Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Zzonked
Fanatic
Jordi
Jord
Marvin
Jamie
Sean
dena
North_Sea_Tiger
13 posters

Liverpool agree £23m deal to sign Suarez

Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Liverpool agree £23m deal to sign Suarez - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool agree £23m deal to sign Suarez

Post by Marvin Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:34 am

James not worthy
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Liverpool agree £23m deal to sign Suarez - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool agree £23m deal to sign Suarez

Post by Jordi Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:35 am

James Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:35 am

No, i'm going by the new rules you seemingly make up on the spot.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:36 am

Like Jamie said, you should boycott the site in fury of their decision and never post again. That will show them not to mess with you and then perhaps they will consider deleting the thread.

Last edited by Fanatic on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:36 am

James ♠ wrote:No, i'm going by the new rules you seemingly make up on the spot.
    Yes because people haven't confirmed deals on this part, the transfer discussion is more for rumours and things that might happen, when a deal is done it's acceptable to post here.

Now fuck off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:37 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Yes because people haven't confirmed deals on this part, the transfer discussion is more for rumours and things that might happen, when a deal is done it's acceptable to post here.

Now fuck off.

Brb.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:37 am

Fanatic wrote:Like Jamie said, you should boycott the site in fury of their decision and never post again. That will show them not to mess with you and then perhaps they will consider deleting the thread.

Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:37 am

Good to see him in the PL, even though he's a wanker. Be interesting to see how he does.

Also, o we really need the transfer discussion subforum? I dislike subforums, it's like on tiki taka when basically everything has it's own subforum and you have to click through about 10 to see all the news. Obviously this isn't the same level as that, but it's just my opinion, not trying to be a cock.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:37 am

Oh and btw,

"Discuss the latest transfer rumours or confirmed transfers."
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:38 am

Ban him shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:38 am

James ♠ wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Now fuck off.

Brb.
    I wont be in this thread when you're back I don't think, can't be bothered with you trying to be difficult.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:38 am

James ♠️ wrote:Oh and btw,

I know, I know the rules, you don't need to tell me, but this isn't EA, it's okay to post a confirmed transfer in here. there there
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:40 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:not worthy

facepalm
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:40 am

Yeah. This isnt a rumour nor is it a confirmed transfer. It is an ongoing transfer so doesnt go in the transfer thread yet. It can stay here now Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 am

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:

Yeah. This isnt a rumour nor is it a confirmed transfer. It is an ongoing transfer so doesnt go in the transfer thread yet. It can stay here now Razz

lol!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:54 am

http://english.ajax.nl/Ajax-1/The-players.htm

He's gone from the squad list already laugh
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:56 am

this james fella is hilarious i want his babies. Liverpool agree £23m deal to sign Suarez - Page 2 599439
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:12 am

Fuck this is shit. He will look crap in a Liverpool shirt. Neutral

I'm upset though, he would've destroyed the Premier League with Arsenal. I wonder how he'd fit with Liverpool's system. Probably quite well as well, at Liverpool he'd be given lots of space to work with I would think. Torres should definitely stay at Liverpool now, with Suarez on his wing.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:47 am

I really hate Suarez, won't forget what he did in the WC.
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:14 am

Nightmare wrote:I really hate Suarez, won't forget what he did in the WC.
    You mean the exact same this as most of us here and most of players would do scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:15 am

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:
    You mean the exact same this as most of us here and most of players would do scratch

Laughing
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:33 am

He cheated and got Ghana knocked out, it doesn't matter whether or not I or anybody else would o done it because he actually did do it.

Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:35 am

What about Phil Neville in the Derby when he saved Lucas' shot on the line with his hand. Forgave him yet?
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:

What about Phil Neville in the Derby when he saved Lucas' shot on the line with his hand. Forgave him yet?

No because it was cheating.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:37 am

Nightmare wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

No because it was cheating.

If it saved you a point I doubt you would have been that bothered.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:39 am

Local derby is a bit different than the WC though isn't it Dave, and we didn;t get a point did we so there is no argument about that.

At the end of the day lerd he cheated and I don't like him for it, what's the problem? Do I have to explain my every thought to people?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:33 am