Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
moscowmadeit3
Lux
Theo Filippo
Jamie
Carlos Jenkinson
Barton
menalawyerguy
Mal
Kuled
dena
14 posters

Barca v Arsenal officials from Switzerland

Mal
    Mal

Barca v Arsenal officials from Switzerland - Page 2 Empty Re: Barca v Arsenal officials from Switzerland

Post by Mal Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:12 am

No he didn't so it's his fault more than anyones.
    Anonymous

Barca v Arsenal officials from Switzerland - Page 2 Empty Re: Barca v Arsenal officials from Switzerland

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:12 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Mal wrote:So who's acting embarrassing? Neutral

In this thread The-Reporter, in other threads you and a stack of other Arsenal fans.
    This is why you're a cunt Neutral
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:14 am

He's not a cunt, I like Jamie when we're speaking about anything but Barcelona. He's just a fanboy. cheers
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:17 am

Mal wrote:No he didn't so it's his fault more than anyones.

If that's the case then Fabregas is a knob head because he was shit and should've told the bench he was injured..especially if he's going to go and announce his injury to the media as if to distance himself from his bad performance. I know he acted otherwise on Twitter but you wonder....

Mal wrote:He's not a cunt, I like Jamie when we're speaking about anything but Barcelona. He's just a fanboy. cheers

Simples
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:25 am

Mal wrote:No he didn't so it's his fault more than anyones.

I'm not saying he's risking Cesc for keeping him on, I'm saying YET AGAIN he's picked up an injury recurrance because Wenger shoves him into the line-up far too soon every single time.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:27 am

Fine Shagger wrote:I'm not saying he's risking Cesc for keeping him on, I'm saying YET AGAIN he's picked up an injury recurrance because Wenger shoves him into the line-up far too soon every single time.

I'm not saying that's the case but you're assuming that he wasn't fit to play. Nothing really seemed to happen to Fabregas in the game but it might've just been out of the blue VDV style.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:41 am

Fabregas is alright anyway. He said it just felt a little tight but he is fit. He could be rested on Saturday though.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:42 am

Mal wrote:Fabregas is alright anyway. He said it just felt a little tight but he is fit. He could be rested on Saturday though.
    cheers

Any idea about the sort of team you'll play? shifty
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:47 am

Danny wrote:
    Mal wrote:Fabregas is alright anyway. He said it just felt a little tight but he is fit. He could be rested on Saturday though.
    cheers

Any idea about the sort of team you'll play? shifty

Probably a football team
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:47 am

I think it'll be a mixture of cup and first team.

Maybe:

Almunia
    Eboue Squillaci Koscielny Gibbs
    Song
    Denilson/Ramsey Wilshere
    Arshavin Bendtner Nasri

I wouldn't be surprised with that lineup at all.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:49 am

Mal wrote:I think it'll be a mixture of cup and first team.

Maybe:

Almunia
    Eboue Squillaci Koscielny Gibbs
    Song
    Denilson/Ramsey Wilshere
    Arshavin Bendtner Nasri

I wouldn't be surprised with that lineup at all.
    Hope we smash you tbh. shifty

We'll probably field a similar style team, with Marseille in midweek to think about.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:59 am

Luxz0rz wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:I'm not saying he's risking Cesc for keeping him on, I'm saying YET AGAIN he's picked up an injury recurrance because Wenger shoves him into the line-up far too soon every single time.

I'm not saying that's the case but you're assuming that he wasn't fit to play. Nothing really seemed to happen to Fabregas in the game but it might've just been out of the blue VDV style.

He has history with rushing Fabregas back though, even though Mal denies this.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:04 am

I don't deny it. At times he has rushed Fabregas back but since he done his hamstring at Sunderland, the medical team have been taking their time with him. He only played yesterday because the injury wasn't that bad.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:06 am

You disagreed with me yesterday when I said part of the reason your players get injured so often is because Wenger rushes them back? scratch
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:07 am

Hamstring injuries= Nightmare. And is coming from someone who experiences them, and funnily enough I've only just recoverd from a pulled hamstring. One morning you wake up, that perculiar pain is not there. You think you're alright, you start playing and BANG, you feel a little tweak and it goes again and thats what's called aggrivating the injury.

Even though the pain is not there and everything feels fine, realisitcally, the muslce is still recovering and you should rest it. I do it all the time, it's fucking annoying. Fact is, Fabregas should never of played.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:13 am

Fine Shagger wrote:You disagreed with me yesterday when I said part of the reason your players get injured so often is because Wenger rushes them back? scratch

I said he doesn't always. If I worded it wrong then my bad but I don't think I did. Run
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:17 am

Mal wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:You disagreed with me yesterday when I said part of the reason your players get injured so often is because Wenger rushes them back? scratch

I said he doesn't always. If I worded it wrong then my bad but I don't think I did. Run

Fair enough then.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:34 am

Luxz0rz wrote:Barcelona keep winning controversially.

It's not their fault there's shit refs, but they do tend to contribute more than most teams (at least more than pretty much any English team) i.e. diving, falling to the ground every time they lose the ball, always asking for yellow cards, moaning etc etc. Along with the massive home support and it being Barcelona it's all too much for most referees to handle. For all the class Barcelona have with the ball, they have absolutely none when it comes to behaviour on the pitch.

Still....they deserved to go through based on the 2nd leg but that doesn't mean, had the correct decisions been made, that they would've gone through. Arsenal didn't deserve a goal but got one...that's just football and Arsenal could've gone through.

It's not that Barcelona win controversially. It's just that they have decisions go their way in the second leg and people forget the decisions that went against them in the first leg or even the same leg. It's not just the Arsenal tie. During that year with Chelsea, Barcelona were denied at least one penalty in the first leg and some Chelsea player should have been sent off.

And is Barcelona the only team that pressures referees in making calls in their favor? What bullshit is that!? Any team would take the opportunity to make their claim heard by the referee. It happens all the time and all over the world.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:45 pm

ahlycotc wrote:It's not that Barcelona win controversially. It's just that they have decisions go their way in the second leg and people forget the decisions that went against them in the first leg or even the same leg. It's not just the Arsenal tie. During that year with Chelsea, Barcelona were denied at least one penalty in the first leg and some Chelsea player should have been sent off.

If Arsenal won then there would've been as much controversy, probably more. When Arsenal beat Barcelona the Spanish media were a joke with all there stupid conspiracy theories....WAY beyond what the English media would say.

It's not about who wins, it's about them winning in a fair match. The match wasn't fair...the officials made too many bad mistakes.

ahlycotc wrote:
    And is Barcelona the only team that pressures referees in making calls in their favor? What bullshit is that!? Any team would take the opportunity to make their claim heard by the referee. It happens all the time and all over the world.

I never said they're the only team, but I think they're the worst offenders. I say offenders because they're not just making innocent claims....it's all unprofessional play.

Not every team is classless, I would be ashamed if my team played every game with that attitude.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:01 pm

Mal wrote:This is the ref..

Barca v Arsenal officials from Switzerland - Page 2 Topelement

I think he was also spotted taking a piss on the field during a game. Laughing
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:02 pm

Barca v Arsenal officials from Switzerland - Page 2 255123128
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:02 pm

So approximately the equivalent of Tom Henning Ovrebo? Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:02 pm

dena wrote:Barca v Arsenal officials from Switzerland - Page 2 255123128
    I saw that in the Arsenal thread. rofl
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:02 pm

In Soviet Spain, neck warms you Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:03 pm

Luxz0rz wrote:In Soviet Spain, neck warms you Neutral
    Wait, what? pig
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:04 pm

Why is it that Sepp is being blamed for this? He works for FIFA, and not UEFA (who run the tournament and pick the refs). But everyone loves a conspiracy, I guess.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:05 pm

There goes Steve, making sense as always. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:05 pm

SBSP_FIFA wrote:So approximately the equivalent of Tom Henning Ovrebo? Neutral

No way! Ovrebo was shocking!
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Luxz0rz wrote:In Soviet Spain, neck warms you Neutral

Facist Spain Barca v Arsenal officials from Switzerland - Page 2 225495
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:Why is it that Sepp is being blamed for this? He works for FIFA, and not UEFA (who run the tournament and pick the refs). But everyone loves a conspiracy, I guess.

Who blamed Blatter for this anyways?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:18 pm