Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Red Dead Redemption, GTA 4 and Other GTA Wannabe games

LM_Punk

Red Dead Redemption, GTA 4 and Other GTA Wannabe games Empty Red Dead Redemption, GTA 4 and Other GTA Wannabe games

Post by LM_Punk Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:57 am

Why don't they make us feel like San Andreas or Vice City...?

E.g. GTA 4 is so full yet makes me feel so empty.. after the main storyline i just wanna do the next story, I don't wanna roam around the city cos its so fucking boring, same for red dead, its good but riding around on a horse for miles is so fucking long fuck sake...

And who remembers True crime with its bullet time, mafia 2 and other grand theft auto likes should do this.. if they can't be better than GTA don't try..

San Andreas 4 life
    Anonymous

Red Dead Redemption, GTA 4 and Other GTA Wannabe games Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption, GTA 4 and Other GTA Wannabe games

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:06 am

RDR > GTA4
    LM_Punk

Red Dead Redemption, GTA 4 and Other GTA Wannabe games Empty Re: Red Dead Redemption, GTA 4 and Other GTA Wannabe games

Post by LM_Punk Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:57 am

GTASA>GTAVC>RDR>GTA4>GTAWANNABE's>SIMPSONS HIT & RUN
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:34 pm

GTA > RDR imo. GTA IV was a really good game, it was the only GTA I really took notice into and decided to complete Smile
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:31 am

Liberty City Stories FTW
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:43 am

I think Red Dead Redemption was very good, i actually enjoyed it more then GTA 4 to be honest. Neutral
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:43 am

JMB_94 wrote:I think Red Dead Redemption was very good, i actually enjoyed it more then GTA 4 to be honest. Neutral

It was such a fucking let down, there wasn;t a train, gambling, whiskey, bar brawls, or anything at all worth doing with friends.

Story was fine but it was spoiled for me which didn't bother me in the end.

San Andreas was the best due to it being full of life and things to do.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:01 am

The multiplayer in RDR was poor to be honest, enjoyed the single player though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:48 am