Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
ShakerMatty
SBSP
Weather130
El Jefe
dena
Coatsy
Demba Ba
Mario
arsenalap11
Carlos Jenkinson
Mouse
Ricardo
LeBron
wellz
Kuled
Childish Logic
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
luke.
Grenade
Jordi
24 posters

Usain Bolt: I'm good enough for Man United.

fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Usain Bolt: I'm good enough for Man United. - Page 3 Empty Re: Usain Bolt: I'm good enough for Man United.

Post by fluffy_kittens Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:48 am

Dan wrote:Thanks for that. I had forgotten that 20 = 20.

My point is, having the vast majority of your goals coming in a couple of games doesn't exactly hint at consistency. Something that is required at the top level.

my point exactly. And he didnt score them against shit teams, he scored them against you haha
    Anonymous

Usain Bolt: I'm good enough for Man United. - Page 3 Empty Re: Usain Bolt: I'm good enough for Man United.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:49 am

There is a reason he was overlooked. Because the number of goals he had flattered him. He is not as good as his goal tally suggests.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:50 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:
    Dan wrote:Thanks for that. I had forgotten that 20 = 20.

My point is, having the vast majority of your goals coming in a couple of games doesn't exactly hint at consistency. Something that is required at the top level.

my point exactly. And he didnt score them against shit teams, he scored them against you haha

Haha, he scored a quarter of his goals in the league against Blackburn Rovers. In one game.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:51 am

Which I don't understand, because most of the time Berba starts he usually scores...it's just the Hernandez fever got over SAF.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:52 am

chiboygeorge wrote:Which I don't understand, because most of the time Berba starts he usually scores...it's just the Hernandez fever got over SAF.

I think Ferguson is a better judge of his team than yourself.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:55 am

Dan wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:Which I don't understand, because most of the time Berba starts he usually scores...it's just the Hernandez fever got over SAF.

I think Ferguson is a better judge of his team than yourself.
    Never said I was? Just said I don't understand...

It's not like SAF is always right...he usually gets the most obvious things wrong.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:59 am

You don't need to understand. He got it right did he not? Berbatov stopped scoring, Hernandez kept scoring.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:12 am

Dan wrote:You don't need to understand. He got it right did he not? Berbatov stopped scoring, Hernandez kept scoring.
    What? Laughing

I needed to understand why Berba was benched even though he was scoring goals....I know Hernandez kept scoring but Berba would have done the same and tallied up more goals in the PL if he was kept playing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:13 am

Berbatov went on a massive streak without scoring.. Neutral
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:23 am

Dan wrote:Berbatov went on a massive streak without scoring.. Neutral
    After the Liverpool game..Berba played one game and then got benched the next..against Sunderland.

Then against Stoke away he was not even playing as a striker, and then went two games without scoring against Villa and City...I'd hardly call that a massive streak.

-- And in the later part of the season, after the Blackpool game where he scored 2...he was benched for like 6 games...
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:24 am

I bet SAF is pissed now, £15m on Ashley Young when he could of had Bolt for free.

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:30 am

chiboygeorge wrote:
    Dan wrote:Berbatov went on a massive streak without scoring.. Neutral
    After the Liverpool game..Berba played one game and then got benched the next..against Sunderland.

Then against Stoke away he was not even playing as a striker, and then went two games without scoring against Villa and City...I'd hardly call that a massive streak.

-- And in the later part of the season, after the Blackpool game where he scored 2...he was benched for like 6 games...

Do you not think that there is a reason he was?

Because his goal tally flattered him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:22 pm