Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Cadbury
Lux
Sean
El Jefe
SBSP
luke.
10 posters

Making of the Lampard legend

SBSP
    SBSP

Making of the Lampard legend - Page 3 Empty Re: Making of the Lampard legend

Post by SBSP Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:Yes you could. But one of the reasons lampard is apparantly 'great' is because of his goalscoring record and he guarentees you 20 goals a season.

Its not hard to get 20 goals a season when on average you score 14 penalties a season Neutral

Where are you getting this average from?
    135 penalties in the premier league
    Lampard has been at chelsea for 10 years

135 divided by 10 = 13.5, rounded to 14
    HE HAS SCORED 32 PENALTIES YOU BLIND MONG.
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:Yes you could. But one of the reasons lampard is apparantly 'great' is because of his goalscoring record and he guarentees you 20 goals a season.

Its not hard to get 20 goals a season when on average you score 14 penalties a season Neutral

Oh my god. facepalm
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 am

Jamie Carragher is a great penalty taker.

Jus' sayin' no? Neutral

shifty
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:11 am

SBSP wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Oh yeah, the idiot thinks he's scored 135 penalties for Chelsea. rofl
    LAMPARD BY NUMBERS
    penalties scored in the Premier League for Chelsea
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:12 am

SBSP wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:
    luke. wrote:

HE HAS SCORED 32 PENALTIES YOU BLIND MONG.
    My friend do you have any proof to back up your claim Neutral
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:12 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:
    luke. wrote:

facepalm
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:12 am

LAMPARD BY NUMBERS
    goals per England game. For Chelsea in the Premier League, the figure is 0.28.

occasions he has scored four goals in a game (against Derby County in 2008 and Stoke City in 2010).

penalties scored in the Premier League for Chelsea, 11 more than any other player in the last 10 years.

League goals, one for Swansea, 24 for West Ham and 111 for Chelsea. His most prolific season was 2009-10 (22 goals).
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:12 am

occasions he has scored four goals in a game (against Derby County in 2008 and Stoke City in 2010).
    penalties scored in the Premier League for Chelsea, 11 more than any other player in the last 10 years.
    League goals, one for Swansea, 24 for West Ham and 111 for Chelsea. His most prolific season was 2009-10 (22 goals).
    Premier League appearances. Only five
    players (David James, Ryan Giggs, Gary Speed, Sol Campbell and Emile Heskey) have more.
    So he has 2 GPG for England, has scored 4 times in a match 32 times, and has 483 league goals? facepalm
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:14 am

SBSP wrote:
    Premier League appearances. Only five
    players (David James, Ryan Giggs, Gary Speed, Sol Campbell and Emile Heskey) have more.
    So he has 2 GPG for England, has scored 4 times in a match 32 times, and has 483 league goals? facepalm
    Yes.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:15 am

Alright, so now we know he's trolling. Neutral
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:15 am

Is this the part where you make it look like you were trolling so you don't seem stupid?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:16 am

135 penalties? Neutral
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:18 am

Yes he has scored 135 penalties.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:19 am

He's only scored 135 PL goals...
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:19 am

Does this count as trolling, Royal? Neutral
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:20 am

So 100% of his goals are penalties. I dont think so
    14 penalties a season Very Happy He must love them
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:20 am

luke. wrote:He's only scored 135 PL goals...
    No, he has 483, including 32 four-goal hauls. clap

Last edited by SBSP on Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:20 am

SBSP wrote:Does this count as trolling, Royal? Neutral
    If he keeps it up he can have a nice ban seeing as he's on his last warning.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:20 am

SBSP wrote:
    luke. wrote:He's only scored 135 PL goals...
    No, he has 483, as well as 32 four-goal hauls. clap
    Astounding.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:21 am

Royal wrote:
    Well seeing as it is the start of the month i expect my bar to be increased again Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:21 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:
    Royal wrote:
    Well seeing as it is the start of the month i expect my bar to be increased again Neutral
    Expect all you want.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:22 am

SBSP wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:
    Royal wrote:
    Expect all you want.
    Well it clearly states in the rules that your bar will be increased at the start of each month. So if this guideline is not followed then they are breaking their policy Neutral

Anyway lets get back on topic

135 penalties.

Disregarding penalties anyway Lampard is only a chelsea legend

Last edited by EdinsonCavani on Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:22 am

Fine. You should leave in protest.
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:22 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:
    Royal wrote:
    They don't go up every month, they go up a segment a month after you received the warning. Neutral
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:24 am

Well thats a load of cobblers then AND i shouldnt even be on my last warning as i have already proved Razz
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:26 am

"I know Chelsea's winner at Reading on Saturday went down as an Ivar Ingimarsson own-goal, but it begs the question: just how many of Frank Lampard's goals are deflected?" asks Adam Walkden.

This is a tricky one to answer comprehensively, Adam, as the, ahem, extensive Guardian Unlimited library doesn't include 'Lampard: the West Ham Years', so we were unable to research his output at Upton Park.

But we have done the necessary on Lampard's five-and-a-bit years at Stamford Bridge, and are surprised - and disappointed - to report that only six of his 73 goals for Chelsea have been deflected: a miserable 8%. If you take away penalties, that rises to just under 10% (six out of 62). Either way, it would seem that Lampard's deflected glory is not as great as the nation's many Frankophobes would have you believe. Still, he's getting better: none of the deflections came in his first two seasons at Stamford Bridge.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2006/oct/18/theknowledge.sport
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:27 am

Congratulations to him he wins the 'I have a low percentage of deflected goals trophy' Neutral
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:28 am

Some-one ban this cunt already.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:29 am

See as ive pointed out before its acceptable for him to call me a cunt (It does not matter if i am a cunt Wink )
    Anyway its ironic how its the loud mouth people who swear etc who call for peoples head.
    I should not argue with two of the top posters on this forum in Luke and SBSP
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:30 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:Well thats a load of cobblers then AND i shouldnt even be on my last warning as i have already proved Razz
    Not really, it makes more sense than to reset everyone's bars every month.
    Also, you didn't prove anything, your warnings were legitimate.

Anyway this is going quite off topic so I'm going to stop now, but give the trolling/WUMming a rest or you will be banned.

Last edited by Royal on Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:27 am