Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
moscowmadeit3
Theo Filippo
Pippo
samiz
blackskar
Mouse
chiboygeorge
Drake
El Jefe
Walcott
Jord
The Zlatan
Marvin
Cornholio
Fanatic
Scouser_Dave
Cadbury
Kuled
22 posters

Liverpool vs Braga | 2nd leg | Kick off: 20:05

Poll

Who's going to win?

[ 11 ]
    Liverpool vs Braga | 2nd leg | Kick off: 20:05 - Page 8 Bar_left61%Liverpool vs Braga | 2nd leg | Kick off: 20:05 - Page 8 Bar_right [61%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Liverpool vs Braga | 2nd leg | Kick off: 20:05 - Page 8 Bar_left22%Liverpool vs Braga | 2nd leg | Kick off: 20:05 - Page 8 Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Liverpool vs Braga | 2nd leg | Kick off: 20:05 - Page 8 Bar_left17%Liverpool vs Braga | 2nd leg | Kick off: 20:05 - Page 8 Bar_right [17%] 

Total Votes: 18
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Liverpool vs Braga | 2nd leg | Kick off: 20:05 - Page 8 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Braga | 2nd leg | Kick off: 20:05

Post by Cadbury Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:17 am

Fuck off Luke. No one cares for your presence, did you log on just to start an argument or something? There's a word for that scratch.
    luke.
    luke.

Liverpool vs Braga | 2nd leg | Kick off: 20:05 - Page 8 Empty Re: Liverpool vs Braga | 2nd leg | Kick off: 20:05

Post by luke. Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:18 am

Well, it makes a change from you lot mocking Torres.

Can't take it when I mock Carroll? there there
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:19 am

Nice dodge from my comment.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:19 am

I'm dying to wind you up.

But I won't cheers
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:19 am

Scott wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Jord wrote:I see the white text but I'm still going to say Torres £50m, 7 games, no goals, shit perfomances.

Hardly all shit.

The first few he was bedding in, but the last couple he's played well.

Do you mean like, how Suarez was shit at first because he was just bedding in?

It's different though, because Torres wasn't even on form when he joined, Suarez was.

If you were expecting a 50m transfer to suddenly re-ignite Torres, then you were wrong. It doesn't work that way.

Er, you stupid? He was playing the best he's played all season, you ginger pleb.

Hence the bedding in period facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:20 am

luke. wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Hardly all shit.

The first few he was bedding in, but the last couple he's played well.

It's different though, because Torres wasn't even on form when he joined, Suarez was.

If you were expecting a 50m transfer to suddenly re-ignite Torres, then you were wrong. It doesn't work that way.

Er, you stupid? He was playing the best he's played all season, you ginger pleb.

Oh my fucking god, you make no sense at all. Seriously, how thick are you?
    Anonymous

Go ahead make fun, it'll just come back double when torres plays shit again next game
    Anonymous

Pathetic, just pathetic. And not just Luke, our whole team as well.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:21 am

luke. wrote:Well, it makes a change from you lot mocking Torres.

Can't take it when I mock Carroll? Liverpool vs Braga | 2nd leg | Kick off: 20:05 - Page 8 684775

Carrolls first game back from a three month injury, shite service, played wrong, would have scored if Kuyt hadn't blocked it.
    Your argument is invalid, and no I'm not saying Torres is a crap player who couldn't even make the Burnley squad.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:21 am

Scott wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Also, playing the best he's played all season, doesn't make him on form..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:22 am

Wait, I thought Carroll played alright tonight? scratch
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:22 am

luke. wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Hence the bedding in period Liverpool vs Braga | 2nd leg | Kick off: 20:05 - Page 8 58503

Yes it does...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:23 am

luke. wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Hall of shame anyone?
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:23 am

NGreat wrote:
    luke. wrote:Well, it makes a change from you lot mocking Torres.

Can't take it when I mock Carroll? Liverpool vs Braga | 2nd leg | Kick off: 20:05 - Page 8 684775

Carrolls first game back from a three month injury, shite service, played wrong, would have scored if Kuyt hadn't blocked it.
    Your argument is invalid, and no I'm not saying Torres is a crap player who couldn't even make the Burnley squad.
    Probably not
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:24 am

This season he's been awful.

His form was hardly that of a couple of years ago.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:27 am

Luke's playing the lone twat role tonight. Not a lot of supply to him, hence the pointless comments.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:28 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Plan D wrote:Crap, plain and simple. Made up we're not in the Europe now and next season, we don't fuckin' deserve to be there, we all go on about Champions League and we can't make it past the last 16 of the Europa League.

Deal with it Liverpool fans, this is how far we've fell.

We're shite, yes, but we've still got one of the best first teams in....

Fuck it, we're just shite

Laughing

Exactly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:56 am

Fucking hell Luke, you don't half act like a mong sometimes.

Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:20 am

I think the moderators should restore my health bar after seeing luke wind everyone up Liverpool vs Braga | 2nd leg | Kick off: 20:05 - Page 8 914411 This is why i stalk you luke. You need to be kept under control
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:28 am

Lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:29 am

Hitchy wrote:Lol

rofl
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:55 am

Surely these last 2 pages have got to be Hall of Shame on Luke's part. Absolute comedy fucking gold I tell ye'. Brilliant.

Fernando Torres' last 4 weeks as a Liverpool player, he was very very good. He seemed revitalised under new Manager Kenny Dalglish, he was working hard, playing with a smile on his face, he was scoring goals and was reminiscent of his old self. He then dropped a bombshell on us all and said he wanted to move to Chelsea, we were all pissed off about it as it was looking like he was his old self again, we all thought he wanted to be here, but he never, basically shit on us from a great height, packed his bags and off he went. We were all slightly on edge and Fernando was clearly back in form, so our first thought was, he's gunna' put a bucket load of goals in here. He should be expected to do so as he cost £50m.

Luis Suarez on the other hand, came to a different country, didn't speak the language, he is younger than Torres, was playing football in a different league, only 2 SENIOR first team member of the squad spoke the language Suarez spoke, was unproven in the league, HADN'T PLAYED FOR 10 GAMES DUE TO BEING BANNED.

So tell me this, how the HELL was Luis Suarez on form when he hadn't played competitive football since NOVEMBER? How WASN'T Fernando Torres '' on form '' when he moved to Chelsea? He'd played just a couple of weeks before in the same league for a different team, scored against Blackpool, had a great game against Everton, scored 2 against Wolves and set up the winner against Fulham which proved to be his last game?

But in your eyes (either extremely blue tinted ones, or just blind) Fernando Torres needed bedding in and Luis Suarez was the one '' on form ''. rofl

Luke, please do tell me how you come to that conclusion?

You sir are either seeing Blue, or you're just thicker than pigshit. Take your pick matey.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:57 am

Sorry guys the 30 minutes i go off for Luke is causing havoc. Luke you should know better i am preventing you from entering the hall of shame more reguarly so say thank you... but what do i get instead ... a warning Rolling Eyes
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:06 am

I think Dean wins this round.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:07 am

Plan D wrote:Surely these last 2 pages have got to be Hall of Shame on Luke's part. Absolute comedy fucking gold I tell ye'. Brilliant.

Fernando Torres' last 4 weeks as a Liverpool player, he was very very good. He seemed revitalised under new Manager Kenny Dalglish, he was working hard, playing with a smile on his face, he was scoring goals and was reminiscent of his old self. He then dropped a bombshell on us all and said he wanted to move to Chelsea, we were all pissed off about it as it was looking like he was his old self again, we all thought he wanted to be here, but he never, basically shit on us from a great height, packed his bags and off he went. We were all slightly on edge and Fernando was clearly back in form, so our first thought was, he's gunna' put a bucket load of goals in here. He should be expected to do so as he cost £50m.

Luis Suarez on the other hand, came to a different country, didn't speak the language, he is younger than Torres, was playing football in a different league, only 2 SENIOR first team member of the squad spoke the language Suarez spoke, was unproven in the league, HADN'T PLAYED FOR 10 GAMES DUE TO BEING BANNED.

So tell me this, how the HELL was Luis Suarez on form when he hadn't played competitive football since NOVEMBER? How WASN'T Fernando Torres '' on form '' when he moved to Chelsea? He'd played just a couple of weeks before in the same league for a different team, scored against Blackpool, had a great game against Everton, scored 2 against Wolves and set up the winner against Fulham which proved to be his last game?

But in your eyes (either extremely blue tinted ones, or just blind) Fernando Torres needed bedding in and Luis Suarez was the one '' on form ''. rofl

Luke, please do tell me how you come to that conclusion?

You sir are either seeing Blue, or you're just thicker than pigshit. Take your pick matey.

Take a bow son.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:19 pm

carroll is such a donkey
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:44 pm

haha.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:35 pm

haha. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:58 pm

haha. facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:04 pm

haha Liverpool vs Braga | 2nd leg | Kick off: 20:05 - Page 8 849722

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:29 am