Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Blatter Gone In 2015

Anonymous

Blatter Gone In 2015 Empty Blatter Gone In 2015

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:55 pm

FIFA president Sepp Blatter said he will resign at the culmination of his next term at the helm, should he be re-elected in June.

The 75-year-old Swiss administrator is being challenged for world football's presidency by Mohamed bin Hamman, but should he be chosen to stay in the job for another four years when the FIFA delegates vote in Zurich later this year, Blatter has confirmed it would be his final stint in charge.

"You know very well that I will aspire to another four years, those will be the last four years I aspire to," Blatter said.

Blatter is in his 13th year in charge at FIFA, and has worked at the football institution since 1975.Blatter's presidency came under scrutiny earlier this year when he made inappropriate jokes about homosexuality after FIFA awarded the 2022 World Cup hosting rights to a country where it is illegal, Qatar.

The Swiss boss also came under fire after England, a leading bidder for the 2018 World Cup hosting rights, received just two votes in the process, but Blatter insisted there was no foul play and England were 'bad losers'.

http://www.soccerway.com/news/2011/March/22/blatter-will-step-aside-in-2015/

Good riddance. I would like it to be sooner though. Come on Conehead!

Blatter Gone In 2015 Grant-wahl
    Anonymous

Blatter Gone In 2015 Empty Re: Blatter Gone In 2015

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:58 pm

17 years too late. Corrupt bastard never should have been in the position in the first place.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:59 pm

Grant Wahl's skull is mesmerizing. For real.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:59 pm

hope that Arabian guy beats him, but I think not with all that asslicking at the World Cup...
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:14 am

The Arabian guy seems alrite, but there's no guarantee that he's going to be any better.....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:02 am

i wonder if the arabian guy comes in will goal line tech be implamented
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:17 pm

I hope Mohamed bin Hamman wins. It's not only because I want Blatter out, but I think the guy is qualified...

- 8 years as president of AFC
    - 15 years as FIFA executive committee member
    - Chairman of FIFA Goal Bureau (whose grants provide financial support for member associations across the world)

As AFC president, he helped create the AFC Champions League and accept Australia in the AFC. AFC has been growing overall during his reign.

As FIFA President...

- Supports goal line technology
    - Double the financial assistance to member associations from $250,000 to $500,000
    - Projects around the world for underdeveloped and underprivileged football nations will be increased to $1 million.
    - FIFA's very face and the way it operates will be changed fundamentally. Firstly, the FIFA Executive Committee will increase in size and comprise of 40 members and be re-named the "FIFA Board" whilst a "Transparency Committee" will be set-up to monitor the governing body. Decentralisation by delegating tasks currently taken on by the governing body to member associations, giving them more responsibility and increasing the efficiency of FIFA. "It is imporatnt that FIFA delegates some of its activities in these areas to the confederations. The confederations are an integral part of the football organization and a very important part."
    - Pushes for new laws within the game limiting FIFA presidents to two consecutive four year terms.
    - He also plans on helping improve CONCACAF so they can earn an extra place at a World Cup in the future.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:19 pm

I was reading some article in which why some guy explained that bin Hamman would be worse then Blatter, made some very good points, can't find it at the moment though. Neutral

FIFA is fucked. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:20 pm

dena wrote:I was reading some article in which why some guy explained that bin Hamman would be worse then Blatter, made some very good points, can't find it at the moment though. Neutral

FIFA is fucked. Neutral

Find it, I want to know how.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:20 pm

I was reading it on my phone during lunch, and it was a link from twitter. So it's going to be pretty impossible to find. -_-
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:27 pm

The only reason i dont want this other guy in charge is because he supports the 39th game.
    Dont people understand that this is just going to fuck up leagues.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:29 pm

EdinsonCavani wrote:The only reason i dont want this other guy in charge is because he supports the 39th game.
    Dont people understand that this is just going to fuck up leagues.

It's not his say though. That's something the FA or UEFA have to decide. Can you really blame him though? The 39th game is planned in Asia so he would obviously support it.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:35 pm

I can't really trust any of these FIFA dudes, Sepp has actually done some food things for football (helping to intergrate Asia and Africa, something that past presidents never dreamed off *cough* Rous *cough*) but these FIFA insiders are all money grabbers, would love an outsider to come in, but the chance of someone like Wahl even getting nominated is like 0.001% Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:37 pm

dena wrote:I can't really trust any of these FIFA dudes, Sepp has actually done some food things for football (helping to intergrate Asia and Africa, something that past presidents never dreamed off *cough* Rous *cough*) but these FIFA insiders are all money grabbers, would love an outsider to come in, but the chance of someone like Wahl even getting nominated is like 0.001% Neutral

Drool
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:39 pm

The keys are right next to each other Fuck you

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:49 pm

dena wrote:I can't really trust any of these FIFA dudes, Sepp has actually done some food things for football (helping to intergrate Asia and Africa, something that past presidents never dreamed off *cough* Rous *cough*) but these FIFA insiders are all money grabbers, would love an outsider to come in, but the chance of someone like Wahl even getting nominated is like 0.001% Neutral

Even that integration was just to make more money. It's like an accidental good consequence of greediness.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:37 am