Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
THFC-93
bcfcben
Steadman
moscowmadeit3
Barton
easley91
crump
blackskar
Mal
Bushido
Lux
Alxj
L1savage
17 posters

Do you only watch MOTD if your team won?

L1savage

Supports : Dirty, slapstick.

Do you only watch MOTD if your team won? Empty Do you only watch MOTD if your team won?

Post by L1savage Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:15 am

MOTD = match of the day for those who dont know or may not be from the country. ( not bein patronising just giving you the facts.) Do you only watch MOTD if your team won? Icon_king

Well do you, i only watch it if city won, unless theres a few goals iv heard were good.
    Anonymous

Do you only watch MOTD if your team won? Empty Re: Do you only watch MOTD if your team won?

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:17 am

If Arsenal don't win I don't watch it simple, only exceptions are if Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool and United don't win. So for tonight Im going to watch it

After the Arsenal game has been shown

Neutral
    Anonymous

Do you only watch MOTD if your team won? Empty Re: Do you only watch MOTD if your team won?

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:18 am

No, I always watch, even if we're 3-1 up in stoppage time and draw 3-3. Neutral
    Alxj
    Alxj

Post by Alxj Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:19 am

kyro7 wrote:No, I always watch, even if we're 3-1 up in stoppage time and draw 3-3. Neutral

thats one of ur best sigs btw Do you only watch MOTD if your team won? Icon_cool even if he is abit shit atm Do you only watch MOTD if your team won? Icon_lol
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:20 am

No I watch it and Football League Show almost always Neutral
    L1savage

Post by L1savage Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:21 am

kyro7 wrote:No, I always watch, even if we're 3-1 up in stoppage time and draw 3-3. Neutral

yeah i watched it when they added 7 minutes onto match of the day, games were longer that one week, weird.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:22 am

I wish I could do that without kicking in something

Neutral
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:24 am

19Jones19v wrote:
    I wish I could do that without kicking in something

Neutral

We are always on last anyway so I usually don;t have to watch us lose.... I want to see Kuyts goal tbh.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:25 am

I just Sky+ it and if Arsenal lose I fast forward it. simples.

Then I can fast forward that cunt Hansens bullshit too. Very Happy

Last edited by Bergkamp on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:25 am

Alxj wrote:

thats one of ur best sigs btw Do you only watch MOTD if your team won? Icon_cool even if he is abit shit atm Do you only watch MOTD if your team won? Icon_lol

I'm insulted, I didn't make it. Sad

Nah I'm not really insulted, I love it as well, but yeah, I didn't make it, I haven't made a proper sig for months, can't get into it, lost my touch, well I did make something yesterday, but..

Do you only watch MOTD if your team won? Sg4ynk

NeutralNeutralNeutralNeutral

I wouldn't say Rooney's been shit, for England he was one of our best players, and he's played okay for us, just hasn't been scoring, needs to sort it out, but yeah he needs to perform better as well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:26 am

L1savage wrote:

yeah i watched it when they added 7 minutes onto match of the day, games were longer that one week, weird.

Thanks for reminding me of good times.
    L1savage

Post by L1savage Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:27 am

vice versa with the giving away 2 goals in injury time, actualy thats wrong saying giving away , outclassed i think.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:28 am

L1savage wrote:vice versa with the giving away 2 goals in injury time, actualy thats wrong saying giving away , outclassed i think.

Nice try. there there
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:29 am

Yes, but I tend to not watch Arsenal if we've lost. Like I wont tonight.

Mainly because we lost but also because I've watched it already.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:30 am

I never used too, but I do now. I've realised that you can't win every game and hundereds of teams lose week in week out, it's a part of football.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:32 am

I only watch it when we do not lose so when we win or draw I watch but even with arsenal losing I'm not gonna put myself through that defeat to spammers again tonight
    L1savage

Post by L1savage Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:33 am

kyro7 wrote:
    L1savage wrote:vice versa with the giving away 2 goals in injury time, actualy thats wrong saying giving away , outclassed i think.

Nice try. there there

i remember it was you and few others who got me banned wasnt it, and with the sly comments after it. out of order tbf was only banter.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:33 am

L1savage wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Nice try. there there

i remember it was you and few others who got me banned wasnt it, and with the sly comments after it. out of order tbf was only banter.

Me?

I didn't get you banned, I had nothing to do with it, because you can't wind me up. Laughing
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:34 am

I watch MOTD every week, even if my team isn't in the Premier League and im completely neutral. Most of the time i can't be bothered to watch the boring games, like this week it will probably be Fulham v Everton and Birmingham v Wigan that they'll show last. Do you only watch MOTD if your team won? Icon_neutral
    L1savage

Post by L1savage Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:35 am

ya it was you and fergies red nose and tevez underated or somat dont remember the names am sure you do as you was more than close with them, bit to close, suspiciously close, anyway you get my point.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:36 am

L1savage wrote:ya it was you and fergies red nose and tevez underated or somat dont remember the names am sure you do as you was more than close with them, bit to close, suspiciously close, anyway you get my point.

Mate, I have no problem with you, you can give all the banter you want, I'll give some back, it doesn't bother me. Neutral
    L1savage

Post by L1savage Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:38 am

kyro7 wrote:
    L1savage wrote:ya it was you and fergies red nose and tevez underated or somat dont remember the names am sure you do as you was more than close with them, bit to close, suspiciously close, anyway you get my point.

Mate, I have no problem with you, you can give all the banter you want, I'll give some back, it doesn't bother me. Neutral

fair enough, hope you got a firm grip on your panties though because i can be annoying, but if you can keep em on then fair enough, of course i know it doesnt matter when you whip em down when rest of the rag squad is about.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:41 am

Usually just watch it tbh. Then when Hanson and Lawro start slagging us off (like they do most the time, even when we win) I start abusing the TV and wonder why I watched it.
    Alxj
    Alxj

Post by Alxj Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:49 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Alxj wrote:

I'm insulted, I didn't make it. Sad

Nah I'm not really insulted, I love it as well, but yeah, I didn't make it, I haven't made a proper sig for months, can't get into it, lost my touch, well I did make something yesterday, but..

Do you only watch MOTD if your team won? Sg4ynk

NeutralNeutralNeutralNeutral

I wouldn't say Rooney's been shit, for England he was one of our best players, and he's played okay for us, just hasn't been scoring, needs to sort it out, but yeah he needs to perform better as well.

Do you only watch MOTD if your team won? Icon_lol i actually quite like tha sig, seems unfinished tho.. i dont think uve lost ur touch, jus need to start makin em again.. do a couple of requests Do you only watch MOTD if your team won? Icon_wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:58 am

Not always, the pundits annoy me. If I do watch it, I usually flick over whenever they start talking their shite.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:01 am

I watch it but usually fall asleep after the big teams have been on. Watching small teams like Wigan, Wolves, Liverpool and Bolton etc bores me tbh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:44 am

forestfcfan wrote:I watch it but usually fall asleep after the big teams have been on. Watching small teams like Wigan, Wolves, Liverpool and Bolton etc bores me tbh.

Laughing
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Do you only watch MOTD if your team won? Empty No.

Post by Steadman Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:56 am

L1savage wrote:MOTD = match of the day for those who dont know or may not be from the country. ( not bein patronising just giving you the facts.) Do you only watch MOTD if your team won? Icon_king

Well do you, i only watch it if city won, unless theres a few goals iv heard were good.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:28 am

forestfcfan wrote:I watch it but usually fall asleep after the big teams have been on. Watching small teams like Wigan, Wolves, Liverpool and Bolton etc bores me tbh.

Bit like Nottingham Forest, they usually put me to sleep. Do you only watch MOTD if your team won? Sleep

Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:30 am

Would argue that, but tbh we're heading that way.. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:54 am