Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
Mouse
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Pippo
Ben
moscowmadeit3
ShakerMatty
Cameron.
Mason
Carlos Jenkinson
Bushido
dena
Ben 10
The Bat-Man
Demba Ba
luke.
Jord
fluffy_kittens
CoVkId01
arsenalap11
Cadbury
El Jefe
Walcott
Jordi
LFC_Grunners
Coatsy
Danny
chiboygeorge
Hernandez_14
Barton
Marvin
Grenade
Fanatic
Zzonked
Lux
Jamie
blackskar
Gegilworld93
SBSP
Ricardo
Keanoo
Kuled
crump
46 posters

England vs Switzerland | Saturday | ITV1 | 16:15 |

Poll

Outcome

[ 4 ]
    England vs Switzerland | Saturday | ITV1 | 16:15 | - Page 4 Bar_left17%England vs Switzerland | Saturday | ITV1 | 16:15 | - Page 4 Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 14 ]
    England vs Switzerland | Saturday | ITV1 | 16:15 | - Page 4 Bar_left61%England vs Switzerland | Saturday | ITV1 | 16:15 | - Page 4 Bar_right [61%] 
    [ 5 ]
    England vs Switzerland | Saturday | ITV1 | 16:15 | - Page 4 Bar_left22%England vs Switzerland | Saturday | ITV1 | 16:15 | - Page 4 Bar_right [22%] 

Total Votes: 23
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

England vs Switzerland | Saturday | ITV1 | 16:15 | - Page 4 Empty Re: England vs Switzerland | Saturday | ITV1 | 16:15 |

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:05 am

Lol, Milner and not Young rofl
    We might actually have a chance Very Happy
    Anonymous

England vs Switzerland | Saturday | ITV1 | 16:15 | - Page 4 Empty Re: England vs Switzerland | Saturday | ITV1 | 16:15 |

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:06 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:Fuck sake.

Should be playing teams for the future. Not playing a team, that won't be around for the next couple off years.

True that.

Fuck Jamie, fuck Stevie. It's Andre and Suso's time to shine.. shifty

Suso ain't English Simples

no, but really. Look at our center partnership. They will be decline when the next Euro/WC is around. By then, we will just throw two center backs together and hope for the best that they click. Then people will moan they didn't have time to get use to each other.

And Milner. What the fuck has he done.

I was talking about us.

Fuck England.. Simples
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:06 am

Should be playing teams for the future. Not playing a team, that won't be around for the next couple off years.

Couldn't have said it better myself, just fucking look at what Germany did/are doing, France are incorporating the likes of M'Vila.

Johnson should get more looks in, Phil Jones should get a call up ahead of Ferdie because you never know when an injury is gonna take him out, Phil would probably just sit on the bench with Dawson/Cahill/Jags alongside Terry. Henderson is 5th in the chance creation charts in the Premiership and he deserves a place ahead of Fat Frank.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:06 am

I like the way people criticise Capello's team selections, he's got the best win% of any England manager.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:07 am

Adam Johnson isn't as good as everyone thinks he is.

I don't understand why everybody rates him so highly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:08 am

Dan wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:
    Dan wrote:

True that.

Fuck Jamie, fuck Stevie. It's Andre and Suso's time to shine.. shifty

Suso ain't English Simples

no, but really. Look at our center partnership. They will be decline when the next Euro/WC is around. By then, we will just throw two center backs together and hope for the best that they click. Then people will moan they didn't have time to get use to each other.

And Milner. What the fuck has he done.

I was talking about us.

Fuck England.. Simples

fuck that, Liverpool is the future for England Simples
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:08 am

Just came in to say "SMUG SMUG SMUG I told you Young isn't first choice for England"

I'll be leaving now. neu hat
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:08 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:Lol, Milner and not Young rofl
    Naa. We dominated you away from home. I can't see you getting anything at Wembley.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:09 am

Did you see what happened the last time a youngster got put into the mix for England? Henderson got steamrolled, when they are ready, they'll get caps. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:12 am

Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:12 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Just came in to say "SMUG SMUG SMUG I told you Young isn't first choice for England"

Err, he is. He started 3 out of the last 4 matches.

Just Cappelo being a moron again.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:13 am

Fanatic wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:Just came in to say "SMUG SMUG SMUG I told you Young isn't first choice for England"

He started those due to injuries. It's a pretty stupid argument because whether he's 1st choice or not for England it doesn't mean much either way, jus' sayin' yo.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:13 am

With Milner out wide, there is a good chance it could end up as a traditional 4-4-2 with Milner in the midfield and Walcott up front with Bent.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:15 am

dena wrote:

Did you see what happened the last time a youngster got put into the mix for England? Henderson got steamrolled, when they are ready, they'll get caps. Neutral

Good comeback. Dry Smile

But do you still get my point shifty
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:16 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:

He started those due to injuries. It's a pretty stupid argument because whether he's 1st choice or not for England it doesn't mean much either way, jus' sayin' yo.
    No. Both Milner and Downing were fit for the wales game.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:16 am

Fanatic wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:

Walcott wasn't.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:17 am

Fanatic wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:Lol, Milner and not Young England vs Switzerland | Saturday | ITV1 | 16:15 | - Page 4 70955
    Naa. We dominated you away from home. I can't see you getting anything at Wembley.
    Neither do I Very Happy
    But Shaqiri might score a screamer again shifty
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:18 am

I'm going downstairs to watch it see ya inabit lads.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:18 am

Dan wrote:I like the way people criticise Capello's team selections, he's got the best win% of any England manager.. Neutral
    England always just like to criticise. They think they are a much better team than they are.

At the World Cup, last 16 was a rather decent finish for them but they acted as if it was an awful stage to exit at.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:19 am

cheesy wrote:
    Dan wrote:I like the way people criticise Capello's team selections, he's got the best win% of any England manager.. Neutral
    England always just like to criticise. They think they are a much better team than they are.

At the World Cup, last 16 was a rather decent finish for them but they acted as if it was an awful stage to exit at.

We should have done a lot better at the World Cup than we did. Even I'll say that, and I think we're shit.. Neutral
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:19 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:Lol, Milner and not Young England vs Switzerland | Saturday | ITV1 | 16:15 | - Page 4 70955
    Neither do I Very Happy
    But Shaqiri might score a screamer again England vs Switzerland | Saturday | ITV1 | 16:15 | - Page 4 279869
    I think you will hold them out and get a 0-0 from it...

Oh wait your two centre backs have played for Arsenal.

I guess a Scotland fan can only hope then.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:19 am

I was one off been spot on with the line-up

Milner...
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:21 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:

Walcott wasn't.
    edit.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:24 am

Exiting in the second round is wank.

I know world rankings mean basically fuck all and no one takes them too seriously, but we're rated about 8th in the world. We should have finished top of our group for a start, and gone further than the second round.

But fuck it, move on. It was almost a year ago. Neutral
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:24 am

I've heard good things about this Shaqiri guy, he's meant to be on to watch for the future.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Post by Keanoo Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:29 am

Jack just shit all over Arsenal there now.

Hehe
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:34 am

I just realized that I actually hate the England national team. neu shades
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:41 am

Fat kid
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:41 am

Zzonked wrote:I just realized that I actually hate the England national team. England vs Switzerland | Saturday | ITV1 | 16:15 | - Page 4 232912
    England vs Switzerland | Saturday | ITV1 | 16:15 | - Page 4 963615
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Post by Keanoo Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:42 am

What a shit national anthem.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:22 am