Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Ben 10
Pippo
Stokes
Mal
Cadbury
Uncle John from Jamaica
Johnny
Jordi
Childish Logic
Mason
Scuba Steve
SBSP
Totti
blackskar
Drake
MickStupp
El Jefe
Carlos Jenkinson
Dean
Kuled
24 posters

Official: Craig Whyte completes Rangers takeover

Anonymous

Official: Craig Whyte completes Rangers takeover Empty Official: Craig Whyte completes Rangers takeover

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 5:54 am

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/247473-whyte-completes-rangers-takeover/?

Fucking get in there!!! yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee yippee
    Kuled

Official: Craig Whyte completes Rangers takeover Empty Re: Official: Craig Whyte completes Rangers takeover

Post by Kuled Sat May 07, 2011 5:55 am

ok
    Dean
    Dean

Official: Craig Whyte completes Rangers takeover Empty Re: Official: Craig Whyte completes Rangers takeover

Post by Dean Sat May 07, 2011 6:04 am

What's so good?
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat May 07, 2011 6:06 am

The Scottish businessman, who has been in takeover talks since November, has notified the Stock Exchange of the purchase of an 85 per cent stake in the club at an asking price of £1.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:06 am

Dean wrote:What's so good?

The clubs debts have been wiped out and he's giving us £10million a season. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:09 am

Laughing How many times have clubs been promised shit like that by new chairman and it never happens
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat May 07, 2011 6:11 am

Not much is going to change to be honest, you will continue to dominate the SPL along with Celtic, and then do shit in Europe.
    Then the next season you or Celtic will win the SPL, and whoever does will do shit in Europe.
    Season 3, either you or Celtic will win the SPL and then fail in Europe against any decent teams.

See where I'm going with this?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:15 am

We reached the UEFA Cup Final in 08 with a worse team that what we have now. We are top of the league and Celtic have spent £15million this year. Plus major injuries. We've had our top scorer and leave everything. With a fully fit squad next year we may go places again in the Europa League. We beat Sporting Lisbon in the Europa League who are a good side.
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Sat May 07, 2011 6:15 am

Fonseca wrote:
    The Scottish businessman, who has been in takeover talks since November, has notified the Stock Exchange of the purchase of an 85 per cent stake in the club at an asking price of £1.
    I had to look twice at that as well. That's how much he paid Murray I think (it was originally £5m before all the income tax kerfuffle), but the overall deal will cost him about £50m.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:17 am

MickStupp wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    I had to look twice at that as well. That's how much he paid Murray I think (it was originally £5m before all the income tax kerfuffle), but the overall deal will cost him about £50m.

It cost £53million mate. Wink

Murray decided to sell for £1 to push it through. We've got £10million to spend next season. cheers
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Sat May 07, 2011 6:23 am

Jay.Davies11 wrote:Not much is going to change to be honest, you will continue to dominate the SPL along with Celtic, and then do shit in Europe.
    Then the next season you or Celtic will win the SPL, and whoever does will do shit in Europe.
    Season 3, either you or Celtic will win the SPL and then fail in Europe against any decent teams.

I'm not expecting anything major, but you look back in to the 00s when both sides had a bit of money and we did quite well in Europe. 2 UEFA Cup final losses to very good teams between us as well as reaching the CL 2nd round a few times, so hopefully we'll get back on that road. Problem nowadays is that the big money is going elsewhere, particularly England.
    But I'll not raise my hopes too much for next season, still to see how McCoist does in the job, but it's good we're mostly out of debt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:27 am

MickStupp wrote:
    Jay.Davies11 wrote:Not much is going to change to be honest, you will continue to dominate the SPL along with Celtic, and then do shit in Europe.

I'm not expecting anything major, but you look back in to the 00s when both sides had a bit of money and we did quite well in Europe. 2 UEFA Cup final losses to very good teams between us as well as reaching the CL 2nd round a few times, so hopefully we'll get back on that road. Problem nowadays is that the big money is going elsewhere, particularly England.
    But I'll not raise my hopes too much for next season, still to see how McCoist does in the job, but it's good we're mostly out of debt.

You know something I don't confused
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Sat May 07, 2011 6:31 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    MickStupp wrote:

Oh, I read that we're still loaning one of the car parks outside the stadium, nothing much I think.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:40 am

MickStupp wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    MickStupp wrote:

Oh, I read that we're still loaning one of the car parks outside the stadium, nothing much I think.

Oh right lol. Whyte's buying The Albion car park as well. Smile
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sat May 07, 2011 6:52 am

£1 rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:54 am

Pilkz wrote:£1 rofl

Yes, to David Murray. It cost Whyte £53million to buy the club. Plus he's putting in £10million every year for transfers smug

We may buy Diouf after all Awesome Face
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sat May 07, 2011 6:55 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Yes, to David Murray. It cost Whyte £53million to buy the club. Plus he's putting in £10million every year for transfers smug

Yeah so you can finally pay his wages.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 7:10 am

Pilkz wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

We pay him 25k-a-week scratch
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sat May 07, 2011 7:12 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Pilkz wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

He's on like 60k.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat May 07, 2011 7:12 am

I was only messing with you lads Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 7:13 am

Jay.Davies11 wrote:I was only messing with you lads Wink

I know you love me really. Awesome Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 7:14 am

Pilkz wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Pilkz wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

He's on like 60k.

Exactly. We ain't going to pay it all if he's only on loan. Laughing
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat May 07, 2011 7:15 am

No need for all the caps and shit in the title.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sat May 07, 2011 7:16 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Pilkz wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Pilkz wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

He's on like 60k.

No you can't afford to pay the wages in full.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 7:27 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Pilkz wrote:£1 Official: Craig Whyte completes Rangers takeover 70955

Yes, to David Murray. It cost Whyte £53million to buy the club. Plus he's putting in £10million every year for transfers Official: Craig Whyte completes Rangers takeover 601554

We may buy Diouf after all Official: Craig Whyte completes Rangers takeover 781738
    Why would you want to spend a penny on that lowlife cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 7:30 am

Pilkz wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Pilkz wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Pilkz wrote:

He's on like 60k.

Well Scottish Football does not have anything like the cash that's involved in the English game. If Rangers or Celtic could get into a top league somewhere they could be massive clubs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 7:42 am

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    Pilkz wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Pilkz wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

He's on like 60k.

Well Scottish Football does not have anything like the cash that's involved in the English game. If Rangers or Celtic could get into a top league somewhere they could be massive clubs.

Someone that understands. not worthy
    Totti
    Totti

Post by Totti Sat May 07, 2011 7:55 am

Yaldy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 7:56 am

Totti wrote:Yaldy.

Thanks man. Smile

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 7:57 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Dean wrote:What's so good?

The clubs debts have been wiped out and he's giving us £10million a season. Smile

UUUH £10m

dont go spendin that all on 1 player Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:57 am