Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tony Adams 6
arsenalap11
Pippo
The Zlatan
Barton
Uncle John from Jamaica
Kuled
El Jefe
Mal
Carlos Jenkinson
Walcott
dena
Ben 10
moscowmadeit3
Grenade
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
luke.
blackskar
Danny
Fanatic
Jordi
Drake
26 posters

Leyton Orient v Arsenal l FA Cup l ESPN l KO 16:30 l

Anonymous

Leyton Orient v Arsenal l FA Cup l ESPN l KO 16:30 l - Page 7 Empty Re: Leyton Orient v Arsenal l FA Cup l ESPN l KO 16:30 l

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:46 am

blackskar wrote:Atleast all them people that said it was United - Arsenal look like idiots at the moment.

Had to add Orient to the 6th round draw OP before the game started Neutral Yeah we'll most likely go through at the Emirates, but people shouldn't think a win is set in stone Neutral

A lapse in concentration, im so sorry. Rolling Eyes
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Leyton Orient v Arsenal l FA Cup l ESPN l KO 16:30 l - Page 7 Empty Re: Leyton Orient v Arsenal l FA Cup l ESPN l KO 16:30 l

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:46 am

No I'm getting annoyed because you excessively say shit even though it's wrong.

If a small boy excessively tells says you're a loser and then you suddenly act like a loser won't you be pissed off that he keeps saying it? Not because you think he's the omen...

Same shit
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:47 am

Cam wrote:
    blackskar wrote:Atleast all them people that said it was United - Arsenal look like idiots at the moment.

Had to add Orient to the 6th round draw OP before the game started Neutral Yeah we'll most likely go through at the Emirates, but people shouldn't think a win is set in stone Neutral

So you should be Simples
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:48 am

kyro7 wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:Theres nothing wrong with kyro making predictions.. everyone is aloud to.

The only thing i find weird about his predictions is he says we will win before every game and as soon as we go a goal ahead its "game over". If anyone knows anything about Arsenal they wouldn't say these things.. it just shows a lack of footballing knowledge.

Don't be mad about it.
    It's nothing to do with that, people like Tom moan about it so I'll do it more and more.

If I actually thought it was done and dusted I'd stop watching(like I did with Chelsea v Villa. )
    In which case your posts are completely pointless and a waste of your own time. Why say something that you don't believe? Thats just being a troll? And i know about :troll:'n
    Because as I said, he moans about it I'll do it more because I find it funny, so you can fuck off as well. Neutral
    Because he moans about it you'll do it more... so what i said was true, TROLLIN!!!!!!!!!

Im gona troll you back mate so you better ban me.. Kyro shows no support for United just a lack of confidence in them. cheers
    Dink
    Dink

Post by Dink Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:48 am

Football is scripted. The results are made before the game. Chill out.

Cool
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:48 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:Theres nothing wrong with kyro making predictions.. everyone is aloud to.

The only thing i find weird about his predictions is he says we will win before every game and as soon as we go a goal ahead its "game over". If anyone knows anything about Arsenal they wouldn't say these things.. it just shows a lack of footballing knowledge.

Don't be mad about it.
    It's nothing to do with that, people like Tom moan about it so I'll do it more and more.

If I actually thought it was done and dusted I'd stop watching(like I did with Chelsea v Villa. )
    In which case your posts are completely pointless and a waste of your own time. Why say something that you don't believe? Thats just being a troll? And i know about :troll:'n

Exactly why say something pointless, if he enjoys people getting annoyed because of the stuff he says then wow
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:49 am

blackskar wrote:
    Cam wrote:

So you should be Simples

Neutral I just looked at my thread and it didn't say that you had edited it.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:50 am

/Draggin thread back on topic

What did everyone (mainly the Arsenal fans) think of young Miquel?

I thought he was pretty tidy today, looked good on the ball and read the game well. Looks like a tidy prospect for the future.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:50 am

He's not trolling he's just excessively wrong in vital matches
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:50 am

Alright I'll start predicting properly now and not winding you up if it gets to you that much. there there
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:50 am

blackskar wrote:
    luke. wrote:

And Koscielny played for Orient? eek

facepalm

Leyton Orient

What?

Also, my brother used to live down the road from their stadium Cool

Stayed over at his apartment a while ago. Leyton is full of foreigners, kebab shops everywhere, they even have like a mosque.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:50 am

Cam wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    Cam wrote:

So you should be Simples

Neutral I just looked at my thread and it didn't say that you had edited it.

Because I'm magic Run

I dunno why it didn't say it, but I did edit it Razz

Maybe because you had already edited it yourself it didn't come up that I had?
    Dink
    Dink

Post by Dink Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:51 am

luke. wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    luke. wrote:

And Koscielny played for Orient? eek

facepalm

Leyton Orient

What?

Also, my brother used to live down the road from their stadium Cool

Stayed over at his apartment a while ago. Leyton is full of foreigners, kebab shops everywhere, they even have like a mosque.
    He played for Lorient

Thats the team with the fish on the badge, is it? Laughing
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:54 am

kyro7 wrote:Alright I'll start predicting properly now and not winding you up if it gets to you that much. there there

Are you trying to be funny?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:54 am

Miquel was good on the ball, seemed confident. He made a nice 40-50 yard pass aswell.

He is too pretty to be a CB though. Looks abit of a faggot like Torres.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:55 am

blackskar wrote:/Draggin thread back on topic

I thought he was pretty tidy today, looked good on the ball and read the game well. Looks like a tidy prospect for the future.

lolz what a fail Neutral

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:55 am

Tom wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Alright I'll start predicting properly now and not winding you up if it gets to you that much. there there

I can't be bothered with you any more.

Oh and how about you put me on your ignore list?
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:55 am

Getting wound up over some one saying something like 'game over' and shit like that ?!

luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:56 am

Let's face it, kyro is the almighty God of football.

/thread
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:57 am

blackskar wrote:/Draggin thread back on topic

One game isn't really enough to form an opinion in my opinion. Granted this is a game we should have walked away with on paper, comes to show that even nPower quality can match EPL quality even if it was our 2nd team for the most part. I didn't see enough from him today to form a concrete opinion of his talent.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:58 am

Trust Arise to come in and suck the fun out of it Neutral

shifty
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:59 am

My mate is an Orient fan, he'll be over the moon atm Laughing
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:59 am

So now you can't be bothered to "troll me"

whatever
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:00 am

Another replay Laughing
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:00 am

blackskar wrote:Trust Arise to come in and suck the fun out of it Neutral

Leyton Orient v Arsenal l FA Cup l ESPN l KO 16:30 l - Page 7 279869

Suck the fun out of what? You asked a question and got an answer. If you don't like the answer then don't ask questions. There was nothing wrong with my answer so not sure what you are getting your panties in a bunch about.

Last edited by AriseForLife on Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:00 am

Tom wrote:So now you can't be bothered to "troll me"

whatever

You dish shit out to Kuled and others all the time.

You know what they say..
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:00 am

It was a joke

Christ Arise facepalm
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:00 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Alright I'll start predicting properly now and not winding you up if it gets to you that much. Leyton Orient v Arsenal l FA Cup l ESPN l KO 16:30 l - Page 7 684775

I can't be bothered with you any more.

Oh and how about you put me on your ignore list?
    Can we even ignore mods ?
    Normally on other forums you cant ignore moderators lol!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:01 am

Ask Mal to remove me as mod then, I don't care.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:01 am

Kyro raaaaaaaaaaaaaage Run

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:16 pm