Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
SBSP
Schnix
easley91
Mason
Jordi
Jord
Keanoo
luke.
12 posters

The Pro Evolution Soccer Chat Thread!

Anonymous

The Pro Evolution Soccer Chat Thread! Empty The Pro Evolution Soccer Chat Thread!

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 2:56 am

As you know, this forum is mainly made-up of FIFA players but there may be 4 or 5 people on here that play PES. So enjoy, and if you hate PES then please leave.
    luke.
    luke.

The Pro Evolution Soccer Chat Thread! Empty Re: The Pro Evolution Soccer Chat Thread!

Post by luke. Sun May 15, 2011 2:56 am

PES is alright tbh Neutral
    Anonymous

The Pro Evolution Soccer Chat Thread! Empty Re: The Pro Evolution Soccer Chat Thread!

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 2:57 am

Used to love PES. But Fifa took over.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Sun May 15, 2011 2:57 am

I've never been beaten on PES on PS3. Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 2:58 am

Anyone play Be A Legend here?
    Ive always been a FIFA player and always will but for the past 5-6 days BAL has drugged me up to playing it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 2:58 am

Moved to Gaming discussion. Simples
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun May 15, 2011 2:58 am

MANCHESTER CITY!
    MANCHESTER CITY!MANCHESTER CITY!MANCHESTER CITY!MANCHESTER CITY!MANCHESTER CITY!MANCHESTER CITY!MANCHESTER CITY!MANCHESTER CITY!MANCHESTER CITY!MANCHESTER CITY!
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun May 15, 2011 2:59 am

Jord wrote:MANCHESTER CITY!
    MANCHESTER CITY!MANCHESTER CITY!MANCHESTER CITY!MANCHESTER CITY!MANCHESTER CITY!MANCHESTER CITY!MANCHESTER CITY!MANCHESTER CITY!MANCHESTER CITY!MANCHESTER CITY!
    Errm. Wrong thread?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 2:59 am

polska. wrote:Moved to Gaming discussion. The Pro Evolution Soccer Chat Thread! 225495
    The Pro Evolution Soccer Chat Thread! 58503 This should be stickied in the Football section alongside the FIFA and FM chat threads.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Sun May 15, 2011 2:59 am

shit thread.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 3:00 am

Liverpool wrote:shit thread.
    Can you read? The Pro Evolution Soccer Chat Thread! 512670
    I said if you hate pes leave.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sun May 15, 2011 3:01 am

Jordi wrote:
    Jord wrote:MANCHESTER CITY!
    Errm. Wrong thread?
    NEVER!
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Sun May 15, 2011 3:01 am

Have both this year, was playing PES more then out of nowhere this it stopped working so I went back to FIFA.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 3:02 am

easley91 wrote:Have both this year, was playing PES more then out of nowhere this it stopped working so I went back to FIFA.
    Yeah, I always buy both.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 3:09 am

Adz wrote:
    polska. wrote:Moved to Gaming discussion. The Pro Evolution Soccer Chat Thread! 225495
    The Pro Evolution Soccer Chat Thread! 58503 This should be stickied in the Football section alongside the FIFA and FM chat threads.
    There aren't enough PES fans to do so.

FIFA IMO shouldn't even have been moved, but it is so active it got moved.
    Schnix
    Schnix

Supports : AS Roma, AC Siena, any Bundesliga club but Bayern

Post by Schnix Sun May 15, 2011 3:11 am

i was gonna create a PES chat thread but didn't think it'd be popular. PES is actually very popular in most european, south american, and asian countries. FIFA is only dominant in the united states and the UK islands for some reason

currently managing napoli now, it's the longest i've ever managed a team in a non FM-game. sold maggio and hamsik at their peaks (rated 89 and 94 respectfully). hamsik was only 24 but he was an early peak/lasting. his growth bar is already showing stability, so he won't get better than 94. got wesley sneijder on a free who will be joining me at the end of the season. i have a feeling sneijder's an early/lasting peak also, but he was free, and i'll probably profit from his inevitable transfer. i'm already developing nuri sahin anyway to replace hamsik

before fifa used to better than pes. but this year, PES11 is >>>>>> fifa11. gameplay, animation, AI, everything. the only thing missing are the licenses. but if you've got half a computer brain (and you play pes on PC), you can mod it so easily

however, i understand most ppl would rather play a game out of the box rather than spend hours modding it. if PES can actually obtain more league and team licenses or at least as much as fifa, i think they can finally beat fifa in terms of popularity

the only thing i miss from fifa is the right stick first touch control. but the thing i hate the most about fifa is that you can't tweak your formation in game. you can only set custom formations into saved templates. there's no tactical aspect to fifa. it's all kick, run, and chase

i tried playing fifa11 CM twice this year, but both times it crashed in preseason before i even played a competitive game! i know it's the PC version and everyone's been telling me it's more stable after the new patch, but fuck it. PES11 has never crashed on me yet and it's my most played game, even more so than FM

Last edited by Schnix on Sun May 15, 2011 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 3:14 am

polska. wrote:
    Adz wrote:

Sorry, was a bit annoyed why it was moved, but yeah you have a good point.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sun May 15, 2011 3:14 am

Schnix wrote:i was gonna create a PES chat thread but didn't think it'd be popular. PES is actually very popular in most european, south american, and asian countries. FIFA is only dominant in the united states and the UK islands for some reason

currently managing napoli now, it's the longest i've ever managed a team in a non FM-game. sold maggio and hamsik at their peaks (rated 89 and 94 respectfully). hamsik was only 24 but he was an early peak/lasting. his growth bar is already showing stability, so he won't get better than 94. got wesley sneijder on a free who will be joining me at the end of the season. i have a feeling sneijder's an early/lasting peak also, but he was free, and i'll probably profit from his inevitable transfer. i'm already developing nuri sahin anyway to replace hamsik

before fifa used to better than pes. but this year, PES11 is >>>>>> fifa11. gameplay, animation, AI, everything. the only thing missing are the licenses. but if you've got half a computer brain (and you play pes on PC), you can mod it so easily

however, i understand most ppl would rather play a game out of the box rather than spend hours modding it. if PES can actually obtain more league and team licenses or at least as much as fifa, i think they can finally beat fifa in terms of popularity

the only thing i miss from fifa is the right stick first touch control. but the thing i hate the most about fifa is that you can't tweak your formation in game. you can only set custom formations into saved templates. there's no tactical aspect to fifa. it's all kick, run, and chase
    The UK Islands?

Last edited by Jord on Sun May 15, 2011 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 3:15 am

Schnix wrote:i was gonna create a PES chat thread but didn't think it'd be popular. PES is actually very popular in most european, south american, and asian countries. FIFA is only dominant in the united states and the UK islands for some reason

Yeah, you should play BAL too, Highly addictive and really fun.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 3:16 am

Channel Islands, Isle of wight, Isle of man and Mainland, Jordi.
    Schnix
    Schnix

Post by Schnix Sun May 15, 2011 3:16 am

Jord wrote:The UK Islands?

forgot the name for a sec. british isles
    Schnix
    Schnix

Post by Schnix Sun May 15, 2011 3:17 am

Adz wrote:Yeah, you should play BAL too, Highly addictive and really fun.

i tried BAL a few times. i dont like it. i'm too selfish and i make too many off the ball runs so my stamina is usually shot by HT
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 3:18 am

Yeah, Worked on my stamina for a season and Im 18 and my guy is already a 81 Overall at FC Utrecht.
    Schnix
    Schnix

Post by Schnix Sun May 15, 2011 3:22 am

81 is not enough lol. i cheated in pes2010 and made my BAL stamina in the high 80s. my player still tires out too quickly

i find it boring to just stand around, so i'm always moving around with my player. BAL is not for me

to all the PES haters, here's something FIFA will never have

PES 2011 Champions League entrance
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun May 15, 2011 4:26 am

Adz wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Adz wrote:

Sorry, was a bit annoyed why it was moved, but yeah you have a good point.
    Polska using his mod powers. Simples
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 4:30 am

Im half way through season 2 of BAL and have turned down the chance to join Inter Milan with my CAM, Mezeko, he's 81 overall and has already got 15 or 16 caps for Bosnia and Herzegovina. Will post pics later of my career.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Sun May 15, 2011 4:31 am

Adz wrote:Anyone play Be A Legend here?
    Ive always been a FIFA player and always will but for the past 5-6 days BAL has drugged me up to playing it.
    Definitely one of the biggest things PES has over Fifa, such a highly addictive game mode and the AI on your team actually passes too you unlike in Fifa where they just run in straight lines for most mof the game. Neutral

EA should also take note of the game speed in PES, a lot better than Fifa in that aspect, and pitch textures in Pro are quality.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 4:34 am

Steadman wrote:
    Definitely one of the biggest things PES has over Fifa, such a highly addictive game mode and the AI on your team actually passes too you unlike in Fifa where they just run in straight lines for most mof the game. Neutral

EA should also take note of the game speed in PES, a lot better than Fifa in that aspect, and pitch textures in Pro are quality.
    Yeah, and when I score on FIFA it doesnt feel special, but on when I score a screamer on PES2011 and the commentator is like "What a strike", its great! With Clive Tydlesdley this year on FIFA it makes things alot better.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Sun May 15, 2011 4:40 am

Adz wrote:
    Steadman wrote:

Yeah, and when I score on FIFA it doesnt feel special, but on when I score a screamer on PES2011 and the commentator is like "What a strike", its great! With Clive Tydlesdley this year on FIFA it makes things alot better.
    Didn't know Clive Tyldesley was working on Fifa 12, should be good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 4:46 am

Steadman wrote:
    Adz wrote:
    Steadman wrote:

Didn't know Clive Tyldesley was working on Fifa 12, should be good.
    Yeah, should be good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:21 am