Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
bcfcben
Cornholio
The Zlatan
ayvee1
Uncle John from Jamaica
Jess
SBSP
Walcott
Ben
Pippo
moscowmadeit3
Cadbury
Mal
El Jefe
Danny
Royal
GK01
Jord
Kris
dena
ShakerMatty
25 posters

Have any of you ever broke a part of your body?

ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Have any of you ever broke a part of your body? Empty Have any of you ever broke a part of your body?

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:56 am

ive broke my arm twice
    once by playing rugby league when i was about 12
    i was like 3 ft Laughing and 4 fat wigan players piled on top of my arm and u can guess what happened next lol.
    And i broke it last year in april by playing squash just got the plate out on tuesday so its all bandaged up again Have any of you ever broke a part of your body? 33592
    dena
    dena

Have any of you ever broke a part of your body? Empty Re: Have any of you ever broke a part of your body?

Post by dena Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:01 am

No, but I've torn my knee ligaments playing football. Went up for a header, so dick pushed me in the back, fell awkwardly, bang. Party done.
    Kris
    Kris

Have any of you ever broke a part of your body? Empty Re: Have any of you ever broke a part of your body?

Post by Kris Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:02 am

Broke my wrist a few years back, from a bike crash. Something ended up in my front wheel and I was (literally, I've been told) sent flying. Nice that the car behind me stopped and brought me to the hospital
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:03 am

Worst I've done was chip a piece of a bone in my finger off playing basketball.

I remember I had to write for two months with my left hand, had several exams those months aswell. Have any of you ever broke a part of your body? 567798
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:03 am

Fell down the stairs when I was little and broke my leg.

Dislocated my little finger fighting a dragon.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:07 am

Jord wrote:Fell down the stairs when I was little and broke my leg.

Dislocated my little finger fighting a dragon.
    eek
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:12 am

Soft tissue damage on my shin when some cunt studded me when playing football. Now I've got a big fucking lump on the bone.
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:23 am

Few broken toes and fingers.

Edit: Don't think it counts as broken but I've rotated my pelvis twice.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:29 am

My heart.
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:41 am

Leg
    Collar bone 4 times
    Foot (twice I think, can't really remember)
    Arm
    Thumb
    A few fingers and toes

I've also ruptured my knee ligaments and had really bad shin splints for about 6 months, but I carried on playing football for a while which resulted in me getting a few stress fractures on my shins. Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:42 am

Fractured my wrist when I was 13 playing football at school. Fell awkwardly and it bent back. Had to stay in school aswell Neutral Told them I thought it was broke but they just said i'll be fine because it's not my writing hand and gave me an ice pack.

Not broken but other bad injuries for me..
    Had 7 stitches in my lip when I was 4. Ran into a door frame.

Ripped all the skin off one of my fingers when I was 8. It was wet on the playground and I fell over when playing Dobby and skidded along the floor, ripping skin off my hand. School wouldn't even give me a plaster either incase I was allergic so had to keep a wet paper towel on it for the rest of the day. Stung like mad. Got a scar there now.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:43 am

Absolutely fuck all, worst I've done is probably twisted my ankle twice Neutral

Got a slight scar on the back of my knee though, someone went for me for studs first Neutral
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:53 am

James ♠️ wrote:My heart.
    there there
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:53 am

I had a nosebleed when I was 7, bad stuff.
    EDIT: Never broke a bone or anything. I'm too 'ard init shifty
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:30 am

Broken nose, three times while headbutting peoples fists.
    Broken shin
    Broken elbow
    Broken wrist
    Dislocated shoulder
    Broken foot
    Cracked rib

cheers

I've also inflicted very serious injuries on people. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:03 am

James ♠️ wrote:My heart.
    This as well Sad

Also, I dislocated a few things in my body as well.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:16 am

Broke my wrist while playing football.
    Playing in goal, tried to go to punch away a cross which was way out of my reach, ended up falling arm first. I didn't think much of it at first, I just thought my glove had tightened a bit but I went to throw out a ball and felt the worst pain ever so I pussied off the pitch.
    Could have been worse. I guess.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:26 am

Broken my wrist and growth bone in the wrist Neutral Was in plaster for ages because the bone stopped growing and basically was one huge fuck up.

Few sprained ankles and shit. Broken finger from cricket and Broken little toe from football once.

Then about 2 years ago, playing in goal, I got a hairline fracture and ruptured my wrist ligaments, felt worse than a break and all they gave me was one of those shitty blue rubber things. Mad It was the same wrist which I broke before as well. At first didn't think it was much and continued playing, took the glove off and the lump was the size of a golf ball, fucking freaked me out Neutral
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:29 am

Closest I came was getting hit twice in the fingers with a badminton racket at full pelt. Was bruised for a week.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:32 am

Broke my wrist playing football, broke my hand while playing football, broke my foot while playing football, broke my big toe while playing football.

Also, broke my ankle in the most pathetic way possible when I was on holiday, on a raised piece of flooring on our patio 4mm higher than the other piece. Buckled a tiny bit and somehow it broke. Didn't think it was that bad but when I got back home it was still killing so we went to A&E and found out it was broken. Neutral
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:36 am

Did anyone else feel slightly faint after having their cast taken off? think.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:37 am

My wrist twice and my elbow, all playing football. Ive badly bruised my feet and shit like that playing football aswell, I do like to get stuck in. Have any of you ever broke a part of your body? 856118
    Broke my ankle, I fell over a doorstep when I was much younger.. Have any of you ever broke a part of your body? 499859 Have any of you ever broke a part of your body? 848922
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:39 am

Ben wrote:Also, broke my ankle in the most pathetic way possible when I was on holiday, on a raised piece of flooring on our patio 4mm higher than the other piece. Buckled a tiny bit and somehow it broke. Didn't think it was that bad but when I got back home it was still killing so we went to A&E and found out it was broken. Neutral
    Laughing

I broke one of my collar bones riding my bike when I was about 8. I was going down a street but turned my head to look at something going past BAM! Smashed into a lamp-post. Laughing Neutral
    I also did another one in a soft play area, somehow.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:39 am

I've had concussion as well Laughing That was from playing in goal. Some player missed the ball and head butted me basically full pelt Neutral

Football is a dangerous sport.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:58 am

Royal wrote:
    Ben wrote:Also, broke my ankle in the most pathetic way possible when I was on holiday, on a raised piece of flooring on our patio 4mm higher than the other piece. Buckled a tiny bit and somehow it broke. Didn't think it was that bad but when I got back home it was still killing so we went to A&E and found out it was broken. Neutral
    Laughing

I broke one of my collar bones riding my bike when I was about 8. I was going down a street but turned my head to look at something going past BAM! Smashed into a lamp-post. Laughing Neutral
    I also did another one in a soft play area, somehow.

Laughing And broke your leg getting run over on your scooter because you didn't stop at the bottom of the hill. Simples

I cracked my head open 4 times before I was 4 as well. Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:00 am

Never broken anything thankfully.

Worst I've got was a concussion when I got tripped from behind and fell backwards onto the floor. Luckily it was carpeted so it wasn't anythings serious. Neutral

Though I think I've twisted my ankle about 4 or 5 times. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:16 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:I've had concussion as well Laughing That was from playing in goal. Some player missed the ball and head butted me basically full pelt Neutral

Football is a dangerous sport.
    This reminds me I got a concussion from people playing American football at my school. Basically I was with a girl(same girl I made a Sad smiley a few posts above Sad) and her friend walking by the field when two cunts from two grades above went charging after a long throw, the two hoes I was with started screaming and when I noticed why I manned up to 'shield' them from the impact. (Too late to move)

End result is that the wind kinda changed the balls direction a fraction of a second(I guess?), and the two guys adjusted their course to catch the ball. This also meant that the girls were perfectly safe, though I was right infront of two guys charging at me. They tackled me body first and I fell down and hit my head on a bench and got a concussion. (Rest of my body was pretty bruised up as well since they kinda landed on me with their tackle)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:37 am

I've blinded someone kind of when playing football Smile

We were playing down the park and he was annoying me and saved all my shots, then he closed me down when I was one on one. So rather than going round him or trying to chip it over him like i'd usually do I just fully pelted it but he was 2 yards away at most and it smacked him in the eye and he was on the floor knocked out for about 15 minutes crying.

One of his pupils is now bigger than the other, and theres part of his pupil that he can't see anything out of, so there's just a random blank dot in his eye Laughing

It meant that he couldn't do P.E for the whole of Year 11 (it happened during the summer at the end of Year 10) because he didn't have any Edgar Davids goggles, so school wouldn't allow him on Doctors orders because anymore balls to the face could fully blind him. He's got the goggles now though but he never wears them to football training, and he still plays in goal
    Jess

Post by Jess Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:45 am

Broke my wrist in a mosh pit. Woooo. Have any of you ever broke a part of your body? 256420
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:59 am

Jess wrote:Broke my wrist in a mosh pit. Woooo. Have any of you ever broke a part of your body? 256420
    Soft. Have any of you ever broke a part of your body? 727917

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:43 am