Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+43
Cadbury
Lux
The Zlatan
AriseForLife
samiz
Drake
Hitchy
Jord
Suare7_
Fanatic
Dedge
coolhead33
lvrpl4life
Jaetinh
Scuba Steve
dena
Grenade
Barton
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Dean
Potato-7
Hernandez_14
Ben
Coatsy
ShakerMatty
Mal
Steadman
Zzonked
Ricardo
Johnny
fluffy_kittens
Walcott
GK01
easley91
SBSP
arsenalap11
Cameron.
Kuled
Jamie
moscowmadeit3
Danny
Theo Filippo
luke.
47 posters

Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal | SS1 | Wednesday K.O. 19:45

Poll

Result?

[ 5 ]
    Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal | SS1 | Wednesday K.O. 19:45 - Page 15 Bar_left28%Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal | SS1 | Wednesday K.O. 19:45 - Page 15 Bar_right [28%] 
    [ 10 ]
    Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal | SS1 | Wednesday K.O. 19:45 - Page 15 Bar_left56%Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal | SS1 | Wednesday K.O. 19:45 - Page 15 Bar_right [56%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal | SS1 | Wednesday K.O. 19:45 - Page 15 Bar_left6%Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal | SS1 | Wednesday K.O. 19:45 - Page 15 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal | SS1 | Wednesday K.O. 19:45 - Page 15 Bar_left10%Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal | SS1 | Wednesday K.O. 19:45 - Page 15 Bar_right [10%] 

Total Votes: 18
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal | SS1 | Wednesday K.O. 19:45 - Page 15 Empty Re: Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal | SS1 | Wednesday K.O. 19:45

Post by AriseForLife Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:48 am

Zzonked wrote:
    AriseForLife wrote:
    Suare7_ wrote:smh at Arsene not shaking Harrys hand properly..Winning 3-1 and losing the lead to get a draw at full time. I wonder what Arsene will say this time.

There's nothing to say. From about the 70th minute on we just looked dead and had no creativity. Game could have been a lot worse for them or us. Woj made a hell of a lot of saves to keep them out of goal and we fluffed plenty of chances to make it 4 or 5 scored.

About the time Wilshere came on. Coincidence?
    Probably.

Nah I wouldn't say then because Jack came on just after halftime. We absorbed a lot of pressure for about 5 minutes then we caused a lot of pressure and then once that penalty was scored we basically shutdown.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal | SS1 | Wednesday K.O. 19:45 - Page 15 Empty Re: Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal | SS1 | Wednesday K.O. 19:45

Post by Walcott Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:48 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:Shame Spurs can't build a modern stadium though. Would love to have been able to see the replay of van Persie scoring an 'offside' goal. Stoopid roof support.
    Wouldn't have changed the result. Get on with it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:49 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Brilliant game of football.

Modric should have won it but oh well that'll do.

Lol you're such a troll
    Lol you're such a bellend.
    Irony.
    Can I ask you this, do you not like me because of things like me saying the game is over and shit.

Or am I an actual cunt to you, because I don't seem to remember doing anything wrong to you personally.

Just wondering.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:49 am

TheMooseHunter wrote:
    TheMooseHunter wrote:3-3

smug

smug
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:49 am

Was it a penalty? missed that bit.

The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:49 am

Walcott wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:Shame Spurs can't build a modern stadium though. Would love to have been able to see the replay of van Persie scoring an 'offside' goal. Stoopid roof support.
    Wouldn't have changed the result. Get on with it.

I know but, I'm just genuinely interested if he was offside or not.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:50 am

Ryo wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:Everyone evacuate, Arsenal fans are about to erupt....

Nothing to erupt about.

We've let leads slip all season, this game was no exception. Something seriously wrong within the teams mentality.

Its not our mentality, its just the team is general. We do not have enough quality in the team and Arsene needs to abandon that damn 4-3-3 because it doesn't work for entire matches. We should be scoring goals and then reverting to a 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 once we have a lead because we keep stalling as the game goes on.

After that penalty we basically never saw an Arsenal midfielder go passed the centerline to help support the attack. Shameful.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:50 am

AriseForLife wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    AriseForLife wrote:
    Suare7_ wrote:smh at Arsene not shaking Harrys hand properly..Winning 3-1 and losing the lead to get a draw at full time. I wonder what Arsene will say this time.

There's nothing to say. From about the 70th minute on we just looked dead and had no creativity. Game could have been a lot worse for them or us. Woj made a hell of a lot of saves to keep them out of goal and we fluffed plenty of chances to make it 4 or 5 scored.

Probably.

Nah I wouldn't say then because Jack came on just after halftime. We absorbed a lot of pressure for about 5 minutes then we caused a lot of pressure and then once that penalty was scored we basically shutdown.

Look at the bottom right of my post.

Wilshere contributed well, gave a couple of promising through balls.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:50 am

TheMooseHunter wrote:
    TheMooseHunter wrote:
    TheMooseHunter wrote:3-3

Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal | SS1 | Wednesday K.O. 19:45 - Page 15 601554

Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal | SS1 | Wednesday K.O. 19:45 - Page 15 601554
    clap clap clap
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:50 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:Was it a penalty? missed that bit.

Yeah. Szczesny has been doing a Lehmann all game, coming out of his goal and it was bound to happen..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:51 am

So.... what was the result today? shifty
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:51 am

I loved Walcott tonight, thought he played great. Not sure why he got taken off. He was played slightly more central. You can so see he is going to become a beast of a striker.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:51 am

polska. wrote:So.... what was the result today? shifty
    3-3, from Arsenal being 3-1 ahead.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:52 am

kyro7 wrote:
    3-3, from Arsenal being 3-1 ahead.
    Oh I see.

Judging by the forum's page... I'll just assume you jinxed Arsenal again as well. Neutral
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:52 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Brilliant game of football.

Modric should have won it but oh well that'll do.

Lol you're such a troll
    Irony.
    Can I ask you this, do you not like me because of things like me saying the game is over and shit.

Or am I an actual cunt to you, because I don't seem to remember doing anything wrong to you personally.

Just wondering.
    During and after arsenal games regardless of whether we win or not you are fucking irritating i dont know whether you play up the 'jinxing' etc but you are a cunt on matchdays. When United lose your all crying calling people cunts etc then when arsenal play you just go into panic mode going game over, Arsenal will win and all this shit either post stuff that has a relevance to it and does not say game over/arsenal will win on every post or dont post. Ive not got a problem with you otherwise Laughing
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 am

Best players first half = Sagna/Fabregas
    Best players second half = Crouch/VDV/BAE
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 am

Lux wrote:The North London Derby has consistently been the most exciting fixture for quite a few years now IMO.

It's almost guaranteed to be goals galore with great football.....never a boring stalemate.

agreed man can't look forward to the next one. I hate Arsenal but I love our derbies.

GK01 wrote:
    XxBradKennedyxX wrote:not a bad result, think we deserved more

Yeah after we scored the third, we looked like we deserved a 4th, but guess that's just how it will be. Anyway only 2 points behind City now and still have to play them.

Yeah they were dominating us early. But Crouch, Sandro, and VDV had great chances near the end.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 am

He doesn't jinx shit.

Fucking hell, can we stop with the 'Kyro's fault because he jinxed it' crap Run
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 am

You should know being an Arsenal fan, glory hunter /James mode.

shifty

Cheers Walcott.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Lol you're such a troll
    Irony.

Just wondering.
    During and after arsenal games regardless of whether we win or not you are fucking irritating i dont know whether you play up the 'jinxing' etc but you are a cunt on matchdays. When United lose your all crying calling people cunts etc then when arsenal play you just go into panic mode going game over, Arsenal will win and all this shit either post stuff that has a relevance to it and does not say game over/arsenal will win on every post or dont post. Ive not got a problem with you otherwise Laughing
    Okay, that's all I wanted to know, thanks.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:55 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Lol you're such a bellend.
    Irony.

Just wondering.
    Okay, that's all I wanted to know, thanks.
    Just to clarify im not retarded enough to believe you jinx games its fucking annoying to see Laughing
    Walcott
    Walcott

Post by Walcott Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:55 am

Why doesn't Wenger ever give Theo 90 minutes though? Especially for sodding Bendtner.. Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal | SS1 | Wednesday K.O. 19:45 - Page 15 58503
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:55 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:

shifty

Cheers Walcott.
    Easy boy.

I download matches, not stream. Remember?

I can't stream matches for my life with my shitty Venezuelan connection.

Seeing as I don't care about Arsenal as much as I care about Wisla, and that this forum is going to be spammed by game-related posts anyway, I asked what was the score and generally what happened in game. Neutral
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:56 am

polska. wrote:
    moscowmadeit3 wrote:

shifty

Cheers Walcott.
    Easy boy.

Seeing as I don't care about Arsenal as much as I care about Wisla, and that this forum is going to be spammed by game-related posts anyway, I asked what was the score and generally what happened in game. Neutral

It was very good game Polska. I won't go into to details because you like to watch games afterwards, but alot of end to end stuff.
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:56 am

I will say I've never seen Corluka look so out of place.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:56 am

polska. wrote:
    moscowmadeit3 wrote:

shifty

Cheers Walcott.
    Easy boy.

Only joking, hence the shifty and James mode Wink
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:57 am

GK01 wrote:I will say I've never seen Corluka look so out of place.

I thought this, especially early on. He was out of position and getting beaten quite a lot, strange as he is usually a lot better.

fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:02 am

Walcott wrote:Why doesn't Wenger ever give Theo 90 minutes though? Especially for sodding Bendtner.. Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal | SS1 | Wednesday K.O. 19:45 - Page 15 58503

Walcott tires himself out, he is best used off the bench. Bendtner is a good striker if you ever used him
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:08 am

What a game of Football one of the Greatest game's ive seen played at a crazy pace. And that's why the Premiership is the Greatest League in the World you dont see games played at that pace anywhere on the fucking Planet.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:27 am

Zzonked wrote:
    AriseForLife wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    AriseForLife wrote:

Probably.

Look at the bottom right of my post.

Wilshere contributed well, gave a couple of promising through balls.

LOL I didn't even notice you typed that.

fluffy_kittens wrote:Walcott tires himself out, he is best used off the bench. Bendtner is a good striker if you ever used him

Theo didn't tire himself out, he was still every bit as energetic when he came off as he was when he was getting service. If anything playing him as a striker gives him more energy since he doesn't have to track back as he would as a forward or winger.

You need to leave the crack-rock alone. Bendtner has HAD PLENTY of chances to show he is a good striker and has been shit each and every time. He scores against lower competition or in cups. Every since he had his best season 2 years ago he has basically gotten worse each year since.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:26 am