Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
El_indian
Ben
ShakerMatty
ricky//habana
menalawyerguy
Bring Back Forest
Ricardo
Zzonked
Jordi
Barton
Jord
ReturnOfTheMack
luke.
crump
18 posters

Schools out, not for summer though... forever!

crump
    crump

Schools out, not for summer though... forever! Empty Schools out, not for summer though... forever!

Post by crump Sat May 28, 2011 1:11 am

What a feeling, this is totally am-ay-zing. I honestly couldn't give a shit going back in for exams tbh, and I'll probably enjoy the peace and quiet revising during the day, only have 7 exams left too and about 4 are within two days of each other so thats awesome. Schools out, not for summer though... forever! 644235

Last edited by crump on Sat May 28, 2011 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    luke.
    luke.

Schools out, not for summer though... forever! Empty Re: Schools out, not for summer though... forever!

Post by luke. Sat May 28, 2011 1:13 am

old news. finished weeks ago.
    crump
    crump

Schools out, not for summer though... forever! Empty Re: Schools out, not for summer though... forever!

Post by crump Sat May 28, 2011 1:15 am

luke. wrote:old news. finished weeks ago.

It's not old news if it finished 1 hour ago for me though is it. Think about it Luke, dick.
    ReturnOfTheMack
    ReturnOfTheMack

Post by ReturnOfTheMack Sat May 28, 2011 1:16 am

You'll miss it big time.

School is amazing.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sat May 28, 2011 1:21 am

Love how people act so happy when they finish school. They have no idea what the after feeling is like. Growing up with mates from nursery to primary school, then 5 years in high school.

It'll hit you, and then you'll realise you'll have to find a job, you'll be treated like shit from your parents if you don't. You might have to pay board if you decide to go onto college. Everything gets harder and you don't even know it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 1:29 am

Jord wrote:Love how people act so happy when they finish school. They have no idea what the after feeling is like. Growing up with mates from nursery to primary school, then 5 years in high school.

It'll hit you, and then you'll realise you'll have to find a job, you'll be treated like shit from your parents if you don't. You might have to pay board if you decide to go onto college. Everything gets harder and you don't even know it.

This.

It well and truly is all downhill from the day you finish school. Down a pretty steep hill as well.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sat May 28, 2011 1:56 am

Jord wrote:Love how people act so happy when they finish school. They have no idea what the after feeling is like. Growing up with mates from nursery to primary school, then 5 years in high school.

Completely agree with this.

I left school a year ago and i already miss it. You don't actually realise how easy school was untill you've left. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 2:02 am

What Jord said.

"You ever notice when you're in high school, you're your mumma's baby, then you gruaduate.. you're just that nigga walking around the house."

Awesome Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 2:08 am

wish i was back at school its a lot easier
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sat May 28, 2011 2:16 am

Yay. Neutral
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sat May 28, 2011 2:17 am

Oh and the cycle is not over. This time you're not forced to do anything and you have to get off your backside in order to make things happen, and if you don't you're fucked.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat May 28, 2011 2:21 am

I don't miss school really, contrary to most of the posts in here.

I had a lot of good times in school, but I've had more better ones out of school. Plus I don't think life's got any harder for me really.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 2:24 am

Zzonked wrote:I don't miss school really, contrary to most of the posts in here.

I had a lot of good times in school, but I've had more better ones out of school. Plus I don't think life's got any harder for me really.

well fuck you then Very Happy
    Barton

Post by Barton Sat May 28, 2011 2:26 am

Zzonked wrote:I don't miss school really, contrary to most of the posts in here.

Thing is though, i bet you're one of those people who did well in school and has his future completely mapped out. Laughing
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sat May 28, 2011 2:41 am

JMB_94 wrote:

Thing is though, i bet you're one of those people who did well in school and has his future completely mapped out. Laughing
    Was just going to say this.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat May 28, 2011 2:43 am

Actually pretty shit now I won't be in school Monday for all the banter, missing already actually tbh Crying or Very sad
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Sat May 28, 2011 2:45 am

Everyone was this enthusiastic and excited this time last year, but reality hit them when they realised how different and important life is after school. Seriously, there's no haven anymore; don't make an effort and you're fucked.
    Bring Back Forest
    Bring Back Forest

Post by Bring Back Forest Sat May 28, 2011 3:00 am

I would love to go back to school, but at the same time i'm really enjoying college; just the hassles from parents about getting a job to deal with now. I reckon next year is going to be really tough, I want to go to Uni away from Nottingham for the experience as I know later on in life i'd regret not going, but then at the same time i'm a home bug and hate being away from home for too long Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat May 28, 2011 3:02 am

JMB_94 wrote:

I'm more of a take it as it comes type of guy. I still have no idea what I want to do in the future and I underachieved quite badly. Laughing
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sat May 28, 2011 3:10 am

crump wrote:What a feeling, this is totally am-ay-zing. I honestly couldn't give a shit going back in for exams tbh, and I'll probably enjoy the peace and quiet revising during the day, only have 7 exams left too and about 4 are within two days of each other so thats awesome. Ah, 11 years after I first went to school walked there by Nan. The cycle is complete and school is over Schools out, not for summer though... forever! 644235

School is over...but education is a never-ending process (unless you are content to be a daft cunt the rest of your life).
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat May 28, 2011 3:15 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    crump wrote:What a feeling, this is totally am-ay-zing. I honestly couldn't give a shit going back in for exams tbh, and I'll probably enjoy the peace and quiet revising during the day, only have 7 exams left too and about 4 are within two days of each other so thats awesome. Ah, 11 years after I first went to school walked there by Nan. The cycle is complete and school is over Schools out, not for summer though... forever! 644235

School is over...but education is a never-ending process (unless you are content to be a daft cunt the rest of your life).

That's a very wise saying, but what about if you already know everything like I do?
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sat May 28, 2011 3:17 am

Zzonked wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

That's a very wise saying, but what about if you already know everything like I do?

Well shit...all good then! What a Face
    Barton

Post by Barton Sat May 28, 2011 3:21 am

Zzonked wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

I'm more of a take it as it comes type of guy. I still have no idea what I want to do in the future and I underachieved quite badly. Laughing

That description is a bit like me actually, except for the underachieved part.
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Supports : DFA79

Post by ricky//habana Sat May 28, 2011 3:28 am

JMB_94 wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

That description is a bit like me actually, except for the underachieved part.

Well, i know what I want to do, and need straight As in tough subjects to do it. So not knowing can be a blessing in disguise.

But I'm not 12 months out of school yet, and I have to contend with a lack of funds, a struggle to get a job, seeing mates far less often, driving etc. School is the best thing ever to happen to anyone.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sat May 28, 2011 3:29 am

im back on 29th anyway for prom Surprised
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Sat May 28, 2011 3:30 am

Bring Back Forest wrote:I would love to go back to school, but at the same time i'm really enjoying college; just the hassles from parents about getting a job to deal with now. I reckon next year is going to be really tough, I want to go to Uni away from Nottingham for the experience as I know later on in life i'd regret not going, but then at the same time i'm a home bug and hate being away from home for too long Laughing

Nah you gotta spend Uni away from your home area for the experience eek2

London or Essex wank 2
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Sat May 28, 2011 10:42 pm

B0dunrin wrote:
    Bring Back Forest wrote:I would love to go back to school, but at the same time i'm really enjoying college; just the hassles from parents about getting a job to deal with now. I reckon next year is going to be really tough, I want to go to Uni away from Nottingham for the experience as I know later on in life i'd regret not going, but then at the same time i'm a home bug and hate being away from home for too long Laughing

Nah you gotta spend Uni away from your home area for the experience eek2

London or Essex wank 2

Definitely. Newcastle, Liverpool, Nottingham, Bristol or Sussex for me.

EDIT: Crump, like everyone else has said, school is the best time of your life. Sixth Form is really fun too but it's far more stressful and much, much harder.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Mon May 30, 2011 12:06 pm

first year uni > school
    Kaka11|LFC
    Kaka11|LFC

Post by Kaka11|LFC Mon May 30, 2011 4:34 pm

Life after school would be good though if you got into a career you enjoyed, if you didn't/don't, well then you have a long 40-50 years ahead of you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 9:07 pm

There'll be a point where you wish you're back at school. Not a care in the world in them days.

Hell, I wish I was back in school sometimes now, And I only left three years ago.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:09 am