Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Marvin
El Jefe
Sean
Lux
8 posters

PFA Championship Team of the Year

Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

PFA Championship Team of the Year - Page 2 Empty Re: PFA Championship Team of the Year

Post by Lux Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:53 am

James ♠ wrote:
    Sean wrote:Has it been confirmed Hull are signing Gerrard on a permanent James?

We've come out and said we want him permanently but it depends on how Cardiff do.

If they get promoted then Gerrard automatically gets a wage rise, I guess it depends if we are going to match that.

Best option would be Cardiff not going up, he should be ours then.

Unless Cardiff chose to keep him and play him?

Tbh, their defence isn't that great
    Anonymous

PFA Championship Team of the Year - Page 2 Empty Re: PFA Championship Team of the Year

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:54 am

Lux wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:Depends where hes at, he wont stay at Cov. Maybe go back to Watford if Graham goes? Surprised Idk.

I'm not sure we could afford him.

Our wage cap is like £5k p/w...even then we have to sell to not lose money.

Haven't a clue what he is on. Can't be much though, he'd just come out of jail and that, Cov don't pay crazy money I don't think either.

I really don't know where he will go though... Definately not Hull! I hope not anyway. Laughing
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:54 am

No Derry? Still teams fair enough.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:55 am

Lux wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Sean wrote:Has it been confirmed Hull are signing Gerrard on a permanent James?

We've come out and said we want him permanently but it depends on how Cardiff do.

If they get promoted then Gerrard automatically gets a wage rise, I guess it depends if we are going to match that.

Best option would be Cardiff not going up, he should be ours then.

Unless Cardiff chose to keep him and play him?

Tbh, their defence isn't that great

I believe they want Olofinjana though. I doubt we'll let him go if they wont give us Gerrard. Laughing
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:55 am

Jay.Davies11 wrote:I'm sure someone on here said that he was like that too.
    Scores some great goals and stuff but not much else... could be wrong though

Whittingham scores good goals.....but he's technically a good player. He's clever, can pass, cross and shoot the ball well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:55 am

I think an Ekstraklasa XI would beat that team. think
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:56 am

James ♠️ wrote:I believe they want Olofinjana though. I doubt we'll let him go if they wont give us Gerrard. Laughing

Hmm.....taking wages and age into consideration I would've thought Gerrard would be better to keep.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:56 am

polska. wrote:I think an Ekstraklasa XI would beat that team. PFA Championship Team of the Year - Page 2 214775

What a shock
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:59 am

Lux wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:I believe they want Olofinjana though. I doubt we'll let him go if they wont give us Gerrard. Laughing

Hmm.....taking wages and age into consideration I would've thought Gerrard would be better to keep.

A tank like Olo is hard to come by, he is probably a PL player if i'm honest. If Gerrard isn't here then oh well. We have Chester and we'll probably sign Hobbs from Leicester instead.

I trust NP and SW with any signing they make as long as his name isn't Aaron McLean. Laughing
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:59 am

mouseboy11 wrote:No Derry? Still teams fair enough.

I think he's overrated. I think a lot of players in the Championship can do what he does, probably better even.

James ♠️ wrote:Haven't a clue what he is on. Can't be much though, he'd just come out of jail and that, Cov don't pay crazy money I don't think either.

I really don't know where he will go though... Definately not Hull! I hope not anyway. Laughing

Has his contract run out then in the Summer? I'd take him tbh...don't really care about the woman thing as long as he scores goals Laughing.

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/41456-PFA-Championship-Team-of-the-Year?p=324836#post324836

That is you, of course? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:02 am

Lux wrote:
    mouseboy11 wrote:No Derry? Still teams fair enough.

I think he's overrated. I think a lot of players in the Championship can do what he does, probably better even.

James ♠️ wrote:Haven't a clue what he is on. Can't be much though, he'd just come out of jail and that, Cov don't pay crazy money I don't think either.

Has his contract run out then in the Summer? I'd take him tbh...don't really care about the woman thing as long as he scores goals Laughing.

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/41456-PFA-Championship-Team-of-the-Year?p=324836#post324836

That is you, of course? Laughing

I'm pretty sure Kings contract was only till the end of season, obviously Cov want to renew it now though. Laughing

And yeah that's me. PFA Championship Team of the Year - Page 2 279869 PFA Championship Team of the Year - Page 2 688105
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:24 am

Sean wrote:Im no expert mind, I've just noticed him have some good games this season.

Just noticed Forrest didnt argue about Lee Camp PFA Championship Team of the Year - Page 2 279869

kyro7 wrote:
    Forest wrote:Kenny (QPR
    Naughton (Leicester)
    Harte (Reading)
    Williams (Swansea)
    Morgan (Forest)
    Taarabt (QPR)
    Sinclair (Swansea)
    King (Leicester)
    Hoolahan (Norwich)
    Graham (Watford)
    Holt (Norwich)

Can't argue with that
    No Camp and you can't argue with it. PFA Championship Team of the Year - Page 2 78475

Nope. Although Camp has been good, Kenny has been very good, and only letting in 27 goals proves that. Their defence isn't fantastic, they just don't have to do much as the players in front of them are very good, and when they do have something to do, Kenny has often saved them.

polska. wrote:I'm surprised by Kenny.

I was led to believe that Forest's keeper Camp was the best? scratch

He is the best keeper when it comes to individual, but he isn't in the best team.

JMB_94 wrote:
    Sean wrote:Im no expert mind, I've just noticed him have some good games this season.

Just noticed Forrest didnt argue about Lee Camp PFA Championship Team of the Year - Page 2 279869

Camp has had a few bad games apparently, probably come to terms that hes pretty average.

He hasn't been at his best in the last few games, but he's far from average.

I can see us losing him this summer if we don't get promoted. Aston Villa are looking at him as a long term replacement for Brad Friedel, and there are rumours of a few other Premier League teams in for him.

I think mine and Gerard Houliers opinions on him are better than a load of glory hunting kids on a forum.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:20 am

Really? Ipswich supporters are glory hunters now?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:35 am

According to Forest I gloryhunt Wisla Krakow, so I wouldn't doubt him.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:36 am

He probably is referring to Arsenal, not Krackerow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:50 pm