Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Ben
SBSP
6 posters

Brown - Diouf pics

Anonymous

Brown - Diouf pics - Page 2 Empty Re: Brown - Diouf pics

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:28 am

Thanks god. You agree.
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:31 pm

Scotty Brown wrote:Is Jelavic defending Diouf? Brown - Diouf pics - Page 2 70955 Possibly the worst role model you could find in football. Spits on fans, spits on players and taunts players with broken legs.

To top it off, he has a worse scoring record than Emile Heskey - 63 goals in 410 games as a FORWARD. Brown - Diouf pics - Page 2 70955 In comparison, Brown as a CM has 34 in 281. Brown - Diouf pics - Page 2 70955
    Premier League Goals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SPL Goals Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:32 pm

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:
    Scotty Brown wrote:Is Jelavic defending Diouf? Brown - Diouf pics - Page 2 70955 Possibly the worst role model you could find in football. Spits on fans, spits on players and taunts players with broken legs.

To top it off, he has a worse scoring record than Emile Heskey - 63 goals in 410 games as a FORWARD. Brown - Diouf pics - Page 2 70955 In comparison, Brown as a CM has 34 in 281. Brown - Diouf pics - Page 2 70955

not worthy

SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:17 pm

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:

In the EPL he had 28 in 240. In comparison, Theo Walcott has 16 in 103. Coffee
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:05 pm

Scotty Brown wrote:
    North_Sea_Tiger wrote:

In the EPL he had 28 in 240. In comparison, Theo Walcott has 16 in 103. Brown - Diouf pics - Page 2 28973
    Why are you comparing him to Theo Walcott. Its obvious Walcott is a better player, im not arguing against that. I really have no idea what your getting at. What Im saying is 1 goal in every 4 games in the EPL is >>>>>>>>>>>> than 1 goal in every 4 games in the SPL
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:10 pm

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:
    Scotty Brown wrote:
    North_Sea_Tiger wrote:

In the EPL he had 28 in 240. In comparison, Theo Walcott has 16 in 103. Brown - Diouf pics - Page 2 28973
    Why are you comparing him to Theo Walcott. Its obvious Walcott is a better player, im not arguing against that. I really have no idea what your getting at. What Im saying is 1 goal in every 4 games in the EPL is >>>>>>>>>>>> than 1 goal in every 4 games in the SPL
    Of course EPL goals are better than SPL goals. It doesn't change the fact that I was arguing though, which is that his scoring rate is terrible.
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Scotty Brown wrote:
    North_Sea_Tiger wrote:
    Scotty Brown wrote:
    North_Sea_Tiger wrote:

Of course EPL goals are better than SPL goals. It doesn't change the fact that I was arguing though, which is that his scoring rate is terrible.
    You were trying to compare his scoring record with Scott Browns. How can you compare Dioufs record in the PL with Browns in the SPL. Not a proper comparison really.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:25 pm

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:
    Scotty Brown wrote:
    North_Sea_Tiger wrote:
    Scotty Brown wrote:
    North_Sea_Tiger wrote:
    You were trying to compare his scoring record with Scott Browns. How can you compare Dioufs record in the PL with Browns in the SPL. Not a proper comparison really.
    Well Brown isn't a natural goalscorer so it shouldn't be the comparison shouldn't be too far off.

If you wanted a fairer comparison that's why I compared him to Walcott. Both play(ed) in the EPL in similar positions.
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:42 pm

Scotty Brown wrote:
    North_Sea_Tiger wrote:
    Scotty Brown wrote:
    North_Sea_Tiger wrote:
    Scotty Brown wrote:
    Well Brown isn't a natural goalscorer so it shouldn't be the comparison shouldn't be too far off.

If you wanted a fairer comparison that's why I compared him to Walcott. Both play(ed) in the EPL in similar positions.
    But what your saying is comparing goalscoring records against the 2 shows Brown is a better player. That like taking Boyds scoring record and comparing it with Drogba & Torres and saying Boyd is better because of hes higher scoring rate. Doesnt make sense. Also comparing the record of Diouf to Walcott is also a bit pointless because nobody is arguing that Diouf is better than Walcott. Its obvious he isnt scratch
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:44 pm

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:
    Scotty Brown wrote:
    North_Sea_Tiger wrote:
    Scotty Brown wrote:
    North_Sea_Tiger wrote:

But what your saying is comparing goalscoring records against the 2 shows Brown is a better player. That like taking Boyds scoring record and comparing it with Drogba & Torres and saying Boyd is better because of hes higher scoring rate. Doesnt make sense. Also comparing the record of Diouf to Walcott is also a bit pointless because nobody is arguing that Diouf is better than Walcott. Its obvious he isnt scratch
    I wasn't trying to argue Brown is better or Walcott is better. All I'm saying is that Diouf's scoring rate is terrible. Brown and Walcott were just two reference points that I thought up off the top of my head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:24 pm