Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Hitchy
fluffy_kittens
El_indian
SBSP
8 posters

And to think I liked Barca too...

SBSP
    SBSP

And to think I liked Barca too... Empty And to think I liked Barca too...

Post by SBSP Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:25 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/Bieber-wears-Barca-kit-in-Madrid-gets-invited-t?urn=sow-wp686

Fuck you

Sad
    Anonymous

And to think I liked Barca too... Empty Re: And to think I liked Barca too...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:30 pm

Fucking lucky bastard. If I was invited to Barca's training, they would sign me immediately after seeing my skills. shifty
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:26 pm

he looks hot
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:45 pm

I would of nutmegged Messi.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:48 pm

I lied to my high school friends and in my senior speech I told them all I got signed by Barcelona..good for a laugh I guess haha but apparently I wasn't too far off if this is the talent they're bringing in now days
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:51 pm

He actually looked like he could strike the ball decently
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:54 pm

you know what, when Bieber came to NZ he came to my school
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:48 pm

Thiago speaking to him in Spanish laugh
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:02 pm

I thought he would be dogshit ... hes not. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:18 pm

'Soccer' is the only sport skinny small kids in North America are allowed to play, so I'm not particularly surprised he can hit the ball decently.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Whoops. Maybe it's time you come back so that you get a refresher course on youth sports in North America.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:24 pm

Hitchy wrote:He actually looked like he could strike the ball decently

This.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:Whoops. Maybe it's time you come back so that you get a refresher course on youth sports in North America.
    I'm not talking about High School teams level, obviously big strong athletic kids play high school soccer as it was in my school (Large immigrant area, so we had quite a few immigrants who were pretty good), I meant more as in the mothers of small white kids enrolling them in Soccer classes/camps etc.

You can't deny that's the case in North America, Soccer is seen as an upper-class sport (Laughing), especially in suburban areas.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:48 pm

Yeah....we'll just go with the fact that you don't know what you are talking about.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:07 pm

laugh

www.soccersucks.net says Football is a working class sport that only poor people play because you can just kick bits of mud around as a ball.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:13 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:Yeah....we'll just go with the fact that you don't know what you are talking about.

And to think I liked Barca too... 24fa8ew

oohh I do I do Crazy
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:11 am

Scuba Steve wrote:Yeah....we'll just go with the fact that you don't know what you are talking about.

Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:27 pm