Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Jamie
Carlos Jenkinson
Pippo
Zzonked
ResurrectionRooney
blackskar
Mal
Theo Filippo
Kuled
13 posters

Cesc Fabregas In Minor Car Accident

Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Cesc Fabregas In Minor Car Accident - Page 2 Empty Re: Cesc Fabregas In Minor Car Accident

Post by Jamie Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:34 am

Rossell will probably buy him even if Pep doesn't want to Laughing

Think Pep wants him though.
    Anonymous

Cesc Fabregas In Minor Car Accident - Page 2 Empty Re: Cesc Fabregas In Minor Car Accident

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:38 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Rossell will probably buy him even if Pep doesn't want to Laughing

Think Pep wants him though.
    That guy said "Fabregas price should drop this summer"... so they'll probably bid £20 Million instead. Laughing
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:38 am

Rossell is a cunt, bring back Laporta Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:39 am

Laporta wasn't any better.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:40 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Rossell is a cunt, bring back Laporta Sad
    Do you support both Liverpool and Barcelona?
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:42 am

The-Reporter wrote:

Just Liverpool. If I could choose Barcelona would win every game they play bar against Liverpool but I don't care if they lose.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:43 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:

Just Liverpool. If I could choose Barcelona would win every game they play bar against Liverpool but I don't care if they lose.
    Why do you want them to win every game?
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:45 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:

Why do you want them to win every game?

I enjoy their football more than any other team.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:47 am

Jamie, your feeling for Barcelona seems to lie a little deeper than just liking their football, now I'm not saying I know your feelings better than you but that's just how it seems. Razz
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:54 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:

Ding Ding Ding bullshit Coffee
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:01 am

Like many of the Liverpool fans (seen it alot these last 2 yearsdo the same) hes just slowly jumping on another team because they supported Liverpool because they were one of the biggest clubs in the world and now that they're not well you can figure the rest out.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:02 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Walcott wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:Thank God he is alright. That was a close call. Hopefully he will realize that he could die any day and that he should fulfill his dream of playing for Barca soon before something serious happens.

joke

Thiago > Cesc

not a joke
    Cesc Fabregas In Minor Car Accident - Page 2 38988
    now fuck off and leave Cesc where he belongs. Cesc Fabregas In Minor Car Accident - Page 2 2134655354

Works for me, I've been saying for a while I'd rather Barca bring Thiago through than buy Cesc.

Hopefully you become appointed Barca chair man or manager Cesc Fabregas In Minor Car Accident - Page 2 9905
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:24 am

grenade187 wrote:Like many of the Liverpool fans (seen it alot these last 2 yearsdo the same) hes just slowly jumping on another team because they supported Liverpool because they were one of the biggest clubs in the world and now that they're not well you can figure the rest out.

Aye, I've supported Liverpool without a league win for 20 years yet I suddenly change...
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:27 pm

I would hardly call it a "minor" crash.
    Cesc Fabregas In Minor Car Accident - Page 2 Cesc-fabregas
    Cesc Fabregas In Minor Car Accident - Page 2 SNN0507CC-682_1285982a
    Cesc Fabregas In Minor Car Accident - Page 2 SNN0507AA-682a_1285986a
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:38 pm

Surprised
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:14 pm

Cesc looks like a foreign exchange student without the beard. Neutral
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Mal wrote:Cesc looks like a foreign exchange student without the beard. Neutral

He does as well with the trackie bottoms and hoodie. Laughing
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Tbh, I would love it if he crashed into my car. Id get a few pictures with him, autographs, and he'd pay for the repairs on my car. Cesc Fabregas In Minor Car Accident - Page 2 473577
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Walcott wrote:Tbh, I would love it if he crashed into my car. Id get a few pictures with him, autographs, and he'd pay for the repairs on my car. Cesc Fabregas In Minor Car Accident - Page 2 473577

Might buy you a new car, and personally invite you to a Arsenal match.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:20 pm

It's actually a much bigger accident than I expected Laughing

What should I rename the thread seen as it wasn't a minor crash?
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:20 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:It's actually a much bigger accident than I expected Laughing

Arsenal captain and spanish international world cup winning 23 year old midfielder crashes SL500 and avoids death as the engine and fuel reservoirs explode leaving him scared for life THE SUN EXCLUSIVE.

Cesc Fabregas In Minor Car Accident - Page 2 537999
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:42 pm

grenade187 wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:It's actually a much bigger accident than I expected Laughing

Arsenal captain and spanish international world cup winning 23 year old midfielder crashes SL500 and avoids death as the engine and fuel reservoirs explode leaving him scared for life THE SUN EXCLUSIVE.

Cesc Fabregas In Minor Car Accident - Page 2 537999

Laughing
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:31 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:Thank God he is alright. That was a close call. Hopefully he will realize that he could die any day and that he should fulfill his dream of playing for Barca soon before something serious happens.

joke

Thiago > Cesc

not a joke

I've heard he can be thrown into a deal for Fabregas which would be crazy if he's got as much potential as you say (Never seen him play live)
    Then again i forgot the source.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:36 pm