Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Jamie
luke.
Jordi
Lux
Theo Filippo
9 posters

Robin Van Persie 'Barcelona are extremely annoying'

Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Robin Van Persie 'Barcelona are extremely annoying'  Empty Robin Van Persie 'Barcelona are extremely annoying'

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:27 am

Arsenal striker Robin van Persie has labelled Barcelona “extremely annoying” and claims that their players complain too much.

The Dutchman, who picked up a red card in the Gunners' 3-1 Champions League loss at the Nou Camp earlier this month, also says his challenge on Lionel Messi in
    the match would not have made as many headlines had it been on Javier Mascherano.

"I really didn’t understand all the fuss about the foul I committed on Messi. Everybody got angry with me, but I didn’t treat him any different than I treat other opponents. Nobody would have complained about it if I fouled Mascherano," said Van Persie to De Telegraaf.

"Meanwhile, the Barcelona players tend to nag about everything that happens on the pitch. I was a bit disappointed with that. It’s something that the Chelsea players do in England.

"Barcelona are still a fantastic team, but they should really stop nagging and complaining that much. That’s becoming extremely annoying on the pitch."

He added: "I have a lot of respect for Barcelona. Is it possible to
    match what Barcelona are doing? I rate Barcelona even higher than Spain’s national side. However, every team can be beaten. I never felt any less than the Barcelona players on the pitch."
    So Chelsea and Barcelona are the bitches of football Robin Van Persie 'Barcelona are extremely annoying'  914411 Chelsea fans try diverting the attention onto Wengers 'moaning' and everyone jumped on the bandwagon.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2914/champions-league/2011/03/24/2409011/arsenals-robin-van-persie-barcelona-are-extremely-annoying
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Robin Van Persie 'Barcelona are extremely annoying'  Empty Re: Robin Van Persie 'Barcelona are extremely annoying'

Post by Lux Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:10 am

So true not worthy

Barcelona should stick to their just being annoying with the ball, and cut the shameful complaining out. He's a bit right with Chelsea too....they were almost as bad as Barcelona under Mourinho....Carvalho and Drogba red card
    Anonymous

Robin Van Persie 'Barcelona are extremely annoying'  Empty Re: Robin Van Persie 'Barcelona are extremely annoying'

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:16 am

Arsenal players complaining about complaining. Pot. kettle. black.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:16 am

Rei wrote:Arsenal players complaining about complaining. Pot. kettle. black.
    Gordon brings up a good point shifty
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:17 am

I thought that too Rei Neutral
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:37 am

True, but someone had to say it Stop
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:48 am

Rei wrote:Arsenal players complaining about complaining. Pot. kettle. black.

Exactly this.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:54 am

Arsenal are a bunch of whiners as well. Perfect example this. Laughing
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:09 am

Goal.com

Not true. Fabricated story.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:03 am

Van Persie is jelly.

And what hypocrisy. What the hell are you doing right now Van Persie? You are complaining about Barcelona's players. Not to mention Arsenal in general complain all the time.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:12 am

Run

RVP > All
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:39 am

Fabregas later kicked the fuck out of him for talking shit about his club.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:58 am

grenade187 wrote:Fabregas later kicked the fuck out of him for talking shit about his club.

rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:02 pm