Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
Sean
Potato-7
Danny
fluffy_kittens
Muhkoo
Jordi
Theo Filippo
JonjoShelvey
Mouse
ResurrectionRooney
Dedge
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Barton
LFC_Grunners
Coatsy
samiz
luke.
Scouser_Dave
SBSP
Scuba Steve
Lux
Jamie
dena
Cadbury
Fanatic
Dean
Kuled
Cameron.
32 posters

Fulham vs Liverpool | Craven Cottage | Monday Night Football

Poll

Who will win?

[ 6 ]
    Fulham vs Liverpool | Craven Cottage | Monday Night Football - Page 2 Bar_left38%Fulham vs Liverpool | Craven Cottage | Monday Night Football - Page 2 Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Fulham vs Liverpool | Craven Cottage | Monday Night Football - Page 2 Bar_left6%Fulham vs Liverpool | Craven Cottage | Monday Night Football - Page 2 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Fulham vs Liverpool | Craven Cottage | Monday Night Football - Page 2 Bar_left56%Fulham vs Liverpool | Craven Cottage | Monday Night Football - Page 2 Bar_right [56%] 

Total Votes: 16
    Poll closed
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Fulham vs Liverpool | Craven Cottage | Monday Night Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Fulham vs Liverpool | Craven Cottage | Monday Night Football

Post by Scouser_Dave Tue May 10, 2011 1:25 am

Won't be easy this. Fulham have a decent record at home and will be up for this game. Plus Spurs have dropped points. So no doubt we will as well Neutral
    Anonymous

Fulham vs Liverpool | Craven Cottage | Monday Night Football - Page 2 Empty Re: Fulham vs Liverpool | Craven Cottage | Monday Night Football

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 1:26 am

Fulham vs Liverpool | Craven Cottage | Monday Night Football - Page 2 Fulham14

Well its going to be a hard game but im hoping Liverpool can keep their good run of form going and get another win to add to Dalglish's Premiership record since returning.

PLD 15 WON 9 DREW 3 LOST 3 SCORED 30 AGAINST 12 PTS 30
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Tue May 10, 2011 1:31 am

My Sky is broke so I have to watch this on Sky online. My computer has some sort of virus that makes the PC shut down, bet I miss the match facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 1:31 am

Fine Shagger wrote:My Sky is broke so I have to watch this on Sky online. My computer has some sort of virus that makes the PC shut down, bet I miss the match facepalm
    What happened to your Sky box?
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Tue May 10, 2011 1:33 am

He obviously threw it out the window when Barcelona lost last week.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 1:34 am

dena wrote:He obviously threw it out the window when Barcelona lost last week.
    rofl rofl
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Tue May 10, 2011 1:34 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:My Sky is broke so I have to watch this on Sky online. My computer has some sort of virus that makes the PC shut down, bet I miss the match facepalm

There's a house being built next to me, I think the house is blocking my Sky dish rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 1:44 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

There's a house being built next to me, I think the house is blocking my Sky dish rofl
    facepalm

You rung Sky up?
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Tue May 10, 2011 1:45 am

They're coming out to fix it tomorrow. Free of charge and free upgrade to Sky+(dunno if that even costs anything anymore...) because I bluffed that I was gonna cancel.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 1:52 am

Fine Shagger wrote:They're coming out to fix it tomorrow. Free of charge and free upgrade to Sky+(dunno if that even costs anything anymore...) because I bluffed that I was gonna cancel.
    I had to pay £40 for them to come out and look at my Sky HD Box, they gave me a new Sky HD Box cause a certain kind of old Sky HD boxes has a habbit of breaking down.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Tue May 10, 2011 1:54 am

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:They're coming out to fix it tomorrow. Free of charge and free upgrade to Sky+(dunno if that even costs anything anymore...) because I bluffed that I was gonna cancel.
    I had to pay £40 for them to come out and look at my Sky HD Box, they gave me a new Sky HD Box cause a certain kind of old Sky HD boxes has a habbit of breaking down.

Aye they said it was a standard £40 call-out fee and then even more if there's a major problem so I tried my luck at bluffing to cancel. Laughing

Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Tue May 10, 2011 2:01 am

Go out and watch it then just to make sure. I wouldn't run the risk personally. And watching football on a laptop/computer is shite.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 2:04 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:

Aye they said it was a standard £40 call-out fee and then even more if there's a major problem so I tried my luck at bluffing to cancel. Laughing

When i spoke to them on the phone they told me its a £40 call-out-fee and they would fix anything that was wrong and it would still only cost £40 and they gave me a new box and thats all i had to pay.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 2:04 am

Laughing

Owned. Dry Smile
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue May 10, 2011 2:09 am

Fulham are a rock at home, so a draw probably. Don't expect Liverpool to win.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 2:10 am

get an xbox and watch it through that rock on
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 2:13 am

Tbh, if you ever want anything free from Sky, just tell them you might cancel. My Uncles somehow managed to blag free HD for a year doing that.
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Tue May 10, 2011 4:07 am

1-1
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 4:38 am

Hope we keep the clean sheet so Reina can still get the golden gloves.
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Tue May 10, 2011 4:49 am

Carraghers 666th appearance tonight Fulham vs Liverpool | Craven Cottage | Monday Night Football - Page 2 914411
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Tue May 10, 2011 5:14 am

The cancel blag on sky has worked a treat for years now. The only downside to them giving you a free box is that it is a refurb. I know this because me mate works for Sky. That's the reason there has been so many faulty boxes floating around.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 5:27 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:The cancel blag on sky has worked a treat for years now. The only downside to them giving you a free box is that it is a refurb. I know this because me mate works for Sky. That's the reason there has been so many faulty boxes floating around.

Always wondered, if they work for Sky, do they get it all free or pay less than everyone else?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 5:29 am

No Carroll Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 5:29 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:No Carroll Sad
    He didn't even travel, this was known a long time ago.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Tue May 10, 2011 5:32 am

Dempsey starts, as I successfully predicted.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Tue May 10, 2011 5:33 am

Reina starts, as I successfully predicted.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 5:34 am

Stevie on TV not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 5:34 am

Got a little beard growing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 5:35 am

Look how wide is legs are sitting Laughing
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Tue May 10, 2011 5:36 am

Scott wrote:Look how wide is legs are sitting Laughing

Because he's a proper MAN! Simples

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:38 am