Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
Kuled
luke.
Gegilworld93
Coatsy
Uncle John from Jamaica
Muhkoo
LFC_Grunners
Lux
Sean
bcfcben
Zzonked
Kris
Walcott
fluffy_kittens
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Hernandez_14
Cadbury
Hitchy
blackskar
Danny
easley91
Jack
El Jefe
Jordan Henderchip
Mouse
Ben 10
crump
Jordi
32 posters

Name and number on next seasons shirt

Anonymous

Name and number on  next seasons shirt - Page 4 Empty Re: Name and number on next seasons shirt

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:08 am

I dunno yet, I assume i'm gonna get a Suarez 7 shirt on the away one, and depending on what the third kit one looks like, I might get Kuyt or Lucas Laughing
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Name and number on  next seasons shirt - Page 4 Empty Re: Name and number on next seasons shirt

Post by Barton Tue May 17, 2011 8:10 am

luke. wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Sean wrote:He just wouldnt fit in here, not big, not strong, plus you know my opinion on our youth policy Laughing

You're probably right, but I'd like the see a 'new' Chelsea, we need pace and creativity, mixed with power and brute force.

Imagine having something like this next year..

Torres
    Mata Kaka Neymar
    Essien Ramires
    Cole Terry Luiz Ivanovic

Perfect mix right there Name and number on  next seasons shirt - Page 4 859644

You'd just completely disregard Lampard?

Think his legs are gone now, would keep him on as a squad player, like Scholes in a way, it depends, but I don't think he can get back to the way he was before his injury.

Are you kidding? Kaka is a lot more likely to be injured than Lampard, and Lampard is a lot better Neutral
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Tue May 17, 2011 8:12 am

luke. wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Sean wrote:He just wouldnt fit in here, not big, not strong, plus you know my opinion on our youth policy Laughing

You're probably right, but I'd like the see a 'new' Chelsea, we need pace and creativity, mixed with power and brute force.

Torres
    Mata Kaka Neymar
    Essien Ramires
    Cole Terry Luiz Ivanovic

Perfect mix right there Love

Think his legs are gone now, would keep him on as a squad player, like Scholes in a way, it depends, but I don't think he can get back to the way he was before his injury.

Lampard's not 36 like Scholes though. And take out Kaka and put Lampard right there. No way would Lampard make way for Kaka and there's no way Lampard will be dropped. (I do understand that's what you'd like to see though).
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue May 17, 2011 8:13 am

JMB_94 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Torres
    Mata Kaka Neymar
    Essien Ramires
    Cole Terry Luiz Ivanovic

Perfect mix right there Name and number on  next seasons shirt - Page 4 859644

Are you kidding? Kaka is a lot more likely to be injured than Lampard, and Lampard is a lot better Neutral

We need a true playmaker though, Lampard isn't a true playmaker.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Tue May 17, 2011 8:13 am

I have Phil Jones 28 on my away one now.
    Maybe get Jermaine Jones if he signs or Olsson or Hoilett.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:13 am

Why has Drogba gone from the line up?

He's much better than Torres.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue May 17, 2011 8:16 am

kyro7 wrote:Why has Drogba gone from the line up?

He's much better than Torres.

I'm not sure. Luke has some strange fascination in overpriced flops and disregarding key players.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue May 17, 2011 8:18 am

Because Drogba won't be here for as long as Torres? Drogba can still be at the club, just not playing every game, the whole point of the line-up was to breed in a new Chelsea style.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Tue May 17, 2011 8:20 am

Basically a whole new front line.. That'll take time to gel Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:55 am

Depends who we sign tbh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:13 pm