Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Johnny
Jord
Dean
Jamie
El Jefe
Cadbury
Kuled
Hernandez_14
Cornholio
ResurrectionRooney
14 posters

Daglish - Reds are still the best.

Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Daglish - Reds are still the best. - Page 2 Empty Re: Daglish - Reds are still the best.

Post by Jord Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:29 am

Here they come, I knew this would get flooded with cunts.
    Dean
    Dean

Daglish - Reds are still the best. - Page 2 Empty Re: Daglish - Reds are still the best.

Post by Dean Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:30 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Francis Albert wrote:Put it this way Reporter, I'll bet you a million English pounds, Liverpool will win a trophy before Arsenal. Quote me on it.
    I don't have a million English pounds. Neutral

Me neither, but I don't need because I know wouldn't need it in a bet like this. Mark my words.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:32 am

Arsenal are gonna win the Emirates cup laugh
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:32 am

Cornholio wrote:Arsenal are gonna win the Emirates cup laugh

laugh

Shit. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:34 am

Francis Albert wrote:
    Cornholio wrote:Arsenal are gonna win the Emirates cup laugh

laugh

Shit. shifty
    I want the money in fifties. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:37 am

We are the best, because every team over here uses us to measure their success.. hehe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:41 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Was he drunk when he gave the interview or is he just permanently spasticated?

Trust you to come out of the woodwork. I mean where have you been since City beat United, Maybe he was taking over your job at be being a WUM since you seemed to have vanished since City beat United.
    Johnny
    Johnny

Post by Johnny Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:44 am

Braad wrote:Has he got dementure?
    Dementure? scratch

Don't you mean dementia? Neutral
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:46 am

People are shit scared of Liverpool, shit scared. Especially the SKY agenda against us, everyone will do everything in their power to prevent us from returning to greatness. Problem they have now is, Kenny Dalglish is manager and they won't dare touch him, like they did Houllier and Rafa, it won't happen with Kenny.

Same with Hodgson being appointed manager, a disgraceful appointment and one that was definitely initiated from the League Managers Association and the Media. Them pricks convinced our higher achy he was the right man for job, he was put forward by the media and the LMA.

How the fuck could they pick Roy Hodgson over Manuel Pellegrini who'd just got Real Madrid 96 fucking points in La Liga?

The whole appointment stank of corruption and agenda. And thanks to SKY, the Media and partly to do with the LMA.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:47 am

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Was he drunk when he gave the interview or is he just permanently spasticated?

Trust you to come out of the woodwork. I mean where have you been since City beat United, Maybe he was taking over your job at be being a WUM since you seemed to have vanished since City beat United.

I went to Ireland on Thursday, internet connection wasn't very reliable at times and I was busy. I have posted several times since Saturday though, so I'm not really sure what you're on about. I did mention that I would be going abroad well in advance.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:47 am

Francis Albert wrote:People are shit scared of Liverpool, shit scared. Especially the SKY agenda against us, everyone will do everything in their power to prevent us from returning to greatness. Problem they have now is, Kenny Dalglish is manager and they won't dare touch him, like they did Houllier and Rafa, it won't happen with Kenny.

Same with Hodgson being appointed manager, a disgraceful appointment and one that was definitely initiated from the League Managers Association and the Media. Them pricks convinced our higher achy he was the right man for job, he was put forward by the media and the LMA.

How the fuck could they pick Roy Hodgson over Manuel Pellegrini who'd just got Real Madrid 96 fucking points in La Liga?

The whole appointment stank of corruption and agenda. And thanks to SKY, the Media and partly to do with the LMA.

This.post.is.awesome.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:48 am

Francis Albert wrote:People are shit scared of Liverpool, shit scared. Especially the SKY agenda against us, everyone will do everything in their power to prevent us from returning to greatness. Problem they have now is, Kenny Dalglish is manager and they won't dare touch him, like they did Houllier and Rafa, it won't happen with Kenny.

And partly because Christian Purslow thought he was playing Footie Manager.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:49 am

Oh my fucking god, yes!
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:51 am

See how desperate all the Liverpool fans are to blame corruption for their failings.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:54 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:See how desperate all the Liverpool fans are to blame corruption for their failings.

^^He sort of has a point.

It was more internal corruption than anything.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:56 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:See how desperate all the Liverpool fans are to blame corruption for their failings.

Without H+G, Liverpool most probable won the league by now. bounce
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:56 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:This will end up with an argument about what the best club means. Laughing
    If it means most trophies Real Madrid wipe the floor with them.

If it means best team now.. lol.

The best club team trophy-wise is Linfield Daglish - Reds are still the best. - Page 2 225495
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:01 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Jay.Davies11 wrote:
    Jay.Davies11 wrote: Daglish - Reds are still the best. - Page 2 283183 OH MY GOD HE HAS HIS OWN OPINION
    It's a retarded opinion though.
    So are most of yours.
    If you think that then fine, but people comment on my opinions all the time, often insulting me over them, so don't expect any different when Dogleash says something I think is retarded.
    His name is Dalglish. And George best was still a fucking drunk. drunken
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:02 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Francis Albert wrote:Put it this way Reporter, I'll bet you a million English pounds, Liverpool will win a trophy before Arsenal. Quote me on it.
    I don't have a million English pounds. Neutral
    Your dad has but.
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:05 am

The 'all I post is about Liverpool' person is back.

Someone change his 'Supports' to 'Not Liverpool'. It suits more than Manchester United.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:09 am

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:

I went to Ireland on Thursday, internet connection wasn't very reliable at times and I was busy. I have posted several times since Saturday though, so I'm not really sure what you're on about. I did mention that I would be going abroad well in advance.

Well thats as good an excuse as any. Wink
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:20 am

Why does everyone call him Dogleash? That's a shite insult scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:23 am

Cadbury wrote:Why does everyone call him Dogleash? That's a shite insult scratch
    Yes they could come up with something better than that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:55 am

Daglish - Reds are still the best. - Page 2 Photo_19
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:01 am

Daglish - Reds are still the best. - Page 2 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:01 am

Johnny wrote:
    Braad wrote:Has he got dementure?
    Dementure? scratch

Don't you mean dementia? Neutral

Laughing Well spotted. But he's twelve, so you can understand why he's struggling with words.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:04 am

Coatsy wrote:Daglish - Reds are still the best. - Page 2 70955
    Whats wrong with you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:16 pm