Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Demba Ba
dena
Danny
ResurrectionRooney
Mouse
ShakerMatty
Barton
moscowmadeit3
El Jefe
Childish Logic
Ricardo
luke.
menalawyerguy
Kuled
Jamie
El_indian
crump
Drake
22 posters

Ryan Giggs' 8 year affair with brother's wife

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Ryan Giggs' 8 year affair with brother's wife - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan Giggs' 8 year affair with brother's wife

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:54 pm

The way I see it, Rhodri Giggs is actually in the wrong here, because he started shagging her after Ryan did. Feel sorry for Ryan's wife though.
    Danny
    Danny

Ryan Giggs' 8 year affair with brother's wife - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan Giggs' 8 year affair with brother's wife

Post by Danny Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:57 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:The way I see it, Rhodri Giggs is actually in the wrong here, because he started shagging her after Ryan did. Feel sorry for Ryan's wife though.
    Huh

I know what you're saying about Rhodri. It's not exactly the done thing to start going out with a girl who's dated your brother. Or from the girls point of view- go out with your ex's brother.

But if it's true, Giggs is an idiot tbh. Laughing

dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:55 am

Don't care about what he does personally, it's just funny to see how the media/fans love to vilify/praise certain players based on observation and with nothing concrete to back it up, I've always had an issue with that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:56 am

Kuled wrote:Liverpool fans all over this. Obsessed Rolling Eyes

shifty

Shut the fuck up. You would probably do the same if it were Gerrard.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:56 am

ahlycotc wrote:

shifty

Correct answer. thumb
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:57 am

ahlycotc wrote:

Ryan Giggs' 8 year affair with brother's wife - Page 3 279869

Ryan Giggs' 8 year affair with brother's wife - Page 3 914411
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:00 am

ahlycotc wrote:

I assume that the shifty face at the end demonstrates that Kuled knows he was making an indefensible statement...but maybe not.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:07 am

ahlycotc wrote:

Thing is, when Terry did a similar thing I didn't care. I don't give a fuck what players do off the pitch. It's their life and i'm not going to judge them.
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

I assume that the shifty face at the end demonstrates that Kuled knows he was making an indefensible statement...but maybe not.
    Correct. Awesome Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:19 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Nah, Kuled hasn't reached the stage of cognitive development where he can assume feelings from facial features. To him, they are just funny looking shapes that move. Generally, he'll hit that stage when he gets to about 3, 5 or 6 at the latest, but it seems he's a bit of a late bloomer.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:22 am

Dan wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Nah, Kuled hasn't reached the stage of cognitive development where he can assume feelings from facial features. To him, they are just funny looking shapes that move. Generally, he'll hit that stage when he gets to about 3, 5 or 6 at the latest, but it seems he's a bit of a late bloomer.
    -_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:38 am

If this is true then Giggs is a complete cunt, above Terry and Cashley Neutral
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:10 am

What are the odds that he will be vigourously booed at all away games next season.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:30 am

cheesy wrote:What are the odds that he will be vigourously booed at all away games next season.

he shouldn't be in the league next season, clearly past it, should've retired with Scholes and Neville this year
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:35 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:
    cheesy wrote:What are the odds that he will be vigourously booed at all away games next season.

he shouldn't be in the league next season, clearly past it, should've retired with Scholes and Neville this year
    Let me guess. You are basing that on what you saw in the Champions League final against Barcelona and nothing else. Giggs set up all 3 goals in our quarter final match against Chelsea and he has been a pivotal player for us all season. He should keep playing.

While Neville was right to retire because he had become injury prone and was past it, I think Scholes should have carried on for another year because he had shown us glimpses of what he could do when at his best during the season.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:39 am

Aww Giggs, if this is true what a true cunt. Brother's wife? Ryan Giggs' 8 year affair with brother's wife - Page 3 58503
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:36 am

From a newspaper that tapped Chris Tarrant's phone to find out something interesting to write an article about.
    But if it is true then... I still don't give a fuck.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:58 am

Could've been worse - he could've slept with his brother's favourite sheep.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:06 am

Extremely cuntish thing to do, not impressed.

Fine Shagger wrote:Stuff like this wouldn't happen. Scholes doesn't do interviews so he is a top fella.

What a cunt you are.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:07 am

Why you so angry since your return? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:07 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Why you so angry since your return? Laughing
    I'm not angry, but you act like a bellend with everything to do with United.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:08 am

kyro7 wrote:

I got so much swag, is that why you mad?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:09 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

What American show have you been watching now?
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:10 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfYBiVAzo9s
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:11 am

Where you been kyro? Thought you actually committed suicide after the Barcelona game.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:11 am

Makes sense.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:13 am

dena wrote:Where you been kyro? Thought you actually committed suicide after the Barcelona game.
    Well I haven't been at home much, plus I don't know even when I'm in I haven't been posting. Neutral
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:26 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Laughing
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:28 am

dena wrote:Where you been kyro? Thought you actually committed suicide after the Barcelona game.
    Laughing
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:41 am

When has suicide ever stopped him from posting? Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:27 pm