Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Ben
menalawyerguy
El Jefe
Danny
Barton
9 posters

Beckham Explodes at Fan over Prostitute Allegations.

Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Beckham Explodes at Fan over Prostitute Allegations.  Empty Beckham Explodes at Fan over Prostitute Allegations.

Post by Barton Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:43 am

Would of been alot more intimidating if Beckham didn't sound like such a pussy. Laughing

But still American's are very immature. Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Beckham Explodes at Fan over Prostitute Allegations.  Empty Re: Beckham Explodes at Fan over Prostitute Allegations.

Post by Danny Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:45 am

Go ed Becks. And what is that a youtube video? They dont work for me for some reason Neutral
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Beckham Explodes at Fan over Prostitute Allegations.  Empty Re: Beckham Explodes at Fan over Prostitute Allegations.

Post by El Jefe Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:49 am

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:50 am

Since when did Beckham pick up an Aussie accent? Sounds like that John James off BB
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:52 am

JMB_94 wrote:

Indeed. English, on the other hand, are the models of good manners and gentlemenly conduct. And certainly, no heckling goes on England. Suspect

Seriously man, just when I start thinking you might be an alright chap, you guy right back into mindless WUM mode. Wtf?
    Barton

Post by Barton Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:54 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

Indeed. English, on the other hand, are the models of good manners and gentlemenly conduct. And certainly, no heckling goes on England. Suspect

Seriously man, just when I start thinking you might be an alright chap, you guy right back into mindless WUM mode. Wtf?

Laughing

Well like i give a shit what you think, no efense buddy. Neutral
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:55 am

Why does he sound Australian? Neutral
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:58 am

JMB_94 wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

Laughing

No efense taken. scratch

I just think you're a tard for making sweeping conclusions about a people based on the actions of a few (especially when there are plenty of examples of the same exact type of behavior amongst your own people). Doesn't matter if you care if I think it or not, I think it. And I'm betting I'm not the only one. Beckham Explodes at Fan over Prostitute Allegations.  279869

Anyway, carry on with the bigotry. Beckham Explodes at Fan over Prostitute Allegations.  499859
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:59 am

Bloody Americans. shifty
    Barton

Post by Barton Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:59 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

Laughing

No efense taken. scratch

I just think you're a tard for making sweeping conclusions about a people based on the actions of a few (especially when there are plenty of examples of the same exact type of behavior amongst your own people). Doesn't matter if you care if I think it or not, I think it. And I'm betting I'm not the only one. Beckham Explodes at Fan over Prostitute Allegations.  279869

Anyway, carry on with the bigotry. Beckham Explodes at Fan over Prostitute Allegations.  499859

thumb
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:00 am

BenSmith wrote:Why does he sound Australian? Neutral

Good question.

Have you ever heard the Christian Bale rant against some poor worker on the set a few years back? He goes from Scottish, to Irish, to English, to Australian to Canadian all in the course of one 8 minute rant.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:03 am

kyro7 wrote:Bloody Americans. shifty

king

Hey, it's a simple equation: don't bang hookers, we won't grill you for it. Beckham Explodes at Fan over Prostitute Allegations.  214775

Actually, it looks like Beckham is entirely innocent of all allegations and he's simply the victim of a gold-digger trying to get rich. That heckler is just a retard. If you're gonna heckle, at least make it good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:15 am

If you are gonna "heckle" then do it to the other team and not your own...

It would be like a Man U fan shouting stuff at Rooney about him banging old women from 10 yards away. They wouldn't do it.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:20 am

James wrote:If you are gonna "heckle" then do it to the other team and not your own...

It would be like a Man U fan shouting stuff at Rooney about him banging old women from 10 yards away. They wouldn't do it.

Agreed. Most anybody wouldn't do it. That guy's just an idiot who thought he was funny.

Btw-unpopular players with the fans get a little different treatment in Yankville. I don't know for sure where Beckham stands in general with Galaxy fans, but I do know a good portion of them were a little angry about the way he conducted himself his first year at the club and the way he acted after he got loaned to AC Milan. Some of the players were a little pissed off about it too (including Donovan). So he's not exactly a favorite with a good section of Galaxy fans.

Even with that in mind, that heckler is a dumbfuck.
    Barton

Post by Barton Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:44 am

James wrote:If you are gonna "heckle" then do it to the other team and not your own...

Thats what i mean by immature American's. Real fans in England wouldn't do that.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:48 am

Just because that guy is wearing a shirt doesn't mean he's a real fan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:49 am

I mean I boo'ed Bullard for about 5 minutes till I realise I was being stupid and that I should give him another chance. Didn't get out my seat when he came to get the ball and shout druggy and alky at him though.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:50 am

menalawyerguy wrote:

Good question.

Have you ever heard the Christian Bale rant against some poor worker on the set a few years back? He goes from Scottish, to Irish, to English, to Australian to Canadian all in the course of one 8 minute rant.

All those accents and isn't he welsh Laughing
    Sheppy
    Sheppy

Post by Sheppy Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:13 am

menalawyerguy wrote:Just because that guy is wearing a shirt doesn't mean he's a real fan.

but that proves he's a dumbass so he never should have said it. I think Beckham handled it well. He faced up to this so called "fan" and the guy shat his pants. Onya Becks!
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:37 am

Not suprised he shut up. Would of got flattened imo.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:01 am

menalawyerguy wrote:

Good question.

Lol i sometimes do that randomly, i have the ability to copy whatever i hear

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:56 pm