the top four divisions of English football to have such a job.
    She appeared in a Sunday tabloid but she admitted that she did not tell the club about the shoot.
    The 40-year-old stressed that it was 'tastefully done' and all the proceeds were donated to the NSPCC.
    'I'm absolutely devastated,' Chandler told BBC Radio Five Live. 'I've not stopped crying all morning.
    Doncaster mascot sacked for raunchy photo shoot. Article-0-0C76C9CF00000578-196_306x416Doncaster mascot sacked for raunchy photo shoot. Article-0-0C76DA1C00000578-109_306x416

Puppy love: Chandler dressed in the full Donny Dog outfit, left, and posing for the photoshoot that got her axed
    'It just said that they didn't need my services any more and that I'd disgraced the club.'
    She said that she was disgusted by what has happened to her.
    'I've raised a lot of money for charity. I've brought Donny Dog out of hiding,' she added. 'I'm the one who pushed him into the charities.'
    A spokesman for Doncaster said the club would not be commenting on the matter.

rofl
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Doncaster mascot sacked for raunchy photo shoot. Empty Re: Doncaster mascot sacked for raunchy photo shoot.

Post by Marvin Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Talk about making a fuss over nothing.
    Kuled

Doncaster mascot sacked for raunchy photo shoot. Empty Re: Doncaster mascot sacked for raunchy photo shoot.

Post by Kuled Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Doncaster mascot sacked for raunchy photo shoot. 70955
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Ridiculous. Laughing
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Saw this yesterday Laughing
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Doncaster mascot sacked for raunchy photo shoot. 01c37c13
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:37 pm

I would.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:38 pm

Understandable. Donny isn't a big club but is a family club mainly aimed at children. She should of thought about what she was doing first.

Inb4allthepervshaveago
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:34 pm

I agree with the decision to sack her, she wasn't authorised to use the mascot's head in the photoshoot, she should have asked the club first.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:36 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I agree with the decision to sack her, she wasn't authorised to use the mascot's head in the photoshoot, she should have asked the club first.
    Yeah. Because that's why she's been sacked. Neutral
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:37 pm

Dan wrote:I would.

Fucking-reet man!
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:41 pm

Danny wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:I agree with the decision to sack her, she wasn't authorised to use the mascot's head in the photoshoot, she should have asked the club first.
    Yeah. Because that's why she's been sacked. Neutral

Do you think if she'd done it without the head of the mascot she'd still have been fired? I doubt it.
    Dave
    Dave

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Dave Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:42 pm

Dean wrote:

Fucking-reet man!

Thirded.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Dave wrote:

Dean wrote:

Fucking-reet man!

Thirded.

Fourthed.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:40 am

Doncaster mascot sacked for raunchy photo shoot. 70955
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:41 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Dave wrote:

Dean wrote:

Fucking-reet man!

Thirded.

Fourthed.

Nope
    wellz
    wellz

Supports : The Troops

Post by wellz Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:43 am

little harsh
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:43 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Dave wrote:

Dean wrote:

Fucking-reet man!

Thirded.

Fourthed.

Really? To me she looks like a dog even without the mask on.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:44 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:
    Dave wrote:

Dean wrote:

Fucking-reet man!

Thirded.

Fourthed.

Nope

I'm with Fonseca, he's got an ass ugly face.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:45 am

Not bad for a mom!! Why pose with the dog head though? Freaky.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:54 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-13716449
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:54 am

SSN making a big fuss about it now facepalm facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:57 am

Would be a good thing for Colchester United, would get them on the map. Laughing
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:49 am

She got her job back Laughing
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:20 am

ugly
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:27 am

The Miz wrote:Understandable. Donny isn't a big club but is a family club mainly aimed at children. She should of thought about what she was doing first.

Inb4allthepervshaveago

It was hypocritical. The article I read mentioned that last year Doncaster had a calendar photoshoot where their players posed naked.

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/Doncaster-fire-Donny-Dog-mascot-over-her-lingeri?urn=sow-wp2360&active_dimension=carousel_ept_sports_sow_experts&ysp_frm_woah=1
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:12 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Dave wrote:

Dean wrote:

Fucking-reet man!

Thirded.

Fourthed.

Fithed.

Are we all in this together by the way?
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:59 am

Everything that needs to be covered is so I do not see any real problem here.
    Pimp

Supports : Liverpool

Post by Pimp Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:15 am

So long as she had a bag over that head then I would...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:27 am