Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Lux
Benitez
hoggyboy
Cazorla
Samuel-x
Rodallega
TorquayFan
Shelvey
Jordan Henderchip
LittleLuis7
Dink
Sean
SamJ123
BigAndy9
GCU
Drake
Roloman4
LFC_Grunners
Uncle John from Jamaica
El_indian
Pippo
Zzonked
ShakerMatty
27 posters

Official Rugby League Thread

ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Official Rugby League Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: Official Rugby League Thread

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:06 am

Beat by Widnes.
    Official Rugby League Thread - Page 20 G655115633g6
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:23 am

Did you see the team we put out? Who the fuck thought that was a good idea. Laughing

All 3 Tomkins brothers have played for the first team now though.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:06 am

Yeah, you still should have beat them though they are fucking shocking!
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:30 am

Hopefully will get out in time for the game tonight.

Apparently Sales a done move my manager said that the Sale officials were outside hugging each other and such after a meeting.

On a Salford view i don't want them to move in but on a work points its good for me.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:36 am

I got dead confused then, I thought you meant the Sales office was moving (i.e. the office that sells tickets) Laughing

Are they moving into your ground? Vaguely remember that being talked about.

It's weird how Sale aren't in Sale anymore. I remember them trying to move it the first time when my mum worked for Trafford council, there was loads of protests and stuff. We got invited to a game in hospitality and I got a Sale shirt signed by Jason Robinson. Smile
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:40 am

Yeah moving in to the new ground. Its been said for ages and the blue seats we got put in pretty much escalated it. Our fans won't be happy about it but i guess with these new grounds if you don't own them its tough shit.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:09 am

Thats why Leeds are champions.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:15 pm

Saints have sacked Royce Simmons run 2

Bit harsh, he did take them to the grand final last year. I know they've done shit, but only over like 5 games.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:24 am

Fans were getting on his back though. Who will they get in? think

Someone Australian i reckon but not sure who.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:23 am

They already got someone in, but that's just temporary is it?

Gareth Ellis is signing for Hull FC, he said

"I still really want to win things and achieve things and I really believe I can do that at Hull FC."

That's rubbish, apparently every club in super leauge were interesting in signing him. If it was really about winning things he could have got to Warrington, Wigan, Leeds, Saints or Salford. I reckon FC must have just offered him loads of money.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:21 am

They've definitely offered him a lot of money. Hull aren't that good a team and they are hyped up by the media year after year.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:14 am

Our match for the World Cup is USA V Scotland. Will probably head down and watch it.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:14 pm

Dunno if Wigan are doing any, but USA and Scotland are probably both complete wank. Laughing

Apparently Giggs and Carrick are going to the Wigan game tonight. Neutral
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:24 am

Knock em out mate Wink.

You have the quarter final of the runner up of Group A which you would assume would be England or Australia VS the third placed team of Group B which will probably be either France, Samoa or PNG.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:33 am

Wigan. not worthy

I don't care about Myler he don't care about me all i care about is Salford rugby. Cool
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:53 am

Sheeet.

Shit game, too many handling errors. Warrington are very poor compared to how good they were last year, we should have beat them. Not sure what's changed, but they didn't impress me at all. Not too bothered about the result, it's early days yet.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Yeah Warrington aren't as good this season for sure, being honest i didn't watch much of the game but Stevo and that as i expected were going what a game. Neutral
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Salford V Wigan next week. Alee
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:46 am

We gunna fuck you up kid. My mum wanted to go, gonna see if there are still tickets, probably will be.

And it wasn't even a good game, the Wigan Warrington one. It was shit. All the tries were shit, the ref was shit and there were tons of mistakes from both teams, about 50 knock ons. They're only saying it was good because it was close, but it was pretty much a shit game.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:56 am

They bum off games like that all the time.

I will probably end up coming in late due to there being loads of fans. Cry
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:05 am

Saints beating Leeds 24-0. Pink headed pricks. rofl
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:36 am

Its all for charity but they look stupid with the haircuts now. Laughing

We battered Bradford today! Going in to the Wigan game with some form. eek2
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Bradford = fucked.

Bad for RL if they die, they've got some history.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Fuck Bradford. Hate them and its obvious now why they have been on SKY a load this season. RFL tried to bail them out and it hasn't worked. rofl
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:03 am

It can't be good for them to go out of business though, they're a well known team.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:36 am

Thats true we are fucked at the moment as well and so are many teams. They did this no promotion and relegation thing to make it more competitive but in turn its made it worse as clubs are spending more then they have to compete and fulfill their criterias.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:14 am

It's frustrating. Clubs shouldn't be having financial trouble, the wages are quite in proportion unlike football and the league has backing from sky who show like two games a weekend. There's probably a good amount of gate receipts compared to wage bills too. I just don't see how you can fuck that up.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:27 am

When I was growing up a good friend of mine always seemed to have his birthday around the time of a Leeds v Bulls game, we always went and they always fucking beat us. Laughing Times changed in the last few years though, I especially enjoyed a last minute win at Odsal a few years ago!

Keep thinking I want to get back into RL away games but after going to LUFC games I just can't stand the people who go to Rhinos matches. Plus I never want to sacrifice my weekend nights out to go to rugby with my old man.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:19 am

Zzonked wrote:It's frustrating. Clubs shouldn't be having financial trouble, the wages are quite in proportion unlike football and the league has backing from sky who show like two games a weekend. There's probably a good amount of gate receipts compared to wage bills too. I just don't see how you can fuck that up.

Our highest waged player is on about £100.000 which would be Patten or Holdsworth. I hate SKY but your true if they were to leave the game would be fucked. I wouldn't mind SKY as much if they got rid of Stevo and Eddie. Keep Normal

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:When I was growing up a good friend of mine always seemed to have his birthday around the time of a Leeds v Bulls game, we always went and they always fucking beat us. Laughing Times changed in the last few years though, I especially enjoyed a last minute win at Odsal a few years ago!

Keep thinking I want to get back into RL away games but after going to LUFC games I just can't stand the people who go to Rhinos matches. Plus I never want to sacrifice my weekend nights out to go to rugby with my old man.

Always seem alright Leeds fans not miserable cunts for sure.

With rugby i enjoy the big games but sometimes for games against London Broncos i get bored easily even if we are winning similar to football i guess.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:37 am

I like Stevo and Eddie.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:14 pm