Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Coatsy
Keanoo
Dean
Jordi
Pimp
El_indian
Barton
fluffy_kittens
Fanatic
Jamie
dena
wellz
The Zlatan
TheRangersFan
SBSP
19 posters

Adam or Lucas

Poll

?

[ 12 ]
    Adam or Lucas - Page 2 Bar_left25%Adam or Lucas - Page 2 Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 34 ]
    Adam or Lucas - Page 2 Bar_left71%Adam or Lucas - Page 2 Bar_right [71%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Adam or Lucas - Page 2 Bar_left4%Adam or Lucas - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 

Total Votes: 48
    Coatsy

Adam or Lucas - Page 2 Empty Re: Adam or Lucas

Post by Coatsy Thu May 19, 2011 3:32 am

Lucas is shit.All he do is pass da ball sideways can't believe he near da brazil team when all he do is run around da pitch kicking people dis not the brazil way. Only look reasonable at Liverpool cos he playing wif even badder players.
    Charlie Adams family is da heart and soul of his club and much better played dan da brazil imposter Lucas cos he can actually pass da ball forward.

In all seriousness, Lucas has improved alot over the last few seasons and is now a quality defensive midfielder who can pass a ball forward contrary to popular belief. Lucas Adam or Lucas - Page 2 914411 was everywhere against us at the Emirates.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 3:33 am

Scott wrote:Who is Lucas?

Should have put a world class midfielder in instead of Lucas (who?) .. Like Nasri or Fabregas.
    Not really because Nasri and Fabregas are far better than both of these players put together.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 3:35 am

kyro7 wrote:

Should have put a world class midfielder in instead of Lucas (who?) .. Like Nasri or Fabregas.
    Not really because Nasri and Fabregas are far better than both of these players put together.

I'd rather have Lucas at DM than Nasri.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu May 19, 2011 3:36 am

lolololololololololololololololololol
    Fail troll is fail.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 3:36 am

Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Correct, but I'd rather have Nasri than Lucas in a squad.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 3:37 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Stupid statement. They play different positions, Lucas is as important to the squad than Nasri is.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 3:39 am

Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Stupid statement. They play different positions, Lucas is as important to the squad than Nasri is.
    facepalm

Stupid statement? What are you on about Dan?

If I had to choose one in a squad it'd be Nasri because he's better attacking midfielder than Lucas is a defensive midfielder.

Not a stupid statement if it's my choice that I'd pick Nasri in a squad ahead of Lucas. Neutral
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu May 19, 2011 3:47 am

Coatsy wrote:Lucas is shit.All he do is pass da ball sideways can't believe he near da brazil team when all he do is run around da pitch kicking people dis not the brazil way. Only look reasonable at Liverpool cos he playing wif even badder players.
    Charlie Adams family is da heart and soul of his club and much better played dan da brazil imposter Lucas cos he can actually pass da ball forward.

In all seriousness, Lucas has improved alot over the last few seasons and is now a quality defensive midfielder who can pass a ball forward contrary to popular belief. Lucas Adam or Lucas - Page 2 914411 was everywhere against us at the Emirates.

Fail
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Thu May 19, 2011 3:48 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Coatsy wrote:Lucas is shit.All he do is pass da ball sideways can't believe he near da brazil team when all he do is run around da pitch kicking people dis not the brazil way. Only look reasonable at Liverpool cos he playing wif even badder players.

Fail
    Adam or Lucas - Page 2 573298
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu May 19, 2011 3:51 am

Coatsy wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Fail
    Adam or Lucas - Page 2 573298

tut tut
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 4:18 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Not really because Nasri and Fabregas are far better than both of these players put together.

facepalm

Stupid statement? What are you on about Dan?

If I had to choose one in a squad it'd be Nasri because he's better attacking midfielder than Lucas is a defensive midfielder.

Not a stupid statement if it's my choice that I'd pick Nasri in a squad ahead of Lucas. Neutral

Of course it is. You're saying that you'd pick an attacking player over a defensive player in a squad. There's no reason to have to pick between them because they are different positions. Song and Lucas would be a better comparison.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 4:20 am

Dan wrote:Of course it is. You're saying that you'd pick an attacking player over a defensive player in a squad. There's no reason to have to pick between them because they are different positions. Song and Lucas would be a better comparison.
    Oh my god, I'm saying if I had to put one and only one into a squad it would be Nasri because he's better.

Like I think Gerrard is better than Aurelio, they might play different positions but I think Gerrard is a better central midfielder than Aurelio is a left back, it's not stupid what I'm saying at all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 4:21 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:Of course it is. You're saying that you'd pick an attacking player over a defensive player in a squad. There's no reason to have to pick between them because they are different positions. Song and Lucas would be a better comparison.
    Oh my god, I'm saying if I had to put one and only one into a squad it would be Nasri because he's better.

Like I think Gerrard is better than Aurelio, they might play different positions but I think Gerrard is a better central midfielder than Aurelio is a left back, it's not stupid what I'm saying at all.

I'm gonna stop here because you keep missing the point.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 4:22 am

Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

No, you keep missing the point Dan, I'm saying if I had to choose one, and ONLY one of them, it'd be Nasri.

Then you start going on about their positions and it's totally irrelevant because I can only pick ONE of them, I'm not putting Lucas down.. I know having them BOTH would be good.. but if I could ONLY PICK ONE it'd be Samir Nasri.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 4:26 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

No, you keep missing the point Dan, I'm saying if I had to choose one, and ONLY one of them, it'd be Nasri.

Then you start going on about their positions and it's totally irrelevant because I can only pick ONE of them, I'm not putting Lucas down.. I know having them BOTH would be good.. but if I could ONLY PICK ONE it'd be Samir Nasri.

No, I completely understand you think ONE is better than the other. But the point is, they are different players. That whole comparison makes no sense. Like the 'I'd pick Gerrard in a squad over Aurelio'. What squad? A completely random squad or an actual team that exists?

I could say 'I'd pick Bramble in a squad over Messi'. It doesn't add anything. and it makes no sense.
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Thu May 19, 2011 4:28 am

Bad comparison is bad.
    Should be a CM vs CM or DM vs DM etc.
    Not ST vs CB etc.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 4:29 am

Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

No, I completely understand you think ONE is better than the other. But the point is, they are different players. That whole comparison makes no sense. Like the 'I'd pick Gerrard in a squad over Aurelio'. What squad? A completely random squad or an actual team that exists?

I could say 'I'd pick Bramble in a squad over Messi'. It doesn't add anything. and it makes no sense.
    End of then, because that's all I'm getting at.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 4:30 am

Coatsy wrote:Bad comparison is bad.
    Should be a CM vs CM or DM vs DM etc.
    Not ST vs CB etc.

That was my point. Thank you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 4:31 am

You can still say you'd rather have one player to another, no matter what position they play in.

If I think Messi is a better attacker than Bramble is a defender, then I can say so.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 4:32 am

kyro7 wrote:You can still say you'd rather have one player to another, no matter what position they play in.

If I think Messi is a better attacker than Bramble is a defender, then I can say so.

You can, I didn't say you couldn't. But it's a pointless comparison.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Thu May 19, 2011 4:49 am

It's really not that stupid. Yes, comparing completely different positions is stupid, but if it's generally a Defender vs Defender, Midfielder vs Midfielder or Forward vs Forward, then it's fair enough, you can say which one you'd prefer in your squad.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 4:53 am

arsenalap11 wrote:It's really not that stupid. Yes, comparing completely different positions is stupid, but if it's generally a Defender vs Defender, Midfielder vs Midfielder or Forward vs Forward, then it's fair enough, you can say which one you'd prefer in your squad.

Mascherano or Nasri think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 4:53 am

Nasri.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 4:54 am

kyro7 wrote:Nasri.

Which midfield will be better.

4 Nasri's, or 4 Mascherano's. think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 6:30 am

arsenalap11 wrote:It's really not that stupid. Yes, comparing completely different positions is stupid, but if it's generally a Defender vs Defender, Midfielder vs Midfielder or Forward vs Forward, then it's fair enough, you can say which one you'd prefer in your squad.

No it isn't. Because for a start, Lucas is a defensive midfielder and Nasri is an attacking midfielder. That's two completely different roles.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:50 am

david vaughans better than both
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:53 am

Blackpool Rule wrote:david vaughans better than both

Always said Vaughan is better than Adam, but not better than Lucas. Simples
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 10:07 pm

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Blackpool Rule wrote:david vaughans better than both

Always said Vaughan is better than Adam, but not better than Lucas. Adam or Lucas - Page 2 225495

yeah lucas is better than both.charlie hit his peak at the start of the season and isnt playing anywhere near as good
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu May 19, 2011 10:14 pm

I see some of the Liverpool fans are at it again..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 1:54 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:I see some of the Liverpool fans are at it again..

I see you are attempting to WUM again ..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:58 am