Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Grenade
moscowmadeit3
Theo Filippo
Cornholio
Uncle John from Jamaica
LeBron
ayvee1
Keanoo
luke.
El Jefe
Scuba Steve
Marvin
Barton
Carlos Jenkinson
Cadbury
Danny
Jordi
Zzonked
blackskar
Jamie
Mal
25 posters

Kolo Toure suspended for failing drug test

Anonymous

Kolo Toure suspended  for failing drug test - Page 3 Empty Re: Kolo Toure suspended for failing drug test

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:04 am

polska. wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:No-one cares about Polish football Polska, you just proved how shit it is too Neutral
    This happened in Greece. Wawrzyniak was playing at Panathniaikos at the time, and was one of their star players. Neutral

No he really wasn't
    Fine, star was pushing it, but he signed in January and was a revelation to Panathinaikos got right into first team and performed. Really sad the ban happened, it ruined his career, he could've made it big.

No, don't listen to them Polska. He was their star player. He was incredible.

Poland.. not worthy
    Anonymous

Kolo Toure suspended  for failing drug test - Page 3 Empty Re: Kolo Toure suspended for failing drug test

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:07 am

That's the spirit! Kolo Toure suspended  for failing drug test - Page 3 284837
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:10 am

polska. wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    luke. wrote:No-one cares about Polish football Polska, you just proved how shit it is too Neutral
    This happened in Greece. Wawrzyniak was playing at Panathniaikos at the time, and was one of their star players. Neutral

No he really wasn't
    Fine, star was pushing it, but he signed in January and was a revelation to Panathinaikos got right into first team and performed. Really sad the ban happened, it ruined his career, he could've made it big.

Not really they had a defender crisis, Kante is rubbish yet he played more game then Waw did. Panathinaikos is my second team, I know a lot about it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:12 am

Tom wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    polska. wrote:

No he really wasn't

Not really they had a defender crisis, Kante is rubbish yet he played more game then Waw did. Panathinaikos is my second team, I know a lot about it
    Kante is a central defender. Neutral
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:23 am

polska. wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    polska. wrote:This happened in Greece. Wawrzyniak was playing at Panathniaikos at the time, and was one of their star players. Neutral

No he really wasn't

Let's not go into the fullback department..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:24 am

Not surprised at all, he definitely looks like the sort to do drugs. Have you seen how big his eyes are aswell? They nearly pop out his head. Wouldn't be surprised if he's played a few games whilst off his head
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:29 am

Forest wrote:Not surprised at all, he definitely looks like the sort to do drugs. Have you seen how big his eyes are aswell? They nearly pop out his head. Wouldn't be surprised if he's played a few games whilst off his head

Kolo Toure suspended  for failing drug test - Page 3 Kolo-toure-pic-getty-160487407

They look normal in size to me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:34 am

Tom wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Tom wrote:

No he really wasn't

Don't know what you mean by that but Wawrzyniak is a Left Back. Neutral
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:35 am

8 month ban and 50k fine for Toure then?

Last edited by moscowmadeit3 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:36 am

50 kilometre fine? Surprised
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:37 am

Forest wrote:50 kilometre fine? Surprised

typo Simples
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:40 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:
    Forest wrote:50 kilometre fine? Surprised

typo Simples
    Typical moscow Mischief
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:50 am

polska. wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    polska. wrote:Fine, star was pushing it, but he signed in January and was a revelation to Panathinaikos got right into first team and performed. Really sad the ban happened, it ruined his career, he could've made it big.

Have u seen the backline? it's nothing like the midfield
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:58 am

Wouldn't be surprised if Balotelli is the drug dealer. It makes perfect sense. Kolo must of owed him some money for the drugs he bought, so Balotelli banged him at training
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:02 am

Tom wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Tom wrote:

Don't you have Seitaridis now though?
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:22 am

polska. wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    polska. wrote:Kante is a central defender. Neutral

Don't you have Seitaridis now though?

Oh yeah it's much better considering olympiacos are getting better but Pana need strengthing in defence and attack if Cisse is gone. Strange, in athens there seems to be more support for Pana then Olympiacos considering Olympiacos have been on top a lot longer. We're coming back though, I have a Gilberto shirt and another won from 05 somewhere
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:29 am

When he got diognosed with Malaria he went abroad to get treated didnt he ?
    It was probably something in some medication he took.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:18 am

Zzonked wrote:Lescott's been playing better anyway.
    Kompany - Lescott would be a great partnership if given an extended run
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:55 pm

Polska, how do you turn every thread it something about Poland? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:57 pm

Sean wrote:Polska, how do you turn every thread it something about Poland? Neutral

polanification.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:59 pm

Sean wrote:Polska, how do you turn every thread it something about Poland? Neutral
    I've been labeled as the "Polish hijacker" by people on another (non-football related) forum. Neutral
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:02 am

Turns out it was a diet pill or something shifty
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:37 am

The Manchester City defender Kolo Touré failed a drugs test after taking a diet pill belonging to his wife, according to the Arsenal manager, Arsène Wenger.

Wenger has spoken with the former Arsenal captain since news broke of his positive test for a specified substance. "He wants to control his weight because that's where he has some problems and he took the product of his wife," the Frenchman said, before quipping: "Never trust your wife! That is how he was caught."

Touré could face a lengthy ban and is currently suspended from playing for City, who he joined in 2009 after spending seven seasons at Arsenal. Wenger spoke of his character in glowing terms and insisted the 29-year-old's error was failing to check the legality of the product he took.

"I think it is a mistake. He was not cautious enough. I don't think there's a desire there to do something wrong and hide it," Wenger said. "It's a complete surprise because I had Kolo Touré here for years, I brought him here.

"He is a boy who has a clean life. He's very honest living, always at home, a family man and I don't suspect him at all to have taken drugs to enhance his performances. I just think it is a mistake by forgetting to ask, 'Can I take that?'"

City have so far refused to release any further details themselves.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:45 am

No difference between a diet-pill and a fat-burner. Taken intentionally too (while Wawrzyniak was prescribed it by his clubs doctors and was assured it was safe)

1 year ban for you Kolo. Anything else would be a disgrace.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:47 am

Jordi wrote:Turns out it was a diet pill or something shifty

Quite a few diet pills contain Speed shifty Toure's a hardcore Raver!!!Laughing
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:51 am

I reckon it was a harmless mistake. Pity that he will be banned for it.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:58 am

ayvee1 wrote:I reckon it was a harmless mistake. Pity that he will be banned for it.

Malware? I saw that Suspect
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:59 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:I reckon it was a harmless mistake. Pity that he will be banned for it.

Malware? I saw that Suspect
    Wrong thread shifty
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:07 am

polska. wrote:No difference between a diet-pill and a fat-burner. Taken intentionally too (while Wawrzyniak was prescribed it by his clubs doctors and was assured it was safe)

Dude Warsaw is in a different league they probably take a different approach to situations like this.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:52 am

grenade187 wrote:
    polska. wrote:No difference between a diet-pill and a fat-burner. Taken intentionally too (while Wawrzyniak was prescribed it by his clubs doctors and was assured it was safe)

Dude Warsaw is in a different league they probably take a different approach to situations like this.
    It happened in Greece, and UEFA took action, not the Greek FA.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:25 pm