Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
SBSP
Mr. Hassard
luke.
Scouser_Dave
Mario
dena
Jord
Drake
Kuled
Barton
Carlos Jenkinson
Trig
16 posters

Why are Chelsea so shit now?

Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Why are Chelsea so shit now? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are Chelsea so shit now?

Post by Jord Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:39 am

Yeah well my Mum supports... Oh wait, like her opinion matters what so ever. Neutral

I'd hate to support Rovers. Most boring team on the face of the planet.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:39 am

Laughing
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:39 am

Too many black people in the team.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:41 am

Pablo Sarabia wrote:Too many black people in the team.

RACIST!"
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:41 am

I always say this Laughing

Team full of dickheads too and ex dickhead manager.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:42 am

Qft.

shifty
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:42 am

Jord wrote:Yeah well my Mum supports... Oh wait, like her opinion matters what so ever. Neutral

There not boring to watch actually just cus we play to our strengths like arsenal pass it we hoof it thats how we play i hate when people say all you do is hoof yeah cus thats how we win if we try and play like barca we will get trashed .
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:46 am

They got abit to caught up with how easy games were becoming for them and started to think they were better than they actually were.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:59 am

kyro7 wrote:Weren't they shit before they fired him? Laughing

Like on bad form?

chelsea was 7 points ontop of table before wilkin sack

wilkin sack day before match x sunderland which then started poor form

What a Face

is to easy to say he is complete fault to why they sucking. but is obvious a factor

silly abramovic ruin things when they were already ok
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:00 am

kyro7 wrote:Weren't they shit before they fired him? Laughing

Like on bad form?

I think they had lost or drawn one game, then he got sacked. But hey, you never see Ancelotti consulting the black dude now, he and Wilkins used to be tied at the hip on the bench. Not saying it's a big reason but I don't think it's helped Carlo figure things out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:03 am

emelano is a token black guy

that other guy with shirt that say PC is more like assistant now
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:06 am

mauro wrote:emelano is a token black guy

that other guy with shirt that say PC is more like assistant now

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:08 am

but is true look at him man

he sit there and do nothing

like a spectator

is funnty watch kakuta substitue into pitch, emelano tap him on shoulder and kakuta ignore him

he is how we say in italy "tag along person"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:10 am

Chelsea are shit because we sold players like Ballack, Deco, Belletti and Carvalho and replaced them with Ramires
    SO when the injuries started to happen we had no experience and quality player to cover them positions

Last edited by chelsea_1905 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:24 am; edited 3 times in total
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:29 am

chelsea_1905 wrote:Chelsea are shit because we sold players like Ballack, Deco, Belletti and Carvalho and replaced them with Ramires
    SO when the injuries started to happen we had no experience and quality player to cover them positions

You can have Cole back if yer want.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:33 am

You aren't having Bertrand back.

We're buying him in January aswell Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:02 am

Ray Wilkins.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:40 am

^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:42 am

Pilkz wrote:My dad supports PNE my mum supports rovers so we watch one team one year and the other the next.

Thats probably the stupidest logic ive ever heard Laughing
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:45 am

I could go on forever, although it seems the haters are out in full force really, funny seeing that they're still bitter about being trolled. Anyway, not to rant about those silly beings, I shall stay on topic rather then focus on the haters, as it's attention they crave.

Anyway, to answer the question:

Ancelotti is merely a coach - not a manager fully in charge of the club like Ferguson is, so Abramovich's interference with the team has disrupted the flow, so to speak.
    Lack of Depth - Abramovich wanted to save some money, so against Ancelotti's will Ballack and Carvalho were sold, among others.
    Ray Wilkins - This man was the real mastermind in Chelsea's success last season, even Carlo said so.
    Raising the bar too high - Yup. First season was an excellent one, but a hangover from last season has come back to bite us in the bum.
    Injuries - Yes, it's this one, that broken record being played yet again. Lampard has been gone for what seems like forever, Terry has just got over a back injury, Alex is out, Drogba had malaria. I hate repeating this, it sounds so stupid, but again goes back to our lack of depth
    Introduction of youngsters - We sold many players that were very capable backup players, and failed to replace them, instead relying on the new breed, in the form of Kakuta, McEachran, Bruma & Sturridge.

I think that's all the possible excuses I could give you, which is what you asked for.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:49 am

luke. wrote:I could go on forever, although it seems the haters are out in full force really, funny seeing that they're still bitter about being trolled. Anyway, not to rant about those silly beings, I shall stay on topic rather then focus on the haters, as it's attention they crave.

Ancelotti is merely a coach - not a manager fully in charge of the club like Ferguson is, so Abramovich's interference with the team has disrupted the flow, so to speak.
    Lack of Depth - Abramovich wanted to save some money, so against Ancelotti's will Ballack and Carvalho were sold, among others.
    Ray Wilkins - This man was the real mastermind in Chelsea's success last season, even Carlo said so.
    Raising the bar too high - Yup. First season was an excellent one, but a hangover from last season has come back to bite us in the bum.
    Injuries - Yes, it's this one, that broken record being played yet again. Lampard has been gone for what seems like forever, Terry has just got over a back injury, Alex is out, Drogba had malaria. I hate repeating this, it sounds so stupid, but again goes back to our lack of depth
    Introduction of youngsters - We sold many players that were very capable backup players, and failed to replace them, instead relying on the new breed, in the form of Kakuta, McEachran, Bruma & Sturridge.

I think that's all the possible excuses I could give you, which is what you asked for.

You're such a shitty troll, stop trying to convince yourself otherwise shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:08 am

luke. wrote:I could go on forever, although it seems the haters are out in full force really, funny seeing that they're still bitter about being trolled. Anyway, not to rant about those silly beings, I shall stay on topic rather then focus on the haters, as it's attention they crave.

Why are Chelsea so shit now? - Page 2 684775
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:34 am

Criticizing Ancelotti yet he's won the champions league 4 times Rolling Eyes
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:41 am

Tom wrote:Criticizing Ancelotti yet he's won the champions league 4 times Rolling Eyes

I wasn't criticizing Ancelotti scratch

I was criticising Abramovich.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:19 pm

luke. wrote:
    Tom wrote:Criticizing Ancelotti yet he's won the champions league 4 times Rolling Eyes

Ohhhh you were saying he isn't being given resources ect
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Tom wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Ohhhh you were saying he isn't being given resources ect

Well, not resources, He's just far too restricted. He doesn't have the freedom to control the club like other managers do.

Ancelotti has even said this himself pretty much.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:44 pm

luke

is not as if ancelotti is not use to "coach" role

in every other country besides the uk, coaches only coach team, while board directors and transfer managers do all the buying and selling of player

of course ancelotti wishes to have more powerful and i thin kis a good thing, but this cannot be blame for what is going on. if ancelotti wants buy new player all he has to do is tell arneson and he will organize everything

sometimes he will not get players that he want. like, he did not want ramires orignally but he did get benayoun who he always wantedd for long time

the 'manager of club' thing is very uk base. for foreign coaches is a strange concept
    Mr. Hassard
    Mr. Hassard

Supports : Blackburn Rovers, Coleraine & Rangers

Post by Mr. Hassard Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:22 pm

Pilkz wrote:
    Jord wrote:Yeah well my Mum supports... Oh wait, like her opinion matters what so ever. Neutral

There not boring to watch actually just cus we play to our strengths like arsenal pass it we hoof it thats how we play i hate when people say all you do is hoof yeah cus thats how we win if we try and play like barca we will get trashed .

FINALLY! A Rovers fan who thinks exactly what i think about our style of play. not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Down to the players imo.

Like tonight take a look at Fabregas, running after the ball to their goalkeeper like he is a striker then 2 minutes later he is chasing Kalou down the wing near our corner flag.

Second half Chelsea kicked off it took us 4 seconds if that to get the ball off them, Alex Song up one end scoring a goal the next minute in front of our goal heading a cross away.

I see only one player doing that for Chelsea, Drogba. Nobody else looks committed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:38 pm

dena wrote:Fired Wilkins.

This.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:32 pm