Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Dean
dena
Muhkoo
Theo Filippo
Potato-7
Jordi
fluffy_kittens
JK
chiboygeorge
Mason
Coatsy
Jord
Steadman
Jamie
Kris
Ricardo
Scuba Steve
Kuled
CollieBuddz
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
SBSP
Sean
luke.
27 posters

Would you improve the best team in the world?

JK
    JK

Supports : Arsenal

Would you improve the best team in the world? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you improve the best team in the world?

Post by JK Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:58 am

Pedro > Sanchez. I'd bench Villa for Pedro if I'd have to.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Would you improve the best team in the world? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you improve the best team in the world?

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Lavezzi
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:56 pm

First of all I'd bring in Fonte + Jaidi, they make Pique and Puyol look like pussies.

Then we need more creativity, Adam Lallana should do the trick.
    Potato-7
    Potato-7

Supports : Olympiakos

Post by Potato-7 Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:12 pm

I think barcelona can find a lot of people better than pedro.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:17 pm

Potato-7 wrote:I think barcelona can find a lot of people better than pedro.
    On paper
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:07 am

Stekelenburg to replace Valdez.

C.Eriksen in a year or two to replace Xavi when he retires cheers
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:08 am

Valdes > Stekelenburg
    Thiago > Eriksen
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:30 am

I don't think I'd buy anyone tbh. Neutral
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:31 am

You'd sell them all so Real Madrid finally have a chance.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:33 am

Har Har your sense of humor knows no bounds Fine Shagger. You truly are a comic connoisseur.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:36 am

I'm a bit ashamed of that one, there was no thought at all put into it. Cry
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:16 am

I'd look to bring in a forward, a left back, then if possible, Fabregas. But I wouldn't break the bank to get him either, I'd pay a good price, but not the likes of £40-50m that's been quoted, that's just silly. I'd be happy to wait and be patience and gradually watch his price and Arsenals grip on him deteriorate. And then it comes to a time when you say 'Arsenal, you either take this very good offer from us, or you risk losing your relationship with Fabregas all together and he'll eventually leave for nothing at all'

Now back to planet earth on speaking on a realistic level, whether Arsene likes it or not, in this whole Cesc saga, Barcelona have the upper hand and they always will. How much did Barcelona offer for Fabregas last year? Wasn't £35m? I'd take this year if I was him. He's a mug otherwise.
    GCU
    GCU

Post by GCU Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:23 am

Always room for improvement
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:59 am

Add some depth.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:01 am

I would buy a top quality beanpole mawrksmen for when we kick it long, someone like Cawlton cole on Bobby Zamorwa, then a quality England international like Shaun wight phillips.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:05 am

I would add a couple of backup players to the Barcelona team. For the time being the 1st team is absolutely perfect and doesn't have to be changed, but the squad doesn't have a lot of strength in depth and if Messi or any other top players were to get injured then you would encounter a bit of a problem.

The type of players I would add would be the ones that have previously been talked about like Rossi and Sanchez, who wouldn't really fit into the 1st team but are still very good players when called upon.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:10 am

It's hard to improve on perfection. Can't really think of anywhere they need improvements. Might get someone young as backup for rightback, and possibly a young but talented striker like say Neymar. I'm a big fan of Pedro so I wouldn't send him packing for someone like Sanchez.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:05 am