Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
hassan
Drake
Sean
luke.
Cameron.
Mason
easley91
Pimp
ShakerMatty
CoVkId01
Steadman
ResurrectionRooney
dena
Keanoo
LFC_Grunners
El_indian
SBSP
Demoz
The Zlatan
Marvin
El Jefe
LeBron
26 posters

WWE Chat Thread

CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

WWE Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:40 pm

Marvin wrote:What the fudge, Triple Threat matches are no DQ anyway so having that as an option is a bit retarded.

doh
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:40 pm

ADR is stuntin Cool
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:41 pm

TheMooseHunter wrote:Was tonight's show kind of like the PPV they had 'Cyber Sunday'?

and Taboo Tuesday, yeah.

Except back then you could vote on the internet, now you have to pay and text in.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Imagine if it was a submission match, Rey would be fucked.

10RLegend wrote:ADR is stuntin Cool
    WWERockCena‎ What's with the hands Alberto Del Rio? Are they burning are something? #wwe #raw #RawP2P

laugh
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Laughing

I wonder if all those nice cars he comes out with are his? WWE Chat Thread - Page 14 214775
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:58 pm

No way, most likely hired. There was a B on the car so it's probably rented from Budget.

Also, notice how they all have gold and silver attire? Laughing
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:15 pm

It wasn't a super cena finish, but he showed up to eliminate Miz. Cena is such a shit wrestler, put it this way he's just a meat head who can do the basic bodyslams as finishers.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Some good moments on RAW last night, loved CM Punk winning but at the same time I hate that he mentioned his contract. I don't want him to leave! WWE will be so shit without him, he (and for me along with R-Truth, Christian, Daniel Bryan, John Morrison when he's back) will be the only reasons to watch it. In fact I was marking out when it was Del Rio v Punk (quality match in the making), then got bummed when Mysterio was added. Punk winning and the Miz, Truth and Christian segment were the only bits I enjoyed tbh the rest was just WWE Chat Thread - Page 14 58503

I hated that Kelly Kelly was picked, should've been Beth IMO as she
    would be a much better champion (she can wrestle for starters). WWE Chat Thread - Page 14 58503

I knew they would have a dance contest as well and something like an arm wrestling match, just didn't expect it to be Vickie and Cole. WWE Chat Thread - Page 14 58503

Also, Nexus are tag champs aren't they? well where the fuck are they and why are they never defending their titles????? Tag division? what fucking tag division!

And where was Ryder?! Ryder or Riot! WWE Chat Thread - Page 14 583302

Put simply, I am quickly losing patience with WWE, the sooner Trips is in charge and Vince is gone the better. Trips knows the business and knows what the people want, he will get WWE back on track.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Apparently Trips was the main reason Kong and Mistico are in the WWE, although Kong is preggers and Sin Cara's matches are a botchfest, it's encouraging that he wants to freshen it up Smile
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:29 pm

easley91 wrote:I hated that Kelly Kelly was picked, should've been Beth IMO as she
    would be a much better champion (she can wrestle for starters). WWE Chat Thread - Page 14 58503

Think thats a little harsh, Kelly couldn't wrestle one bit when she first came to WWE, Beth is obviously a better wrestler and more experienced in the ring but I think Kelly deserves credit for the work shes put in.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:40 pm

CoVkId01 wrote:
    easley91 wrote:I hated that Kelly Kelly was picked, should've been Beth IMO as she

Think thats a little harsh, Kelly couldn't wrestle one bit when she first came to WWE, Beth is obviously a better wrestler and more experienced in the ring but I think Kelly deserves credit for the work shes put in.

She does, but I still think Beth would be better, either her, Natalya or Melina.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:02 pm

The ending to the main event was so stupid.

The Miz kicked out of the AA at the PPV and the Raw after that, but for some reason can't do it this time when he's taken less damage. Yeah, okay.

Wonder Orton gives Christian an RKO despite already being eliminated which sets him up perfectly for Super Cena's STF. Surely there's some rulings against that? Nah, of course not. The justice league can get away with anything.

And I like how Super Cena was the only one not to get pinned either. Great stuff.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:23 pm

KNOW YOUR ROLE, SHUT YOUR MOUTH, YOU YOU AND ESPECIALLY YOU IN FOUR SECONDS THEY WILL ALL CHANT THE ROCKS NAME...

ROCKY, ROCKY, ROCKY, ROCKY.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:52 am

Marvin wrote:The ending to the main event was so stupid.

The Miz kicked out of the AA at the PPV and the Raw after that, but for some reason can't do it this time when he's taken less damage. Yeah, okay.

Wonder Orton gives Christian an RKO despite already being eliminated which sets him up perfectly for Super Cena's STF. Surely there's some rulings against that? Nah, of course not. The justice league can get away with anything.

And I like how Super Cena was the only one not to get pinned either. Great stuff.

To be fair with the shit those guys have kicked out from in the past if they performed like that the match would have lasted about 3 hours.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:57 am

Jimmys!
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:03 am

What I have noticed is in elimination tag matches, is someone gets eliminated by an easy move or a quick pinfall more often than they would in a normal one pinfall situation..
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:06 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:

To be fair with the shit those guys have kicked out from in the past if they performed like that the match would have lasted about 3 hours.
    Probably should have seeing as the rest of the show was pretty shit anyway. What a Face
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:11 am

WWE screwed up the voting for the Bourne match! According to them a backlog of votes for Kelly Kelly went to Mason Ryan as they were both option (B) and it was meant to be Sin Cara. WWE Chat Thread - Page 14 70955
    Demoz
    Demoz

Post by Demoz Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:19 am

Lol. no doubt the votes were rigged. They really screwed Sin Cara, i bet they had the ramp and the blue/gold lights ready too.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:21 am

I would've rather seen Cara v Bourne instead of Ryan but still happy there was a Brit winning and going over Bourne after his series of wins of Swagger.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:25 am

Punk. Cry That was heartbreaking when he just announced it to the world. And if anyone cheered that, heel or not, they can rot in hell. I just hope there's some storyline or behind the scenes work that keeps him here. If he does go, the WWE should give him one last title win, with a clean finish. He fucking deserves it. Let him go out in glory. Cry
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:03 am

It'd be interesting if they give him the title and then he left, they'd have to have a tournament at Summerslam. Cena, del Rio, Miz and R-Truth. Saying that, I hope he doesn't go, when I first saw him I wondered how a relatively scrawny guy with a bit of a paunch on him could have such a successful career, being a World Champion and such, but his Mic skills are quality.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:08 am

And he's a much better wrestler than Cena. His recent matches have been the pick of the lot in the respective shows.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:11 am

What happened to ECW? shifty
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:14 am

ECW died a LONG time ago, long before it was brought back by Vince as one of the three brands (RAW, Smackdown, ECW). But the new version of ECW (or WWECW) was cancelled around WrestleMania time last year (I think?) and replaced with NXT, which has got shitter with every season. Season 1 was the best, then went downhill fast despite Kaval and Alex Riley.
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:08 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:And he's a much better wrestler than Cena. His recent matches have been the pick of the lot in the respective shows.

Everyone is better than Cena. But Punk is a whole league above (along with Bryan, Cara, Swagger, Morrison, Rhodes (IMO he has been on another level since 'Dashing' then got even better with 'Undashing') and Jericho (when he returns)) It's like Punk = Premier League and Cena = League 1/2 Laughing
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:50 am

Part of we wants Punk to win because I hate that ugly WWE title.

But let's be real here, if you think Cena is going to lose then you're living in a dream world.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:54 am

Marvin wrote:Part of we wants Punk to win because I hate that ugly WWE title.

But let's be real here, if you think Cena is going to lose then you're living in a dream world.

Agree, the current WWE title belt is tacky shit, it looks plastic, especially with the spinner. They should go back to something like this

WWE Chat Thread - Page 14 700px-WWF_attitude_Championship
    easley91
    easley91

Post by easley91 Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:09 am

Marvin wrote:Part of we wants Punk to win because I hate that ugly WWE title.

It's been rumored for a while there maybe a change of the title belt, and some people think this could be a way of introducing one. Won't happen though, I mean we all know what WWE is like Rolling Eyes

One person's idea was Punk wins and leaves with the title ('injuring' Cena beforehand giving him some time off as well) for a break of however long, and while he's gone they do a tournament or something for a new belt. Then when Punk comes back with the original they do what they did between HBK and Razor Ramon for the IC and unify the belts but use the new one instead of the spinner.

Personally I love idea, but I know it would never happen.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:18 am

I've only been watching WWE for a few months, do they ever have a close season or a period where there are no new shows to give the wrestlers a break?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 7:14 am