Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Blowjobs & Coffee a mile high....

El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Blowjobs & Coffee a mile high.... Empty Blowjobs & Coffee a mile high....

Post by El_indian Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:20 pm

So I recently came back from a holiday in Melbourne earlier this year and was chilling on the return flight watching Zeke & Luther.

And you know the captain comes on and does his whole "we'll be cruising at 35,00 feet" thing but then he puts the mic down & forgets to turn it off, he turns to the co-pilot and he's all "you know what I could use right now is a fucking blowjob & a cup off coffee".

So the stewardess goes bombing up from the back of the plane to tell him the microphones still on & I yell 'hey hun, don't forget the coffee'..

Last edited by El_indian on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Blowjobs & Coffee a mile high.... Empty Re: Blowjobs & Coffee a mile high....

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:35 pm

El_indian wrote:So I recently came back from a holiday in Melbourne earlier this year and was chilling on the return flight watching Zeke & Luther.

And you know the captain comes on and does his whole "we'll be cruising at 35,00 feet" thing but then he puts the mic down & forgets to turn it off, he turns to the co-pilot and he's all "you know what I could use right now is a fucking blowjob & a cup off coffee".

So the stewardess goes bombing up from the back of the plane to tell him the microphones still on & I was like 'hey hun, don't forget the coffee'..

Blowjobs & Coffee a mile high.... 70955 Thats brilliant
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:19 pm

Good Will Hunting, one of the best American films of the mid 90's.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:53 pm

Good Will Hunting 2 is better.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:00 pm

Sheer Class rofl
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:03 pm

shut up guys, it's better if I tell it in first person
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:53 am

i have nothing to do for the rest of the day! i just boiled the kettle in preparation for a cup of strong assam tea and picked out my copy of Good Will Hunting from my alphabetized collection of over 200 DVD's.

i have a whole packet of co-op own brand chocolate covered malted milk biscuits. there's a good chance i'll finish the pack!

how'd yer like them apples?
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:11 pm

mmmmmmmmmmm sounds good - did you pick out God Will Hunting because of this thread?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:57 am

El_indian wrote:mmmmmmmmmmm sounds good - did you pick out God Will Hunting because of this thread?

yup. forgot how good it was! and Matt Damon is fucking awesome in it!

Casey Affleck's Morgan is class - "i swallowed a bug".

i've seen plenty of movies set in Boston, i keep thinking the City and it's people would fit in better in the UK! there's something very familiar about Boston! i'm gonna pay it a visit one of these days
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:41 pm

El_indian wrote:So I recently came back from a holiday in Melbourne earlier this year and was chilling on the return flight watching Zeke & Luther.

So the stewardess goes bombing up from the back of the plane to tell him the microphones still on & I say 'hey hun, don't forget the coffee'..

El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:22 pm

Yes I get it, I stole the joke...but as the shrink says later on in the movie, it's better told in first person Smile
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:22 pm

'orrible bastard wrote:
    El_indian wrote:mmmmmmmmmmm sounds good - did you pick out God Will Hunting because of this thread?

yup. forgot how good it was! and Matt Damon is fucking awesome in it!

Casey Affleck's Morgan is class - "i swallowed a bug".

i've seen plenty of movies set in Boston, i keep thinking the City and it's people would fit in better in the UK! there's something very familiar about Boston! i'm gonna pay it a visit one of these days

glad to be affecting lives

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:58 am