Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Sean
Kuled
ResurrectionRooney
7 posters

beastotelli ' i never heard of vidic until this season'

Anonymous

beastotelli ' i never heard of vidic until this season' Empty beastotelli ' i never heard of vidic until this season'

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:03 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2011/03/31/2418752/mario-balotelli-exclusive-i-want-to-make-history-with-manchester-

Q:Who’s the best defender you’ve faced who you hadn’t heard of before you arrived in England?

A:"Vidic."

Basketball
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

beastotelli ' i never heard of vidic until this season' Empty Re: beastotelli ' i never heard of vidic until this season'

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:12 pm

He should have heard of him from the Champions League Last 16 game in 2008/09, a game in which Vidic outscored him.
    Kuled

beastotelli ' i never heard of vidic until this season' Empty Re: beastotelli ' i never heard of vidic until this season'

Post by Kuled Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:16 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:He should have heard of him from the Champions League Last 16 game in 2008/09, a game in which Vidic outscored him.
    what he said
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:52 am

He just says shit for a reaction
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:31 am

I'm surprised he can hear anything with his head shoved that far up his own ass.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:39 am

Could have just mis-understood the question or something though, either way, what a guy Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:40 am

Vidic will give balotelli a beasting next time they play
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:53 am

beastotelli ' i never heard of vidic until this season' E7du9k
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:54 am

Radford11 wrote:Vidic will give balotelli a beasting next time they play

never!!!!!!!!!! beastotelli ' i never heard of vidic until this season' 73365 beastotelli ' i never heard of vidic until this season' 73365 beastotelli ' i never heard of vidic until this season' 73365 beastotelli ' i never heard of vidic until this season' 73365
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:54 am

Pretty obvious he misunderstood the question.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:57 am

mauro=beast wrote:
    Radford11 wrote:Vidic will give balotelli a beasting next time they play

never!!!!!!!!!! beastotelli ' i never heard of vidic until this season' 73365 beastotelli ' i never heard of vidic until this season' 73365 beastotelli ' i never heard of vidic until this season' 73365 beastotelli ' i never heard of vidic until this season' 73365

Laughing He will stand over Balotelli and make sure he knows who he is.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:38 am

Balotelli is a troll
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:06 am

I'm pretty sure Balotelli didn't understand the question correctly. Vidic should be thankful he was even mentioned by Balotelli. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:23 am

That's what I think as well. He probably thought who is the best defender you faced this season who you've never faced before.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:34 am

Probably thought it was "who's face would not look any worse if you threw a dart at it" -_-
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:01 am

Lux wrote:Probably thought it was "who's face would not look any worse if you threw a dart at it" -_-
    I'm sure that would be Carlos Tevez.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:19 pm